|Screen Size||32 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Acer Predator XB321HK bmiphz 32-inch IPS UHD (3840 x 2160) NVIDIA G-Sync Widescreen Display (2 x 2w speakers, 4- USB 3.0 Ports, HDMI & Display Port)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 32" IPS UHD Widescreen with 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.185mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x Display Port (v1.2)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Acer Predator XB321HK bmiphz 32-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) NVIDIA G-Sync Display
Gaming without Compromise
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB321HK UHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue
- 32" Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- IPS Panel
- 3840 x 2160 (native and maximum)
- .185mm Pixel Pitch
- 4ms Response Time
- Ports: 1 x Display Port v1.2, 1 x HDMI & 4- USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
The Acer Predator XB321HK gaming monitor will completely immerses you in the game universe. The intense 32-inch IPS Display with UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution shows all the details and draws you deep into the action. The display wraps you in a world of entertainment with every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots. Your gaming experience will never be the same again.
This high end monitor is designed to handle high rates of data transfers and has high-bandwidth connection ports like HDMI and DisplayPort. Four high-speed USB 3.0 ports make it easy to connect your mouse, keyboard, gaming headset and mobile. Plus, you can charge your smartphone or other portable device quickly.
Smooth Gaming Action
Get the buttery-smooth gameplay you’ve dreamed of. NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of the monitor with your powerful GPU to eliminate screen tearing and minimize display stutter and input lag so scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper and game play is super smooth.
Gamers will particularly appreciate the 4ms response time. The result is a smooth, tear-free experience in gaming and video playback applications.
What's gaming without the sound of whizzing bullets, crunching glass and huge explosions? Pump up the sound with two built-in 2W speakers bringing world-class sound to your games and movies.
Stay in your game for hours with EyeProtect’s Flicker-less. Give your neck a break too, the ergonomic stand lets you find your most comfortable view with tilts from -5°- 25°, vertically adjust up to 5-inches and rotate up to 90°.
Safe for you and the environment, Acer monitors are ENERGY STAR and RoHS compliant. Acer EcoDisplay technologies use mercury-free white LED backlighting, reducing power consumption by up to 68%.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Emily's Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840 x 2160||3440 x 1440 pixels||3440 x 1440 Curved UQHD||3840x2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||2560 x 1440 WQHD|
|Screen Size||32 in||34 in||34 in||28 in||27 in||27 in|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 29.05 x 22.91 in||37.1 x 12.6 x 20 in||12.17 x 32.48 x 23.07 in||8.9 x 30.6 x 18.4 in||8.6 x 24.5 x 17.1 in||10.6 x 24.2 x 21.7 in|
|Item Weight||24.9 lbs||34.1 lbs||21.9 lbs||23.3 lbs||14.9 lbs||17.6 lbs|
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer's Predator XB321HK UHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best monitor I've ever had! The switch from 60hz was astonishing and I will never go back! I was skeptical about 144hz and didn't understand it even with watching dozens of Youtube comparison videos, but when I setup my monitor and played it for the first hour, I was amazed of how butter smooth the experience was.
- 1080p with up to 180hz OC which is overkill, but nice on 1080p games that have no frame rate limit and paired with a strong GPU.
- G-Sync which syncs your frame rate to the refresh rate of the monitor makes the experience on all games seamlessly smooth.
- Bezels aren't too thick and the stand is very sturdy with lots of articulation. I also love the slot in the stand which cables go through to have clean cable management.
- No dead pixels on arrival or any other color bleeding.
- Despite being a TN Panel, I was able to calibrate it to have vibrant enough colors for visually appealing experience, see my video and photos.
- Stand is really wide and takes up desk space, would of liked a stand like the Asus ROG Swift.
- Buttons aren't labeled and you might accidentally hit the input button which if you plugged both the DP and HDMI port in will switch to one another. Would of been nice to have indicators on the buttons.
- Color calibration was a pain and there's a dozens of forums on the net of settings so its hard to find the best one unless you want to spend an hour calibrating it yourself to your liking. I'm posting mine in the pictures below :)
My System Specs for comparison:
i7 4770 @3.6Ghz
16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 1600mhz
Samsung 840 EVO 250 SSD
2x 1TB WD Blue Caviars 7200RPM
EVGA Liquid Cooled GTX 1070 Hybrid
Windows 10 Home Edition
No dead pixels, easy setup and good warranty. What's not to like? (My hardware can really only push 1080p, so the resolution is not a problem for me)
I upgraded from the Asus VG248QE which is an amazing monitor, but I wanted better. I went with this one to future proof my monitor... 240hz is kind of overkill because the odds of you running a modern game at a stable 240+ fps is very slim but at least you have it for the future. Also, the g-sync works great and this is a very snappy low latency monitor.
If you don't care for 4k+ resolution, this is the monitor for you. Definitely geared towards the competitive gaming scene.
Most recent customer reviews
- 144hz IS LIFE CHANGING!
- Gsync is also amazing!Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.