Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on May 12, 2017
Hardware failure within 4 months. After 4 hours on the phone with technical support, and having been "Timed Out" or hung op on three times I was told to return the system for repair, at my own shipping cost. Read the small print in the warranty information as Acer takes little responsibility for its products. After much debate I was told I would receive a pre-paid shipping label within 24 hours. One week and two phone calls later I am still waiting. Trust me when I say you don't want to do business with Acer. While the system is priced well, a four month life span makes it very costly and you can expect little to no help from the manufacturer. Run a review on the company itself as I am far from the first to experience this. They also do not provide you with a copy of the operating software unless you ask for and pay for it within 3 months. So once the system fails, as mine did, you're starting all over again. Stay away from Acer.
on December 24, 2016
It would be nice if Acer would include backup copies of Windows 10 and ANY setup instructions.This will be the last one I buy. Anyone want the keyboard and WIRED mouse?
on November 3, 2017
Here is an Honest review from someone that wanted and thought they had a good system, I usually like to build my own, but wasnt in the mood this time, I learned my lesson, I saw this and loved the stats on it, and mostly good reviews, but still many bad ones, I should have listened to, I had it about 7 weeks, it ran overall very well, did everything I needed and wanted, but then 1 day a Blue Screen for no reason, doing the same things I had been for 7 weeks, restarted it, then about every 5-15 mins from that point on, a Blue Screen, I would leave it, go fix food, come back, blue screen, I could be surfing, same thing, it did not matter if it was sitting idle or whatever, blue screen, it does not come with any Cds, no Win10 cd, which eventually turned out to be a pain, it would be nice to have them, I went to the acercare icon and clicked it, you get 2 options, 1 reset it and keep your files, 2, wipe out everything and start over again like new, I did the 1st option to keep my files, everything seemed good, no more blue screens, then I began having internet issues, my speed would be up and down, in mins, from hardly any speed on the net to normal, then seconds later down again, I called my Internet provider, we narrowed it down to an issue on my Computer, after many hours of slowly narrowing it down, it turned out it was my New computer, I updated the network card, same thing, I updated everything, no change, I reset it with files unchanged, still network issues, my network worked fine when it was unplugged, either wifi or wired, both had issues, then I reset it again from scratch with like new settings using acercare, no change again, so I called amazon, told them all my issues and they agreed with no problems, to let me return it for a full refund, I may have received a Lemon, but there are a lot of other bad reviews, I checked the insides and parts to see what I could find out, and it has 2 sticks of memory, 1 8gb and 1 4gb, from 2 different makers of memory, that can cause blue screens, so I'm thinking that's what may have caused mine, with the 3.5 or so rating out of 5, and now my review giving it a 1, I would give ZERO stars if I could, I would suggest to buy another PC, the same Acer that has the same stats as this one, but uses and intel CHip, has a full 4 start rating and overall better reviews, maybe try it out if you want what this one offers, all of the Drivers are 100% outdated, if you want to Cast movies and videos and things from this computer to your Tv, you must update the Amd Radeon7 Catalyst Drivers from version 15 that is on it, to the newest 17 Version, then it casts with no problems to any device like a Web Tv or Roku on your network, but buy something else, not this one, you might get lucky and get a good one, or end up like me with a Dud, it ran more like a crappy refurb in my opinion that brand new, WHY RISK IT! I was lucky they let me return it, if you do but it or any CPU here, spend the small amount extra and get the 3 or 4 yr. added warranty and save the paperwork, you will need it in time for sure with this system.
on December 5, 2016
Runs dual 24" monitors right out of the box. Runs quietly. This is a dependable machine at a reasonable price.
on February 5, 2017
I purchased this computer for an older couple who were still using Windows XP. The transition to Windows 10 was about as I expected. This will be a good setup for them, however, this computer comes with a bunch of crapware that you usually get with a prebuilt. The computer runs okay if you uninstall or disable these programs, but if you leave them running, there seems to be significant UI lag because of the processor Acer has chosen. Overall, a decent PC for casual users, who probably don't need a faster processor.
on January 3, 2017
I really like how this was package. It has a box which contain the actual pc, keyboard, mouse and cords. Then that box goes into another bigger box which has paper filler around the first box to prevent it from moving during shipping. There was no scratch or dent or any sort of defect on the products. Setting it up is pretty easy like any other pc. The keyboard and mouse feel kind of cheap but it does get the job done. I'm mainly using it to surf the net and stream some videos on youtube or netflix. I'm no expert on pc but, it runs smooth for the price you have to pay. I would recommend it if you are looking to update your pc from 5 years ago.
on December 31, 2016
The computer itself is fine, it's all the intrusive third-party software that I had to uninstall that is the problem.
on July 30, 2017
Major upgrade from my last Acer desktop. Twice the RAM, twice the hard drive space, and faster processor. Only problem I've had is that it locks up for about a minute when the screen saver comes on but I can deal with that. I do have to say that it was disappointing that the "prime" shipping took more than a week but it arrived just in time.
on July 9, 2017
A GREAT COMPUTER FOR THE PRICE.
on March 4, 2017
Stable and fast enough. Reasonable price. Good product.