|Processor||3.06 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||12 GB ddr3|
|Hard Drive||1500 GB|
Acer Predator AG7750-U2222 Extreme Gaming Desktop (Orange/Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The newest design of the Aspire Predator Desktop harnesses the pinnacle of processor, graphics and memory technologies -- a liquid cooled overclockable Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processor, triple-channel DDR3 memory
- The well-armored exterior of the Predator Desktop brings to mind a transformer's rugged face shield ready for battle. With dynamic mechanical elements and cool lighting effects, this system ignites any tech-savy gamer!
- Extend your PC performance with the new Intel Core i7 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology. Attain advanced performance for gaming, multitasking, rich content creation and increased productivity for incredible system response.
- 12GB DDR3 Memory delivers insane system speed to handle serious graphics demands in game-critical situations and lets you experience ultra-fast frame rates during game play.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 gives games an adrenaline shot with incredible performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. Experience heart-pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games!
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: very fast, very cool looking, hot swappable hard drives, very quiet
Cons: things plugged into usb ports at top might not allow front shield to open to get to DVD Drives or hard drives
The 12GB of standard memory, the 1.5 TB drive (1.4 TB of usable space), the Drive Bay door for front loading up to 3 additional SATA drives -- these were the things that sold me. It is blazingly fast (although already I'm noticing some slow-down during boot-up due to drive fragmentation). It really shines when multi-tasking or doing video conversion (e.g., using Handbrake to convert movies for the iPhone) and of course game-play is dazzling. Normal operation is incredibly quiet.
Couple of minor "cons": the drive bays do not appear to be "hot-swappable" per the technical specs -- while adding a drive is a ridiculously simple feat, the Acer would not recognize the drive without a reboot. Also, there is no VGA connection for your monitor (only DVI) but an adapter is included (I didn't realize this until I went back through the box and wound up spending about 15$ at RadioShack).
It's hard to imagine that this will be unable to keep up with new games for the foreseeable future, so the high price tag seems like it will be worth it in the long run.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this PC as a holiday gift. We did a bunch of research and decided that although it came with a hefty pricetag, since it was expandable and came with alot of memory and decent... Read morePublished on July 30, 2011 by Tracy Jolicoeur
I purchased four of theses machines. Three arrived DOA, I should have returned them for a refund, but really wanted them. Read morePublished on June 5, 2011 by cort
I am very satisfied with this product, even though it took some time getting it shipped to my destination. Read morePublished on November 29, 2010 by Jørgen
This is a great computer (other than the bloatware). For gaming, it is just good enough so that you can turn your settings up and still get a decent fps (frame per second). Read morePublished on November 26, 2010 by Valdien