4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- What's Covered: Failures due to Drops; Spills; Cracked Screens; Electrical Failure; Mechanical Failure
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
|Price:||$799.11 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
There is a newer version of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Better Everyday Computing
The new Aspire E Series laptops provide a comprehensive range of choices for every-day users, with many appealing features and an attractive design aesthetic that exceed expectations. Incredible performance, fast 802.11ac wireless with new MU-MIMO technology and great battery life make the Aspire E series shine in any situation.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen display
- 8GB DDR4 memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
Featuring the 7th gen Intel Core i5 processor, this notebook lets you enjoy more power, more battery life, and more high-quality entertainment on the go.
Every detail of the Aspire E 15 Notebook has been carefully crafted for a clean and smooth look without unnecessary lines.
Upgrades made easy! A convenient compartment door allows you to upgrade the SSD and Memory with ease.
Up to 12-hour long battery life gives you a full day of usage while on the move, maximizing your freedom to accomplish all of your daily tasks.
Equipped with the latest 802.11ac wireless featuring MU-MIMO technology, enjoy up to 3 times faster wireless performance than before.
Leap into Full HD action with NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics with 2GB of discrete video memory making movies and games jump off the screen.
Acer ColorBlast technology gives you 94% NTSC (more than twice as many colors as the average laptop) for superb colors that are extremely close to that of the source image.
USB 3.0 & 3.1 Type-C
The USB 3.1 Type-C port supports ultra-fast data transfers, charging and display; USB 3.0 port can charge up your devices when the laptop is powered off.
Certified for Skype for Business
This means the microphone, speakers and HD webcam are guaranteed to work perfectly with Skype for Business, offering you clear and uncompromised web chats.
Acer TrueHarmony speakers utilize a paper cone design, framed by advanced foam material. This design offers more accurate sound reproduction and fuller-bodied audio.
Compare with similar items
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
ASUS VivoBook F510UA FHD Laptop, Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, USB-C, NanoEdge Display, Fingerprint, Windows 10, Star Gray (F510UA-AH51)
Acer Aspire E 15, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, GeForce 940MX, 15.6” Full HD, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Win 10, E5-575G-75MD
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SSD, E5-576G-81GD
Acer Aspire E15 High Performance 15.6? Full HD Laptop (2018 Edition), 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Process up to 3.50 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, USB-C 3.1, Bluetooth, HDMI, Webcam, Win 10
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MASTERTRONICS (LIGHTNING FAST SERVICE & SHIPPING)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MASTERTRONICS (LIGHTNING FAST SERVICE & SHIPPING)||Amazon.com||BABA BANANA|
|RAM Size||8 GB||6 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2.5 GHz||2.2 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.7 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.7 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in|
|Hard-Drive Size||256 GB||1,000 GB||1,000 GB||256 GB||256 GB||1 TB|
|Item Dimensions||10.2 x 15.02 x 1.19 in||15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 in||14.2 x 9.6 x 0.8 in||10.2 x 15.02 x 1.19 in||15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 in||15 x 10.2 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||5.27 lbs||5.27 lbs||3.7 lbs||5.27 lbs||5.27 lbs||4.94 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
Acer Aspire E5-575G-57D4 comes with these high level specs: 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.1GHz (3MB L3 cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2 GB of DDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive (M-DISC enabled), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony High-Performance Sound System, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MU-MIMO technology, Bluetooth 4.1, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 - USB Type-C port: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.0 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (2800 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 5.27 lbs. | 2.39 kg (system unit only) (NX.GHGAA.004).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CPU - 5 *****
For the $$ it is fast.
2.5 GHZ turbos to 3.1 GHZ
PassMark has the i5-7200 rated at 4753. The i5-6200 is rated at 3923. The higher rating means better performance.
This i5 rocks over an i3.
Memory DDR4 - 4 *****
Kingston PC-2400R, one 8 GB stick.
SSD - None
SK Hynix M.2 SATA III 256 GB - 5 *****
Surprised to discover my rig is running with an M.2 SATA III stick instead of an SSD. The SSD hole is empty in case one wishes to add one. It's not PCI-e so you won't notice the difference in speed between this M.2 and an SSD. In a year or two I expect to see laptops with PCI-e capable M.2 sticks which will be capable of up to 32 GB speeds vs the 6GB SATA III speed.
GPU Nvidea GeForce 940MX
This GPU is sick! Please note an unknown Intel GPU also comes with the unit. The GPU is where you set brightness AND contrast. You do this by right clicking an empty spot on your desktop, the drop down menu will list Intel Graphics Setting and Nvidea Control Panel. Set every control to the Nvidea card; 3D and PhysX, brightness, contrast, hue and saturation. The system is set to auto select between the two but appears to always choose the crappy fuzzy Intel GPU. I imagine the Intel GPU is what drives i3 machines. I can't tell you enough how horrible the Intel GPU makes the display look. Once set for Nvidea the display comes to life, letters are crisp and sharp, and colors vibrant. Display speed and screen refresh is speedy too.
Display - 5 *****
Glossy screens are very reflective. Looks cool but who wants glare, who wants a screen that resembles a mirror? Not me. This matte screen is very anti-reflective yet at the same time very sharp/detailed, as long as you set GPU control to Nvidea (see GPU comments above). This display has zero glare, zero reflection even with a reading lamp above and behind my shoulder pointing directly at the screen or sitting in front of a bay window with mid-day sun. And, no, I haven't taken the laptop outside. I will update later when It stops raining.
Keyboard and Touchpad - 4.5 *****
Keyboard key strokes are very good, not the best. Still very good for the buck$. Love that it comes with a numeric keypad. And that it has a backlight!
Touchpad works great with no L/R buttons. Just press anywhere on the left or right side for it to function. It's quite obvious the 1 * reviewer is a NOOB or an agent of another mfg.
Hardware - 5 *****
Love that Acer didn't cheapen the machine by leaving out hardware. It's nice to have DVD R/W, Ethernet rj-45 port, HDMI and VGA outputs, an SD card slot, headphone jack, and 3 USB ports two of which are 3.0. There's an odd hole on the left side near the screen. Since the machine did not come with a owner/user manual who knows what this hole is for. Perhaps for a cable lock for business security?
Cosmetics - 5 *****
I love the brushed black look.
Very minimal bloatware. Used Revo Uninstaller to remove trial crap.
Surface smudges are minimal and wipes off easily.
Power cord has right angle swivel plug. And cord from adapter to laptop is 6' long.
Battery does last 11+ hours. And, laptop comes with battery life indicator icon located in the taskbar.
Weight is heavy attributed to the long battery life. I'll sacrifice weight when I get hot performance.
Is the battery user removable? Unknown for now as the back cover has to be removed. And my searches have not turned any replacement batteries for sale. In a few years I anticipate the market will be flooded with replacement batteries. I can uninstall/install any battery so no sweat of my brow when it comes time to do so.
I have noticed two buggy quirks; one irritating, the other nonsense
1. Touchpad scrolling direction cannot be changed. Settings>Devices> Mouse & touchpad> Reverse scrolling direction set On or Off doesn't work. To see the lower portion of a page you slide your fingers towards the keyboard, away from the keyboard to see upper portion of a page. This is set and cannot be changed.
2. Font size changes unexpectedly, usually smaller, lighter with squigly lettering. This makes them barely legible. Happens with Firefox, IE & Chrome. Close & reopen the browser and/or App resolves the problem. Arrrgh!
*** UPDATE *** 01.07.2017
Wierd mechanical break-in period
1. The font size changing on its own has stopped. Dunno why but it did and I'm happy.
2. The touchpad lef/right action will only work on the bottom corners.. There's a setting for this which I unticked. At first it allowed me to use the left/right edges of the touchpad, now only the bottom corners.
3. Battery is user replaceable. Remove the 15 case screws and a couple under the case and you'll find the battery near the screen.Be sure to pull out the DVD drive prior to case removing. Pull gently on the small plug and, wala, the battery comes out. Piece of cake.
2) The Windows recovery drive can be created on a USB 16GB stick. That is nice.
3) Purchased an extra 8GB RAM (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FRP217C/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2).
4) Purchased 480GB SSD (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017UDPW1Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6).
5) Installed both RAM and SSD (no kit) without an issue (I reviewed each) (see pic). I also ordered the 42.GDEN7.SV1 kit to better secure the SSD.
6) What sold me was the fact this LT had an M.2 SSD making it possible to install an additional SSD. Other laptops with a regular SSD would only allow a HDD as the second storage device.
7) With no external power button it is difficult to use an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse because the laptop must remain open to allow access to power button to turn on and off. Another reason for 4 stars.
8) Installed the SSD with Acer mounting kit (42.GDEN7.SV1). It was real tight but fit. See pics 2 and 3.
9) After several months of usage this machine is a great buy for the $ and performance.
- What i like -
SSD - CPU - GPU
The addition of an SSD is great, from booting up, opening programs/games and moving files, its all so fast.
Great CPU and GPU, can handle many tasks from photoshop, blender and some casual games, like CSGO, LOL, and many other low usage games.
Boot up Time - 7-10 Seconds.
Keyboard, Build Quality is also good.
- What i dont like -
Display: The viewing angles on the screen arent so great. I do casual Photoshop and *reds* have too much contrast and brightness and is more pronounced than Green/Blue, Also the purples are oversaturated. I'm thinking about replacing it with an LCD, like some others have done.
This is probably the worst thing about this laptop, the touchpad is way TOO sensitive. Like others have said i had to change some settings,
if you would like to replicate my settings, search mouse in the start menu and click "mouse", in the third tap "Pointer options" uncheck "Enhance Pointer Precision". Even then IMO the mouse is a bit too fast, so your going to have to change that setting too. Even after more than a month with this laptop, I haven't fully gotten comfortable with the touchpad.
Battery never lasted 12 hours. Watching Youtube/Neflix and other browsing, the battery probably lasts 5-9 hours. Blender 4-6. Gaming 2-4 sometimes less, depending on the game.
Overall - 6.8/10. Display and the Touchpad sensitivity are this laptops worst flaws.
Most recent customer reviews
Work really well for me. Really fast
The only issue is that sometimes it take a few minutes to connect to the wifi.Read more