- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Acer EV.MA40C.001 32-Inches 1080p LCD TV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 24p frame rate conversion
- Three HDMI ports
- Easy switching between TV and computer
- Stylish, the Acer 32" AT3265 HD TV is designed to meet Energy Star standards
- Budget-friendly as well, the affordable 32" LCD HD TV offers advanced technologies at a tremendous value
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Acer
- Model Number: EV.MA40C.001
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 32 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:09
The stylish 32-inch Acer AT3265 LCD HDTV/Multifunction Monitor displays high-definition imagery that's easy to enjoy from a variety of digital sources. The Full HD 1080p resolution presents cinema-like color and detail for digital TV, movies, Internet video, and games, while the Dolby Digital audio PC input adds incredible sound.
In addition, three HDMI ports enable easy connection to more high-definition sources. With its enhanced multifunctional usability you can move from computer to TV in seconds letting you accomplish more while having loads of fun. Other features include a removable stand for wall mounting, headphone jack, and Energy Star 3.0 compliance.
- Full HD resolution (1080p) delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for advanced cinematic playback, gaming, multimedia, and productivity applications.
- Digital TV (DTV) integrated support enables you to receive and display all-digital broadcasts, enhancing the television viewing experience with very high-quality visuals and sounds.
- Dolby Digital enables high-quality digital audio for up to 5.1 discrete channels whenever the TV signal is broadcast in Dolby Digital format
- 24p frame rate conversion preserves true film quality for a real cinema-like experience; ideal for fast moving images, portraying crisp visuals without a ghosting effect
- Acer eColor Management onscreen interface provides a variety of advanced controls for achieving the best possible image quality with a single press of the Empowering Key.
- Three HDMI ports makes connections easy and presents high-definition views with the best-quality.
- Easy switching between TV and computer with a single push of a button
- Size and type: 32-inch LCD with CCFL backlighting
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio); HD (1080p, 1080i, 720p), SD (480p, 480i)
- Contrast ratio: 4000:1
- Viewing angles: 176 degrees (horizontal), 176 degrees (vertical)
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Response time: 6.5ms (milliseconds)
- Digital TV standard: ATSC, Clear QAM
- Speakers: 2 x 10W (for 20 watts of total power)
- Video ports: 3 x HDMI; 1 x component; 1 x composite AV; 1 x S-Video; 1 x VGA;1 x hybrid TV tuner
- Audio ports: 1 x PC audio in; 1 x coaxial digital out; 1 x headphone
- Closed captioning: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- Wall mounting: VESA compliant
- Dimensions: 31.6 x 22.8 x 9.5 inches (with stand); 31.6 x 20.75 x 3.2 inches (without stand)
- Weight: 25.77 pounds (with stand)
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor limited warranty
What's in the Box
Acer AT3265 LCD HDTV/Multifunction Monitor, power cord, operating instructions
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The setup menu is pretty basic, and the graphics for it are pretty plain, but hey you don't see them very often so no big deal. My only complaint is the lack of availability of documentation online. I spend days researching and comparing electronic products before I make a purchase and it would have been nice to be able to research this thing a bit more before I bought it. Despite that, no regrets on the purchase.
I just got this TV today, and it's beautiful. The number of connectivity options on this TV is amazing. It has both digital audio output, and analog audio output, so old home theatre systems can be used with this without any problems.
The On Screen Display graphics for the TV menu, are basic, and most certainly not the most pleasing to the eye, but they are not unpleasant, and are only seen for a tiny fraction of the life of the TV.
There is a small LED (I'm not sure if it's an LED, but it's very likely to be) below the screen, that is orange when the TV is off, and blue when the TV is on. In the time I've been using this TV it hasn't been found to be distracting.
The remote is basic, but does everything I'd expect it to do.
All in al, for the $350 dollars I bought it for on on another site, this is a steal. This TV has all the features of much more expensive TVs from other manufacturers. Even at the $390 or so it sells for on Amazon, this would be a great TV. It would be comparable to a lot of $450 TVs, but might miss out on some of the more extravagant features of the high end Sonys, and such (no light sensor to automatically adjust image settings for you, but I don't really need that).
None that I can think of
I found the default brightness setting to be a little too high, but this might just be so that it looks good in stores. All I did was just turn down the brightness in the TV menu.
Seems hard to find 1080P LCD monitor without jumping into 40" and a lot more money. Considered plasma, but wanted to avoid any buzzing monitors on the desktop, Considered 24" monitor only, but the additional
cost to upgrade to this unit to get the tv capability was worth it. Great bang for the buck here.
- Cheapest 32" 1080P set I could find anywhere.
- 3 hdmi and plenty of other inputs.
- Digital and analog audio outputs.
- No dead pixel, clear and sharp pictures.
- There is a screen delay in most functions, like power on or input change, although no delay in changing channels.
- Narrow viewing angle. colors are washed out if you stand just a little bit off to the sides.
- Cheap and basic remote control. The TV doesn't respond well with the remote, most of the time I have to aim directly at the lower right corner of the set in order for it to work. I'm not sure if it's the fault of the TV, the remote or both, Just wondering if it'll work better if I use a universal remote, like Logitech Harmony.
- Sound quality is not great, but that's expected from most flat panel TVs. I plugged a pair of Logitech Z320 computer speakers into the headphone jack, and the sound improves significantly.
- No add channel scan function. I watch only over-the-air hd program using a Terk HDTVi antenna. As this antenna is highly directional, I couldn't get all my local channels scanned in the TV. I would get all the channels except channel 2 (CBS) with the antenna facing one direction, if I moved the antenna facing a different direction and re-scanned, I would get all but not channel 13 (PBS). I need someone to tell me how to manually add channels on this TV.
- No DVI input.Read more ›
- Value for money: got it for less than $350. For most other 1080p TV's with similar picture quality you pay at least $100 more
- Simple to use remote.
- Built in NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuners so no set top box required. I am getting about 12 HD channels and 100+ SD
- Favorite function seems to be buggy. I added about 20 channels to FAV but 2-3 disappeared after the restart of TV.
- Missing DVI port (Not a big deal as it has many HDMI ports)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent TV, owned mine for 3 years now without an issue. Great replacement for a mid sized affordable TV or as a large monitor.Published 18 months ago by Derek D Price
This little TV was a GREAT replacement for my old CRT TV, and a great buy for my dorm room. It isn't very large, but once I got it into my dorm the TV dwarfed everything. Read morePublished on August 2, 2014 by Taylor
Best tv-monitor I have ever owned. Looks better than a led tv. If I can get more I would. LaterPublished on June 6, 2014 by Clinton W Thomas
Great TV for the price! Picture quality is good & it's nice even for a decent sized master bedroom. Love this TV!Published on May 18, 2014 by allangston88
I bought this TV in 2011 and as of today the picture is still good and quality seems to be okPublished on October 29, 2013 by Georgia
I've had this TV for nearly 2 years, and it's been a great product. Hopefully they will restock these so they can be bought again.Published on February 26, 2013 by Alexander Duncan