|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
Acer ED273 wmidx 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved 1800R VA Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology - 4ms | 75Hz Refresh Rate | HDMI, DVI & VGA port
|Display Size||27 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 27" full HD (1920 x 1080) 1800R curved widescreen VA display
- AMD freesync technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using HDMI Port
- Curved Design | 4ms response time | 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Horizontal frequency: 30 kHz to 81 kHz
- 75 hertz
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save or upgrade with a similar computer monitor
You're viewing this item
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Acer's ED273 27" curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using HDMI Port
- Response Time: 4ms
- Speakers: 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA
The Acer ED273 27" Curved Display with FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution offers the sharpest picture quality and provides a perfect picture with a broader view. This monitor presents stunning, lifelike images with an amazing level of detail that makes games more exciting and movies truly cinematic. Enjoy reliable performance for the simplest tasks to the most demanding working environments.
The curved screen panel and frameless screen wraps you in a world of entertainment with every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots.
Wide Angle Display
The Acer ED273 curved monitor was designed with dynamic angles for gaming, work or leisure. The solid stand with futuristic aluminum base is unique and the cable management hole helps to organize power, keyboard, mouse and accessory cables easily.
Silky Smooth Visuals
With a rapid refresh rate, the ED273 delivers ultrasmooth viewing with faster frame rendering and lower input lag.
AMD FREESYNC TECHNOLOGY
Say 'goodbye' to stuttering and tearing. With AMD FREESYNC, the monitor’s frames are synced with the graphics card’s frames, which eliminates screen tearing and provide the smoothest gaming experience.
4ms Response Time
Rapid 4ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
Compare with similar items
Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2
Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports)
HP 24mh FHD Monitor - Computer Monitor with 23.8-Inch IPS Display (1080p) - Built-In Speakers and VESA Mounting - Height/Tilt Adjustment for Ergonomic Viewing - HDMI and DisplayPort - (1D0J9AA#ABA)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Critical Commodity||ATECH MX||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||27 inches||27 inches||27 inches||23.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||23.70 x 8.19 x 17.60 inches||24.20 x 9.20 x 20.50 inches||26.50 x 6.20 x 16.30 inches||23.54 x 8.33 x 18.28 inches|
|Item Weight||10.73 lbs||10.82 lbs||10.14 lbs||9.94 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||VESA Mounting:No||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||75 hertz||144 hertz||144 hertz||60 hertz|
Acer's ED273 27" curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what's on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you're viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. 004).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The physical controls / buttons on the monitor are horrible. Its some weird joystick thing on the back side of the monitor. I only sometimes reach for it for volume, but if you had to navigate the menus or input with this monitor's buttons it would be a huge pain.
The speaker is facing out the back side of this monitor. This makes no sense and practically makes builtin audio either ear-piercingly loud or ultra quiet / muffled. I created a shroud using a sheet of plastic that hangs over the speaker's housing which reflects some sound back to me, its a bit better, but still pretty bad. There is an audio out AUX port which is a probably the best feature of this display.
The power supply and plug is not only unique to this monitor, but comes paired with a massive inline power brick that I had to rig up on the back side of my desk since its weight otherwise dangles in midair and pulls on the AC plug connected to the monitor. You can not use a normal cable that 90% of monitors and PC power supplies use. Another terrible choice in design.
Display ports are limited. One HDMI, VGA and DVI. So, if you have Display Port cables you'll have to get HDMI-to-DP if you need DP on one end. Didnt think this would be a problem when buying, but its been a huge pain. I could do without VGA or DVI in place of a DP. You can probably get VGA and DVI monitors for free or dirt cheap. Not sure why these are still being put on monitors. Adapters exist to step down, stepping up from an old port to a newer port defeats the purpose. You lose all the quality. At least if you adapt to VGA / DVI, you can remove the adapter and gain your quality back.
In the long run, an HDMI switch and a DP-to-HDMI cable saved this monitors life in my house. Also, the audio out AUX port helped to fix the terrible builtin speakers (poor quality is mostly due to orientation). But you might need a mile long AUX cable. (Which for whatever reason are a fraction of the price if you buy an AUX extension, instead of an actual dual-sided AUX cable. Buy a shorter AUX cable, plug it into a multi-foot long extension AUX cable. You will save money!)
* Monitor was packaged well and started up with no dead pixels.
* Setup was super easy -- one screw connects the base to the monitor bracket, and the bracket snaps into the back of the monitor.
* Overall, picture quality is good for the price.
* At 3W, speakers put out considerably more volume than other monitors (the Acer it replaces had 2W speakers with very weak sound).
* Comes with a handy set of cables (except DVI...not even an adapter?).
* White/chrome style looks clean and modern sitting on our kitchen desk.
* Did I mention it's curved??
* Packaging leaves no confusion as to what's inside -- fortunately I was able to claim it off the front porch before anyone passing by got greedy.
* Ports are kind of tucked up and in, which make connection kind of tricky.
* Comes with a single rocker/push button for control that is easy to turn on, but has to be held 12 forevers before it turns off.
* Brightness seems just a touch uneven across the width of the screen.
Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend.
2. Adequate Screen resolution and Refresh rates for games and traders.
3. When in sleep mode will wake up without Blue light looks Pinkish and has to be reset.
4. I'm pretty happy for the money, but definitely bought the extended Warranty.
Please hit the helpful button if you find this useful. Thank You
Good build quality
Still running strong after a year of usage at 8+ hours a day
NOT 75hz as advertised
monitor menu has VERY little customization and half the option can't actually be selected
Installing the VESA was a little more difficult than normal