|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||13 Hours|
Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-85LZ, 13.3" Full HD Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U, Alexa Built-in, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Convertible, Steel Gray
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Screen Size||13.3 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- Alexa Built-in
- 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 13 Hours Battery Life
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A New Spin on Tech
The ultra-slim, super light Spin 5 now supports Amazon Alexa—giving you your own personal assistant! Now you can and enjoy high-fidelity audio and accomplish tasks just by talking—without ever impacting your system’s performance. The Spin 5 functions like a traditional laptop but with the user experience of a tablet. Just rotate the revolutionary 360° Dual-Torque Hinge and watch this handy machine convert right in front of your eyes into a laptop, display, tent or tablet.
Crystal Clear Visuals
You deserve to see more & in rich, crystal clarity. With an IPS 13.3” touch screen in Full HD, you can do just that, no matter which mode you choose.
Quick and Safe Login
An embedded fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password.
Enjoy sounds with greater clarity, in all four modes, when they're delivered straight towards you.
All Day Productivity
With a battery life of up to 13 hours, your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day.
Alexa Built-in Acer Laptops
Compare with similar items
Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, 13.5" 2K 2256 x 1504 IPS Touch, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB LPDDR4X, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit KB, FPR, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP513-54N-74V2
Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-52PL, 13.3" Full HD Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, Alexa Built-in, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Convertible, Steel Gray
Acer Spin 5 13.3" FHD Touch Screen 2-in-1 Laptop with Intel Quad Core i7-8565U Processor up to 4.60 GHz, 16GB Memory, 512GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, and Rechargeable Active Stylus Included
Acer Spin 5 2-in-1 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Business Laptop Computer_ Intel Quad-Core i7 8565U up to 4.6GHz_ 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD_ Windows 10 Pro_ BROAGE 64GB Flash Stylus_ Online Class Ready
|Sold By||POWER OVERWHELMING||Western Ridge Products||NextGen Outlet||Cardinal Pro Electronics||Hot Tech Geek|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model||Core i7||Core i7-1065G7||Core i5||Core i7||Intel Core i7|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||4 GHz||3.9 GHz||3.4 GHz||4.60 GHz||1.8 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1280 x 720||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 lines_per_inch||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.3 inches||13.5 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620||—||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Hard Disk Description||flash memory solid state||flash memory solid state||flash memory solid state||ssd||pcie ssd|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||—||256 GB||512 GB||512 GB|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen||Touchscreen||Touchscreen||Keyboard, Microphone, Touchscreen, Keypad||Touchscreen|
|Item Dimensions||8.9 x 12.77 x 0.63 inches||11.81 x 9.25 x 0.59 inches||8.9 x 12.77 x 0.63 inches||12.77 x 8.9 x 0.63 inches||13.2 x 9.1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Weight||3.31 lbs||2.60 lbs||3.31 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.75 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10 Pro|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4||LPDDR4||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac||Bluetooth||802.11ac||Bluetooth, 802.11a||802.11ac|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||wi-fi, bluetooth||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-85LZ Touch PC comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.0GHz (8MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display - Multi-touch screen, supporting 10-finger touch, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, 2 - USB 3.0 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 port, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, 3-cell Li-Ion Battery (4810 mAh), Up to 13-hours Battery Life, 3.31 lbs. | 1.5 kg (system unit only, Alexa Built-in (NX.GR7AA.013).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I updated the firmware on my router, so now it works. That is the fix, check their website.
Also, I was originally unimpressed with the tablet feature, but I found myself using it within 24 hours and enjoying it.
Lastly, the OS, Windows 10, is a huge improvement over Windows 8. And for the first time I actually saw the value in Windows tablet mode.
This computer won me over.
Positives for me:
(1) Backlit keyboard - I absolutely love this feature. It has an Off and On button (located on F8 key) and this was one feature I absolutely wanted. It doesn't have different levels of brightness you can choose from, but I didn't care because I can turn it off and on.
(2) Stylus - I didn't read anywhere that it comes with a stylus, but my order came with one. Absolute plus and it works great.
(3) Charger - Love the size of the charger. It's not bulky at all. Instead, it's this cute little cube that fits into the palm of my hand.
(4) Touchscreen - The touchscreen is amazing and the stylus works well with the screen. Lets just say my toddler wouldn't even let me check it out for myself because she had so much fun with it.
(5) Super thin - This laptop is thin thin thin. It doesn't feel as light as other ones I've seen, but the thinness makes up for it.
(6) SD Card Slot, USB ports, HDMI, thunderbolt, fingerprint, and other features - Amazing! This part was the hardest for me when it came to choosing a new laptop. I didn't want a micro SD slot, I want the regular size one and I wanted to make sure it had enough USB ports, fingerprint and facial recognition features and everything else and this laptop had it all for me.
(7) Key Stroke & Distance - Great! It would be even better if the Page Up and Down buttons weren't next to the arrows button, but I haven't had a problem with it either.
Negatives for me:
(1) The Pad - It seems quite sensitive at times and then at other times, it won't click on what I'm telling it to click on. This was frustrating at times, but I finally got a mouse so I don't think this will bother me as much. It doesn't happen often either. Just once in awhile.
(2) Batter life - It says 13 hours, but after a full charge (without using the laptop while charging), I powered it on and it only said 4 hours with the battery life showing as full and at 100%.
Some features I haven't tried:
(1) Camera - I haven't tried chatting or try using the camera yet so I don't have any opinions about that at this time.
So much for my PRIME DAY deal!
Although this said it came "Alexa Enabled" it did not. I had to call Acer and they confirmed that it was not shipped with Alexa and they sent me the instructions to download it. One of the strong reasons I chose this laptop over others was this "extra." I'm disappointed at this point, but I'll update as I use it more!
Other than that the laptop is OK - I just cannot use it without being tethered to the wall.....
I upgraded the SSD hard drive from 256 to 1 terabyte and that worked pretty well. The only issue I have had is the external HDMI port. When connecting to an external monitor, it's slightly blurry on the screen. I am not sure how to fix it, its probably from the Intel 620 graphics card. If I leave my screen larger 125% then I can read it ok.