|Screen Size||27 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
- Refresh Rate:144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1.4.
- Panel Type: TN
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27” WQHD 2560 x 1440 144Hz NVIDIA G-Sync Display
Gaming without Compromise
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, TN panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue.
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-Sync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (OverClocking to 165Hz) - Using Display Port
- Response Time: 1ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI v1.4
The Acer Predator XB271HU gaming monitor will completely immerses you in the game universe. The intense 27" Display with WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution shows all the details and draws you deep into the action. The display wraps you in a world of entertainment with every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots. Your gaming experience will never be the same again.
The Acer ErgoStand lets the monitor pivot, tilt, swivel, and move up or down, so you can find the most comfortable viewing angle from where to oversee your push into enemy territory. Its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces.
Smooth Gaming Action
Get the buttery-smooth gameplay you’ve dreamed of. NVIDIA G-Sync synchronizes the refresh rate of the monitor with your powerful GPU to eliminate screen tearing and minimize display stutter and input lag so scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper and game play is super smooth. The Predator XB271HU comes clocked at 144Hz, but when overclocked, it can generally reach 165Hz, giving you even smoother gameplay without motion blur.
Acer’s Predator XB271HU delivers ultra-smooth motion scenes and making gaming unreal. No matter how fast-moving the action is, Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB) technology makes moving objects appear perfectly sharp, without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
What's gaming without the sound of whizzing bullets, crunching glass and huge explosions? Pump up the sound with two built-in 2W speakers bringing world-class sound to your games and movies.
A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
Stay in your game for hours with EyeProtect’s Flicker-less. Give your neck a break too, the ergonomic stand lets you find your most comfortable view with tilts from -5°- 35°, vertically adjust up to 5 inches and rotate up to 90°.
This high end monitor is designed to handle high rates of data transfers and has high-bandwidth connection ports like HDMI and DisplayPort. Four high-speed USB 3.0 ports, make it easy to connect your mouse, keyboard, gaming headset and mobile.
Compare to similar items
This item Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Monty World (no tax)||Amazon.com||Wholesale Connection||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1440 pixels||2560x1440 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||2560 x 1440 WQHD||2560 x 1440 pixels||2560x1440 pixels|
|Screen Size||27 in||27 in||27 in||27 in||27 in||27 in|
|Item Dimensions||24.2 x 10.6 x 15.8 in||7.89 x 24.11 x 16.39 in||29.8 x 11.9 x 18 in||10.6 x 24.2 x 21.7 in||8.9 x 29.7 x 17.8 in||24.92 x 8.9 x 21.93 in|
|Item Weight||15.43 lbs||15.2 lbs||15.4 lbs||17.6 lbs||16.1 lbs||16.31 lbs|
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, TN panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue.
Top customer reviews
Best monitor I've ever had! The switch from 60hz was astonishing and I will never go back! I was skeptical about 144hz and didn't understand it even with watching dozens of Youtube comparison videos, but when I setup my monitor and played it for the first hour, I was amazed of how butter smooth the experience was.
- 1080p with up to 180hz OC which is overkill, but nice on 1080p games that have no frame rate limit and paired with a strong GPU.
- G-Sync which syncs your frame rate to the refresh rate of the monitor makes the experience on all games seamlessly smooth.
- Bezels aren't too thick and the stand is very sturdy with lots of articulation. I also love the slot in the stand which cables go through to have clean cable management.
- No dead pixels on arrival or any other color bleeding.
- Despite being a TN Panel, I was able to calibrate it to have vibrant enough colors for visually appealing experience, see my video and photos.
- Stand is really wide and takes up desk space, would of liked a stand like the Asus ROG Swift.
- Buttons aren't labeled and you might accidentally hit the input button which if you plugged both the DP and HDMI port in will switch to one another. Would of been nice to have indicators on the buttons.
- Color calibration was a pain and there's a dozens of forums on the net of settings so its hard to find the best one unless you want to spend an hour calibrating it yourself to your liking. I'm posting mine in the pictures below :)
My System Specs for comparison:
i7 4770 @3.6Ghz
16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 1600mhz
Samsung 840 EVO 250 SSD
2x 1TB WD Blue Caviars 7200RPM
EVGA Liquid Cooled GTX 1070 Hybrid
Windows 10 Home Edition
knocked it a star because usb ports on side are just not supported and to me a cost increase that should have been left off if they arent plug and play...by todays standards...I tried to find diff drivers for it...win 10 64bit..but after windows said i still had the most up to date driver installed i just said to hell with it...would have been nice but hey i didnt buy it for usb ports
this is my primary monitor now tho i allso have a 27" samsung for secondary viewing
165hz and g-sync
1ms response time
1 Dead Pixel, didn't want to send it back since its touch the far left of the monitor.
White are a little grey
I'm still having trouble getting a profile for my monitor, very difficult to find a good one online and that calibrating your monitor is different between all monitors in the first place, even the same model.
I got this monitor on sale for 480 and its a great buy at that price. I'll be getting a second one in the future but I might get the IPS panel instead of the TN for my next go, regardless of response time.
No dead pixels, easy setup and good warranty. What's not to like? (My hardware can really only push 1080p, so the resolution is not a problem for me)
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.