|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920X1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Vega 3 Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ac|
2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop 15.6 FHD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200u (up to 3.5GHz), Vega 3 Graphics, 8GB RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD + 500GB HDD, Backlit KB,WiFi,HDMI, Windows 10 w/GM Accessories
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz; Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; Upgraded storage to 128GB PCIe SSD + 500GB HDD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support;Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, HD Webcam, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, A515-43-R5RE, Silver
2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 15.6" FHD 1080P Laptop Computer| AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5 GHz(Beat i5-7200u)| 8GB RAM| 128GB SSD+500GB HDD| Backlit KB| WiFi| Bluetooth| HDMI| Windows 10| Laser USB Cable
|Sold By||ComputersUSA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fye N Rei||National Sales LLC (We Record S/N)|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||Intel||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Speed||2.60 GHz||3.5 GHz||3.6 GHz||3.7 GHz||3.50 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920X1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||—||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||128||128 GB||—||—||128 GB|
|Item Dimensions||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||14.31 x 9.86 x 0.71 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.89 inches|
|Item Weight||3.97 lbs||3.97 lbs||3.97 lbs||4.00 lbs||3.97 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 S||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac, Bluetooth||802.11ac||802.11ax||802.11ac||Bluetooth|
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
128GB PCIe SSD + 500GB HDD.
True Harmony Technology.
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On mine, the upgraded boot SSD came as a Kingston and the memory modules were Crucial brand. I was happy to see brand names that I recognized.
I installed an expansion 1GB WD Blue SSD myself and am extremely happy with this little PC. The boot SSD does indeed run at NVMe speeds, 1646/929 MB/s sequential read/write. The WD Blue SSD that I installed runs 392/303 MB/s. I am pretty sure that the motherboard is the limiting factor on these speeds.
The Windows 10 Task Manager shows the GPU as having reserved 2GB of RAM and is sharing 7GB Ram with the system. That seems reasonable to me.
You can just buy the base model Aspire 5 and add all of this stuff yourself, saving some serious $. I had already upgraded the boot NVMe SSD on a different PC and just did not want to deal with that again, too many headaches for me getting Windows 10 uefi BIOS set up. The RAM and additional SSD are fairly simple DIY projects. This was a good purchase for me.