|Screen Size||24 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Acer GN246HL Bbid 24-Inch 3D Gaming Display (144Hz Refresh Rate)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution of this LED monitor delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for advanced 1080p Full HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications.
- Rapid 1ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- With VGA, DVI & HDMI inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI, 1 X VGA & 1 x HDMI
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Acer GN246HL Bbid 24-Inch 3D Gaming Display (144Hz Refresh Rate)
Super-slim design, inspiring performance
Acer GN246HL 24-inch 3D Full HD Widescreen monitor sports a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design - all while staying well within budget. This Acer monitor showcases a 24-inch Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, supporting 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience.
- Viewable Area: 24"
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276mm
- Response Time: 1ms
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Lightboost
Slim Profile with Amazing Full HD Resolution
The stunning 24-inch display with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity. The GN246HL combines jaw dropping specs, supporting 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. With DVI & HDMI inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display. Connect a mobile device like a smartphone or media player to this monitor and play content from the mobile device without having to do any setup procedures.
Exceptional Image Quality
The 100 Million:1 contrast ratio radiates the brightest whites and deepest blacks giving you a crystal-clear viewing experience of all your content. Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
Rapid 1ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
NVIDIA 3D Lightboost provide immersive 3D imagery that's twice as bright as other solutions. With advanced active shutter 3D technology, the Acer 3D experience is ideal for home entertainment, and multiple pairs of glasses can be used simultaneously for shared enjoyment.
Efficient and Affordable
Safe for you and your world, the GN246HL monitor uses mercury-free white LED backlighting and meet ENERGY STAR requirements. Acer EcoDisplay technologies deliver up to 68% power savings, further conserving energy and costs. Above all this, Acer packaging is made of recyclable materials, too.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24 in||24 in||24 in||24 in||24 in||24 in|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 22.2 x 15.8 in||8.7 x 22.42 x 19.68 in||9.6 x 22.32 x 15.18 in||9.62 x 22.26 x 20.61 in||15.75 x 21.38 x 7.05 in||22.8 x 7.44 x 17.13 in|
|Item Weight||7.7 lbs||12.13 lbs||13.99 lbs||14.4 lbs||9.1 lbs||9 lbs|
|Size||24-Inch||24-inch||—||24 inch Free Sync||—||24"|
Acer GN246HL 24" 3D Full HD Widescreen monitor sports a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design - all while staying well within budget. This Acer monitor showcases a 24" Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 1ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA, DVI & HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer GN246HL LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price/Feature: This monitor is priced well. Here are the features I like about the monitor
1. 144hz refresh rate,
2. Lightboost capable! - lightboost can be used with Nvidia videocards. There is a little tweak that you must use a Custom Resolution Utility (CRU tool) it can be found on blurbusters.com. Lightboost uses the 3d backlight, making it strobe really fast and it further removes blurriness from the image. Gaming with lighboost on is very enjoyable.
3. Easy to Debezel. The casing around the monitor can be popped off by using a kitchen knife or anything else that is slim and can separate the bezel.
4. Its FlickerFree! I do not have any eyestrain after longer hours of looking at the screen.
5. I purchased a second one, and may get a 3rd for surround gaming.
1. The vesa mount is on the plastic cover. If you debezel the monitor, you will lose the vesa capability and will need to become creative - luckily there are many options out there in forums.
2. Really for the price I have no other cons to share about this monitor.
You get a VGA cable, DVI-D cable, Power brick in the package. Stand is not adjustable but does tilt forward and backwards. You will need a screwdriver on hand to tighten the stand.
Hope this helped.
Okay it doesn't have g-sync but I put it next to my friends Asus Rog g-sync and couldn't tell the difference.
It doesn't have speakers but who uses crappy monitor speakers anyway.
Its really durable, I am constantly taking it to LAN at friends houses and leaving it in my car trunk bouncing around for days. No dead pixels, super dependable and easy to break down and put back in the box with all my other stuff for LAN-ing.
Switching to 144hz is the biggest noticeable improvement I have done to my computer short of upgrading video cards.
Buy this monitor and don't look back, use the money you saved to buy a nice head set or something.
If you found this review helpful please up vote me, thanks.
So far the performance of the monitor is great:
-The only game (out of 30 games) I haven't been able to run at 144hz is Rocket League which had a lot of screen tearing, but it ran well at 72 hz and 60 hz.
-The lighting is good.
-I have had several 10 hour runs of gaming at 144 HZ with no problem.
-For a 1080 screen at 24" the pixel density is great, best distance to sit at is about 18-30 inches. Can see pixels clearly at 20 inches or so.
- Colors seem great for gaming at this price range. Maybe not so much for imaging work. I raised the digital vibrance a bit in NVidia settings.
The bad things:
-There is no display port, most graphics cards now come with an array of display ports and only one DVI or HDMI so you are forced to buy a different monitor in order to do a dual monitor route.
- The stand is horrible, it tilts back at about 10 degrees so you are forced to sit in an elevated position above the monitor or stack up books to tilt the monitor forward, which is bad for stability. This forces the price of the monitor up 30-60 dollars in order to buy a different mount, or stand.
-The orange color of the stand is horrible if you don't like orange. Since most RGB setups are blue, red or green.
I'm thoroughly impressed so far with my purchase. I mostly use this for gaming and YouTube. The quality is much above my previous "traditional" monitors in both picture quality and buttery smoothness. There's a great little trick you can apply to the monitor that utilizes the light boost tech for a smoothness that's similar to a CRT monitor which is REALLY cool. All you need to do is lookup the model number and lightboost on YouTube. I haven't tried the 3D itself yet, still need to get those $100 nvidia glasses... I'm very tempted though. Otherwise I'm extremely happy with the purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.