Acer® H5360 3D-DLP Projector
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transforms living room into a home theater via native 16:9 HD-ready projection, HDMI connectivity and brilliant color reproduction
- Immersive 3D visuals for games, movies and photographs beamed from the Acer 3D-ready projector
- Certified for leading 3D solutions: nVidia 3D Vision and DLP 3D
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720; Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Accessories include remote control lens cap, carrying case, AC power cord, CD-ROM user's guide, quick-start card and security card.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Mfr Part Number: EY.K0701.020
- Projection System: DLP(Digital Light Processing) technology from Texas Instruments, DLP 3D ready(3D content, 3D glasses and appropriately equipped PC also required to display 3D images)
- Projection Mode: Front, rear, front celling, rear celling
- Resolution: Native - 720p (1280x720), Maximum - UXGA(1600x1200), Maximum wide - 1080p(1920x1080)
- Display Technology: DLP 3D by Texas Instruments; 1.07 billion
- Data Compatibility: 1080p, WSXGA+, WXGA+,WXGA, UXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, PC, Macintosh, IMAC, VESA standard
- Video Compatibility: NTSC(3.58/4.43), PAL(B/D/G/H/I/M/N), SECAM(B/D/G/K/K1/L), HDTV(720p, 1080i,1080p), EDTV(480p, 576p), SDTV(480i, 576i), 3D ready
- Brightness: Standard Mode - 2500 Lumens; Economy Mode - 2000 Lumens
- Contrast/Aspect Ratio: Contrast - 3200:1; Aspect - 16:9(native), 4:3
- Projection Lens: F = 2.5~2.67, f = 21.86mm~24.00mm, 1:1.1 manual zoom and focus
- Projection Screen Size(Diagonal): 27 ~ 300 inch /67 ~ 762 cm
- Projection Distance: 3.3 ~ 33.8ft /1.0 ~ 10.3 m
- Throw Ratio: 58"" @ 2m (1.55 ~ 1.70:1)
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 30kHz - 100kHz
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 50Hz ~ 120Hz
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40° vertical
- Uniformity: 85%
- Audio: Integrated 1x 2W Speaker
- Interfaces Control: RS232 mini-DIN
- Input: composite video RCA jack, S-video mini-DIN, analog/RGB component video (D-sub), component(three RCA), HDMI(video, audio, HDCP), PC audio stereo mini-jack
- Noise Level: Standard Mode - 32 dBA, Economy Mode - 27 dBA
- Lamp Type: OSRAM 230W user-replaceable P-VIP
- Lamp Life: Standard Mode - 2500 Hours; Economy Mode - 4000 Hours
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V AC
- Power Consumption: 224W (operation), < 1W (standby)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 4.7 x 10.3 inch / 341 x 120 x 261 mm
- Weight: 9.0 l
- Projection System:DLP®
- Display Panel:0.62" DarkChip™ 3 DMD
- Resolution:720P (1280 x 720), Maximum UXGA (1600 x 1200), 1080P (1920 x 1080)
- Aspect Ratio:16:9 (native) 4:3
- Contrast Ratio:3200:1
- Brightness:2500 ANSI Lumens (Standard), 2000 ANSI Lumens (ECO)
- Lamp Life:3000 Hours (Standard), 4000 Hours (ECO)
- Projection Lens:F = 2.5 ~ 2.67, f = 21.86mm ~ 24.00mm, 1:1.1 manual zoom and manual focus
- Keystone Correction:40 degrees (Vertical), manual & auto
- Noise Level:32dBA (Standard) / 27 dBA (ECO)
- Input Interface:Analog RGB/Component Video (D-sub) x 1, Composite Video (RCA) x 1, S-video (Mini DIN) x 1, Component (3 RCA) x 1, HDMI™ (Video, Audio, HDCP) x 1 & PC Audio (stereo mini jack) x 1
|Native 720p (HD-ready) resolution brings sharp details to movies, displaying scenes in true to life format. |
True 24p frame rate and HDMI support preserves real film quality for a cinema-like experience. It is ideal for fast-moving images, portraying crisp images.
Higher brightness and contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images — even from long distances or environment with bright ambient light.
|720p HD projector supporting HDMI 3D solution from NVIDIA® and DLP 3D solutions! With the addition of NVIDIA® 3DTV Play software kit you can transform hundreds of PC games, movies and photographs into full immersive 3D visuals. NVIDIA® 3DTV Play brings your 3D experience to life! |
|Acer ColorBoost II+ technology improves the natural color temperature to achieve optical color balance and enhances color brightness for all content, in any type of environment. |
ColorSafeTechnology takes advantage of DLP® technology to protect against color decay and guarantee a crisp, clear viewing experience despite prolonged use.
Acer EcoProjection Technology is a complete power solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 50 percent. Plus, Acer's ePower Managements lets you customize power-saving configurations.
Enable Auto ECO Mode to extend the lifespan of lamp, reduce noise and power consumption.
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
Sure, for 4-10x the cost.
Are there better projectors out there for 3D?
Possibly, but nothing I know of under 5k+ and even those have more ghosting issues than the acer.
So it all comes down to the Acer being an amazing value for the money.
Things I Love:
1. Image quality is top notch for 720p
2. Colors are excellent
3. It is very bright even in eco mode (almost too bright for dark room)
4. The high brightness helps 3d since glasses cut down some light.
5. It is quiet in eco mode
I wish it had:
1. Faster colorwheel. I do see the DLP rainbow in every dark scene, and often even in brighter scenes.
2. Bigger zoom lens. I can BARELY get it to fill my 106" screen at 12'
3. Lens shift. I have a rear wall shelf mount @75" from the floor. I have to set the acer upside down on the shelf to make it fill the screen. Also, I hate using digital keystone because it lessens the image quality, especially small text, and without I can not get correct geometry. The top of my image overlaps a little on left and right sides and bottom lines up well.
4. better remote control. It is very small and unresponsive. I have to hold arm up high and point right at proj to get it to work.
Please note, the features on my wishlist would easily make this projector cost over twice as much. While those features would be much appreciated, you can't fault the acer at the price they are selling for.
Acer H5360 developed the white dots problem (dmd chip) approximately 4 months ahead of Optoma. OPTOMA gave me a one time extended warranty to fix the dead pixels just today 2012-10-16. Optoma is decent enough to recognize the problem. Now it's ACER'S turn to have that common decency! Extend the warranty for H5360 ACER even just to fix the horrible white dots!
I instantly thought "I need a bigger display" so I went to nVidia's page to view compatible displays. The Optoma HD66 was and still is listed as being compatible ans supported. So I bought one...well guess what? it is neither compatible or currently supported.
If you search the nvidia page you will find that if your HD66 was built before August of 2010 (that's right, August of 2010!) it WILL NOT WORK.
I then called Optoma tech support and was told by the phone tech that in order for it to work, it had to be sent back to the factory for modification and that I would be responsible for the shipping.... I told the guy that that was outrageous and I would simply return it and get something that actually did work as advertised. In case your wondering, I purchased the Acer H5360 .. I should have purchased it the first time around, not only does the 3D work flawlessly, it has way more features than the HD66 like "auto keystone, auto orientation, colored wall compensation" to name a few. If your looking for a 3D projector that really delivers, you can wait two months(the tech support guy told me it would take that long to get the new ones on the shelves)till the compatible HD66's hit the streets (and hope they work)or you can get the Acer H5360. Of course dealing with Amazon is the only way to go, the return of the HD66 was simple and I am enjoying real 3D in my living room on the Acer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased this 3+ years ago and still going strong! I had to replace the bulb a month ago which was a breeze! Honestly best one I have ever owned.Published 12 months ago by torgocalgon
Same issues as everyone else here. Didn't even get to half of the original lamp life before I started getting white dead pixels all over the screen then came about 1000 black dead... Read morePublished 18 months ago by nickm324
Great starter projector. When I upgraded this little baby it still hung with my 1080p projector between sizes of 70"-90" diagonal. Great quality and optics for the price!Published 19 months ago by Just Me
the projector stopped working and no error message shown no help available. thought it was the problem related to lamp and changed that- but the problem remained same. Read morePublished 21 months ago by vishwas srivastava
ABSOLUTE FAIL! D0 NOT BUY ACER PRODUCTS
4 years and this product is completely unusable.
April 2010-Purchased New
June 2014 -DLP Chip is failing. Read more
This projector does not have the lumens that it claims to have. We were very disappointed and sent it backPublished on May 4, 2014 by granger d.
I've had this projector for two years now, and I'm still on the first bulb.
It gives very good quality for the price, and it's incredibly bright, too. Read more
This is a great projector. It is about 6 foot in width on my solid white wall and my wife and I watch tv, connect our laptops to it, and get a lot of use out of it. Read morePublished on January 2, 2014 by Tommi Hurme