|Screen Size||23 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Acer T232HL bmidz 23-Inch Touch Screen LCD Display
|Price:||$409.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of Windows 8 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games - all with your finger tips!
- This large 23-Inch edge-to-edge glass widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content.
- Flexible tilt from 30-80 degrees lets you interact with this monitor from all different angles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Acer T232HL bmidz 23-Inch Touch Screen LCD Display
Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor
Planar Helium PCT2785 27" Widescreen Multi-Touch Monitor
Planar PXL2430MW 24" Widescreen Multi-Touch LED Monitor
ViewSonic TD2230 22" 1080p 10-Point Multi Touch Screen Monitor HDMI, DisplayPort
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CCV Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||UNIQUEPOS LLC||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||23 in||23 in||21.5 in||27 in||24 in||22 in|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 21.5 x 17.9 in||1.9 x 21.5 x 17.9 in||14.59 x 20.57 x 8.1 in||1.95 x 26.48 x 16.47 in||21.85 x 4.25 x 15.47 in||19.3 x 1.9 x 11.8 in|
|Item Weight||11.4 lbs||11.38 lbs||12.8 lbs||22.7 lbs||11.4 lbs||7.9 lbs|
Explore more on the Acer T-Series LCD featuring 10-point multi-touch technology on sleek edge-to-edge glass. This intuitive and fun LCD lets you take advantage of Windows 8 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games - all with your finger tips! Full HD resolution, incredible 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology of this display. Connect to your devices via DVI or HDMI ports so you can instantly enjoy marvelous 1080p entertainment at home. On top of that this incredible design with edge-to-edge screen creates a floating design and looks amazing in any room or even hanging on the wall.
Top customer reviews
One thing I did not see mentioned anywhere - in order for Touch to work, you need to connect the USB3 cable from the monitor to your computer - in addition to one of the included video cables. I am not sure if a USB3 connection is required or if this will work with an older USB2 jack [**UPDATE** others are saying that USB2 works just fine].
This is replacing an older Dell 24-inch. The color and clarity are very good and I am not any worse off with the move down to 23 inches - frankly it looks about the same as the 24 to me.
There are a few drawbacks:
The screen is HIGHLY reflective. When it is off, it can double as a (dark) mirror. I have a window behind my desk and have had to angle this monitor a strange way to reduce reflection. When on, the reflection is not as bad, but much, much worse than my old matt-finish Dell 24"
2. The stand:
The monitor does not turn or pivot. I often grab my monitor and turn it on my desk to share with people on the other side. To accommodate this use, I will be installing a mounting arm - at additional cost. On the plus side, the kickstand leg and the plastic bottom/front bezel can be removed (with screws), which will make this look very nice mounted on an arm.
This monitor has a speaker on the back, that overrides my laptop speaker, likely because it is plugged in through the USB port. As terrible as my laptop sound is, this monitor's speaker is worse. [**UPDATE** a simple setting in Windows will let you switch back to your computer's other audio outputs].
On the plus side:
1. This monitor is significantly less expensive than the new 23" Dell Touch Monitor (S2340T)
2. It is slightly easier to get
3. It has a very nice picture
4. The touch features work very well - supports Windows 8 requirements (older touch monitors do not)
5. Includes an integrated 3 port USB3 hub on the back of the monitor
6. and comes with all the cables you might reasonably need
7. You can remove the Kickstand and plastic bottom piece - and attach to any VESA 100x100 mount
- Others have confirmed that the USB cable works just fine with older USB2 ports. - Added a comment inline above
- Thanks to a helpful comment, I was able to quickly find the setting in my Volume control to set the speaker back to my Laptop
- I ordered an Ergotron mounting arm and was able to easily remove the kickstand and bottom plastic piece. The monitor even comes with a little plastic cover to put over the screw holes left exposed by the removed kickstand.
The screen is extremely responsive. Soon you'll be pinching to zoom in and out. Twirling your fingers to rotate a picture. Swiping to close programs or change programs. It really is like having a tablet on a nice big screen.
I thought the display was truly beautiful. Colors are rich. Text is sharp. Watching movies was great.
It comes with all the cables need to connect the monitor to a PC: HDMI, VGA, and DVI cables. It also has a 1/8" stereo cable to hook up to your PC audio so that the computer audio comes out the monitor's speakers. It also has a USB cable that connects the monitor to the PC to enable touch. In order to have touch, you must connect the monitor to a USB port. Note that the USB cable from the monitor to PC has a unique end at the monitor side so be careful not to lose this cable as a normal USB cable doesn't appear like it will work.
In case you don't have enough USB ports available on your PC, the monitor itself has USB 3.0 compatible ports on its back so you can plug your USB devices to the monitor. I moved a web camera from the PC to the monitor.
The bottom of the monitor sits on top of a clear plastic so from a distance, it looks like the monitor is floating. The monitor is support by an arm on the back. This arm is extremely stiff so you're going to have to apply muscle to pull the arm outward so you can angle the display. You'll be apply pressure and pressure and then all of a sudden, the arm goes to the next notch. I was a little scared at first but you get used to it. I'm not sure how far out you can pivot the hinge. So I don't know how close to flat you can lay the monitor down for games like air hockey. If anyone knows, let me know in the comments. I don't want to run the risk of breaking the hinge.
There are no drivers needed to install for the monitor's touch to work. The monitor shows up as a plug n play monitor and doesn't say Acer. I don't know if Acer-specific drivers will come out in the future.
The touch works out of the box. Do no adjust the touch calibration in the control panel unless you absolutely need to. I went directly to the control panel to calibrate when I first purchased the monitor, and after calibration, I had trouble doing the Windows 8 swipes from the side of the monitor. Resetting the calibration back to default fixed the problem. So I do not recommend calibrating at all.
The speakers on the monitor are okay. They're what you get out of typical cheap computer speakers. Don't turn up the volume too high or you get distortion.
The only thing I didn't like about the package is the documentation. It is terrible. But I guess you don't need much documentation for a monitor. They should've at least said that the USB cable was required for touch to work. In the manual, it just says USB optional which while technically right (without the USB attached, you get a picture through the video cable but you don't get touch), it's misleading.
I wholly recommend this monitor. It's a very good size, and it performs as you expect. The design is good, and the features are good. I think glass, instead of plastic, along the bottom of the monitor would've looked classier but plastic is more durable.
Most recent customer reviews
- monitor only tilts backwards
- speakers are awful
- sometimes i have to plug and unplug monitor to make touchscreen work
- VESA...Read more
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.