|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 Pixels|
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.99 (8%)|
|Display Size||27 Inches|
|Resolution||QHD Wide 1440p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100 millimeter
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gaming without Compromise
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamer's the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue.
Overclock to 165Hz
Comes clocked at 144Hz, but when overclocked, it can generally reach 165Hz, giving you even smoother gameplay without motion blur.
In-Plane Switching Technology
Advanced liquid crystal formula for advanced IPS technology for premium color performance, which has no color difference at any viewing angle.
WQHD (2560 x 1440)
The intense 27" IPS Display with WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution shows all the details and draws you deep into the action
Zero Frame Design
The zero-frame design does away with the thick frames found on conventional monitors freeing up precious screen space.
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, if you're coming from a TN panel you'll probably not like this right off the bat, because you're so used to the washed out colors -- but once you adjust you'll fall in love. I used the settings that someone posted on Reddit (which you can find by searching -> "Acer Predator XB271HU High Accuracy Calibration Settings (Nov 29, 2016)" with the quotation marks) and have no complaints.
You'll have to also download and use an ICM profile, but these are the settings you can edit on your monitor that I used
Option 2 OSD Settings (240 cd/m2):
Acer eColor Management: User
Blue Light: Off
Dark Boost: Off
Adaptive Contrast: 0
Colour Temp: User
R Gain: 99
G Gain: 99
B Gain: 98
sRGB Mode: OFF
6-axis color: Default settings (50)
Game Mode: ON
Wide Mode: Full
Over Clock: ON, 165Hz
Power LED: Auto off
Deep Sleep: ON
Max Refresh Rate: 165Hz
Mode: G-SYNC Mode
Game mode: Settings 1 (FYI you must save your custom settings to Settings 1 before using Settings 1)
• The stand was easy to setup, it feels high quality and moves smoothly. The vertical adjustment was stunningly useful.
• 1440p//IPS are a night-and-day difference over my previous use of 1080p//TN panels.
• IPS bleeding is minimal. The top-right corner of my screen is most affected, but it's not easy to see.
CONS of XB271HU
• At random intervals, the monitor "displaces" a line of pixels from the center of the screen, displaying them on the right edge.
• ACER support says this problem can be sent in for repair. But it feels stupid having to pay $60 in shipping to firmware update a NEW monitor.
• Feels extra stupid because this problem was discovered 2-years before my purchase.
• This bug occurs once or twice per 10 hours, and goes away if you power-cycle the screen.
• At other times, I've noticed a split-second graphical disturbance about 1" long in the center of the screen.
• The bugs are minor. But small bugs are hard to swallow on a top-shelf monitor.
• Overall happy with my purchase, but can't give 5-stars to a bug-riddled product.
The image would get skewed and have artifacts on the side of the screen. It happened so often and the only fix is to turn the monitor off and back on. I sent it in for repair two weeks ago and its still unknown eta. Support is useless and just says its in repair.
If you want Gsync to work check the mfg date on box and the firmware that it is running and if its not current return it to amazon and just keep exchanging one so you dont have to deal with their support or just go by the Asus version which you can update yourself. Since you have to pay to send it in for repair also.
Top reviews from other countries
1.when u first buy and start this monitor , it will be in default 60Hz , you can change this to 144Hz in your nvidia or amd control panel
2.the first time you see the monitor the white balance might be different , you can change these in your display settings in the monitor , just mess around with colour temperature and find the settings you find the best for you
3.i wouldn't try overclocking as there is not much difference between 144Hz to 165Hz plus overclocking reduces the lifespan of the monitor so not worth it
4.the controls on the monitor are not that good but once you get used to it , you can navigate with the controls very easily
the 1440p resolution is just awesome, games like witcher 3 and gta 5 etc are just really gorgeous to look at
it is heavy and strong
doesn't have any backlight bleeding
G Sync makes huge impact on games like batman arkham knight, witcher 3, gta 5, farcry 5, wildlands, division ETC. there is no screen tearing or stutters during gameplay
if you were wondering yes it does come with a displayport and a power supply
About the monitor:
The monitor does not have backlight bleed but it can vary from panel to panel. So if you purchase one, make sure to run a "IPS Panel Test" video on the Youtube.
The colors are accurate and I set it to my liking. So you can set different aspects of color profiles(there are 6 available)
Now for the picture quality, as you expect from an IPS panel, the picture quality is far exceeding. The black levels are really black(not gray or slate).
So I purchased this monitor to connect it with my MSI laptop. I was skepticle about utilizing the G-Sync of monitor, through my laptop. So yes, I am able to use the G-Sync.
To use it, first your laptop must have G-Sync supported dedicated graphics card(check Nvidia website for same). Then you need a mini display port to display port cable to connect your laptop with the monitor.
I used amazon basics cable is it is running great.
Reason of connecting with display port cable is:
- HDMI does not support refresh rate(frame rate) above 60Hz. So to achive above 60 FPS, you need to connectit with display port cable.
- The laptop's dedicated graphics card is connected with HDMI port and mini display port and G-Sync only works with display port.
It's resolution is best. You get more clarity then 1080p, without sacrificing performance. Just for the example, I ran Witcher 3 with same setting on 2 resolutions. On 1080p I got around 70 FPS and on 1440p I got 65 around FPS. So you can see there is marginal difference between performance but huge clarity update.
Connecting with consoles:
Since the monitor support HDMI and consoles(Playstation and XBox) does not support above 60 FPS, you can connect consoles also.
Please note that consoles does not support G-Sync.
Thank you for anyone, who find this information useful.
And currently this is the best monitor for 1440p 144hz Gsync monitor. So just go for it.
There's just 1 thing it lacks and that's HDR support. Which anyone would want from a 50k display.
Es mejor que perfecto en mi opinión.