|Standing screen display size||80 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440|
Consider these available items
Acer Predator Z1 31.5in Widescreen Monitor Display 2560 x 1440 4 ms GTG 165 Hz (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Display Size||80 Inches|
|Resolution||QHD Wide 1440p|
|Response Time||4 Milliseconds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A clear, crisp display will keep you hypnotized.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 31.5" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Display
- Vertical Alignment (VA), Anti-Glare
- 4 ms GTG Response Time
- 165 Hz Standard Refresh Rate
- 16.7 Million Colors, 300 Nit Brightness
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- (2) 7W Speakers
- 5x USB 3.0, Display Port, HDMI
- VESA Compatible
Get absorbed into your games like never before with superbly clear visuals with more authentic colors. The 31.5" WQHD display will leave you breathless.
NVIDIA G-SYNC creates smooth gaming experiences by syncing frames rendered by your GPU to the refresh rate of your monitor, eliminating screen tearing and minimizes stuttering.
Ergonomic stands allow the displays to be raised 120mm, tilted from-5°~ 25°2 and swiveled from -30° ~ 30°.
|Acer Predator XB3 27" Monitor 3840x2160 144Hz 16:9 1ms VRB 350 Nit (Renewed)||Acer Predator XB2 27" Monitor G-SYNC 240 Hz Full HD 1 ms TN Film (Renewed)||Acer Predator XB3-27" Monitor 4K UHD 3840x2160 120Hz 4ms GTG IPS (Renewed)||Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor 27in LCD Display 3840x2160 120 Hz (Renewed)|
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz||240 Hz||120 Hz||120 Hz|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160||1920 x 1080||3840 x 2160||3840 x 2160|
Compare with similar items
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
Acer Predator Gaming Z321QU bmiphzx Curved 31.5" WQHD Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology (Display Port & HDMI Port),Black
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
|Sold By||—||Rocket Computer||TopDealzMart||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1440||2560 x 1440 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Screen Size||80 inches||27 inches||31.5 inches||27 inches|
|Item Dimensions||28.11 x 4.69 x 16.93 inches||14.45 x 24.09 x 2.40 inches||28.03 x 11.74 x 23.78 inches||10.80 x 24.20 x 22.60 inches|
|Item Weight||14.97 lbs||17.63 lbs||22.27 lbs||—|
|Refresh Rate||165 hertz||144 hertz||144 hertz||144 hertz|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sure it would be much closer to perfect if it could be brighter than 300nits while doing everything else at once but I'm glad that's the only compromise I have to make for such a reasonable price. I wouldn't always have it turned up that bright but the colors would be even more impressive if I could.
One note: In "answered questions", someone mentioned this needs an adapter plate to mount to monitor arms. Mine did not need an adapter -- I removed the stand and reused the screws to attach to a standard monitor arm.
About the product itself, my only gripes are:
1. There's no auto input switching between the inputs. I have this attached to both a PC for work, and a PC for gaming, and whenever I swap between the two, I need to go manually change the input from HDMI<->DP. This also takes 4 button presses on the monitor buttons, which is quite annoying to do every day... many other monitors either automatically detect and use whichever input is active, or take just a couple of button presses.
2. The monitor only has 2 inputs, one HDMI and one DP. Would be really nice to have at least one more HDMI input (e.g. I have work PC, gaming PC, PS4).
3. Not a drawback or bug, but just be sure you know what you're getting: Only the DP input supports >60Hz, and on many modern games you're not going to get much higher than 60Hz unless you turn down the graphics settings considerably. So don't expect that automatically you'll be experiencing 144Hz on all your games. I have a 2080Ti and RDR2 on ultra hits around 60Hz. I have to lower the resolution and set graphics quality to medium, and that was not worth the tradeoff for me. Anyway, this is probably obvious for most folks reading the review, but just thought I would mention.