|Screen Size||21.5 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The G-Series 21.5" LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA.
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Acer G6 Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size.
Set your display as you see fit with Acer eColor Management. The great sights are made even better by stunning colors via Acer Adaptive Contrast Management.
Hook your smartphone up to the MHL port1 to expand your perspective to a bigger screen while charging its battery at the same time. A host of other ports let you connect everything from game consoles to media players.
1. Specifications vary depending on model.
Safe for you and your world
G6 Series monitors are RoHS compliant, use mercury-free white LED backlighting and meet ENERGY STAR requirements. Acer EcoDisplay technologies deliver up to 68% power savings, further conserving energy and costs. Above all this, Acer packaging is made of recyclable materials, too.
Compare to similar items
This item Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1366x768 pixels||1600 x 900 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||21.5 in||21.5 in||21.5 in||19 in||19.5 in||23.8 in|
|Item Dimensions||6.6 x 20.1 x 14.4 in||15.8 x 5.9 x 19.6 in||7.9 x 20.2 x 15.2 in||2.68 x 17.4 x 10.41 in||6.6 x 18.3 x 13.1 in||7.3 x 21.3 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||4.5 lbs||6.6 lbs||6.83 lbs||3.7 lbs||4.4 lbs||6.4 lbs|
|Size||21.5-Inch||21.5-Inch||21.5 Inch||19-Inch||19.5-Inch||23.8 -Inch|
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design - all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21.5" Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.
Top customer reviews
The backlighting differs between the top and bottom, colors are washed out and it looks white no matter how you adjust it. Even the ideal viewing angle seems different between the top and the bottom, and this is made worse by the lack of tilt and elevation features.
I'm not even a graphic designer and sometimes the quality just irritates me.
Still, I bought this during a flash sale for 70$ - at that price I can't fault it, however at almost 100$ I'd look at something else. And I kind of regret it at that price.
I got mine on sale for $70 bucks and that is about my limit for what I would spend for something like this again. Any higher and I'd rather pay a little more and get a really good one. I did replace the video card at the same time to get the most out of this. Overall, great bang for under $100 bucks (heck, my Mag Innovision 17" was $350 in the mid-90's), but definitely no Apple quality level monitor.
The monitor itself arrived nicely packaged. It is light and easy to adjust the viewing angle. I thought the screen was very bright -- too bright for my eyes -- even after I lowered the brightness all the way. So I am using an app to adjust the brightness and color tones and make it easier for me to view. I have also ordered a glare screen. I have very sensitive eyes so your experience may be entirely different. But if you also have sensitive eyes, this monitor may need a glare screen and/or an app to adjust the brightness even further.
On the whole I'm very happy with the size and functionality of this monitor. It does everything I was hoping, and looks very attractive on my desk. I would buy it again and I highly recommend this as a great value.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.