|Standing screen display size||13.5 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2256 x 1504 Pixels|
|Processor||2.1 GHz core_i3_10110u|
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Hard Drive||64 GB emmc|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $113.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered by the plan after the manufacturer's warranty ends (typical laptop warranties last 1 year– consult your laptop warranty term).
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Acer Chromebook Spin 713: Intel Core i3-10110U, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC, 13.5" 2K VertiView Touchscreen, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome OS
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Chromebook Spin 713|
|Screen Size||13.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB|
|CPU Model||Core i3-10110U|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||4 GB|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intel Core i3-10110U processor (2.1 GHz-4.1GHz). Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel UHD Graphics. On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 13.5 inch 2256x1504 Touchscreen IPS display. The 2K VertiView boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles.
- 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC Flash Memory. Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Acer FineTip backlit keyboard, multi-gesture touch pad, Bluetooth 5.0; Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201
- USB 3.0;2 x USB-C 3.1 (supports DisplayPort Alt Mode), Headphone/microphone combo jack, HDMI
Customers also search
Chromebook Spin 713 CP713-2W-3311, 13.5" 2K (2256 x 1504) VertiView IPS Corning Gorilla Glass Touch Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC, Convertible, Backlit KB, Chrome OS
Compare with similar items
| || |
Lenovo - ThinkPad C13 - Yoga 2-in-1 Chromebook Enterprise - AMD Ryzen 3 3250C Dual-Core 2.60 GHz - 13.3" FHD Touchscreen - 4 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD Storage - Chrome OS - Abyss Blue
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13" Laptop, FHD Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Chrome OS
Acer Chromebook 714 CB714-1WT-3447 14" Full HD Touchscreen Notebook Computer, Intel Core i3-8130U 2.20GHz, 8GB RAM, 64GB Flash Storage, Chrome OS, Steel Gray
|Sold By||Mall of Americ||IT Parts Now||Mega Deals & Savings||HNS Tech|
|Computer Memory Size||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||HDMI, Usb Type C, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, USB||Bluetooth 5.0 | USB | MicroSD card||—|
|CPU Model||Core i3-10110U||Ryzen 3||Core i3||—|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||AMD||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.10 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.1 GHz||2.20 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2256 x 1504 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.5 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||14 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics||AMD Radeon Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Graphics Description||Integrated||Radeon Graphics||Integrated||Integrated|
|Hard Disk Description||emmc||flash memory solid state||flash memory solid state||SSD|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Hardware Platform||PC||Chrome OS||Chrome||PC|
|Human Interface Input||Microphone, Keyboard, Touchscreen||Touchscreen||Keyboard, Touchscreen, Touch Pad||Touchscreen|
|Item Weight||3.20 lbs||3.20 lbs||2.97 lbs||3.53 lbs|
|Operating System||Chrome OS||Chrome OS||Chrome OS||Chrome OS|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11ax||802.11ac|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted customer support and was walked through several attempts to reboot the computer. Acer sent me a prepaid FedEx label to send the device back. It took almost a week to ship via FedEx. The company is now currently "repairing" the device and they "aim to repair it within 10 business days". I guess I have to figure another week for shipping so maybe I will get it before Christmas, if all goes well.
So I have paid in full for a brand new computer that will be returned to me REPAIRED (best case scenario); I had to buy boxing and packing materials because they will not return the original box (which it fit perfectly in and contains all of the computer information). I was instructed to wrap it in 3-5 inches of bubble wrap or it would not be accepted. Worst of all I will be weeks without a personal chromebook that I have paid for. And after paying for a brand new computer, it will come back to me repaired.
Very disappointed. Will not purchase from Acer again.
Update: my chromebook was returned on December 10. Today, December 18 it again stopped working after being glitchy and freezing for a couple of days. I contacted customer support with my case number and was told that they would initiate another repair. I asked to speak to a manager because I did not want a second repair to this chromebook. I have to wait until 8:30-4:30 CST on Monday to initiate a conversation. Unreal.
I am not a great fan of touch screen in general. This one is very responsive which i find makes scrolling a bit tricky and I'm often opening something I didn't intend to because my finger hovered too near it but my only two issues are:
placement of speakers. They are underneath and get muffled easily
battery - doesn't last as long as I would like, maybe 6 hours. Not a terrible issue for me as the book stays home but if I was using it away from home don't think it would be as dependable as I'd like
Overall, an Incredible value!