|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||20 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Acer TravelMate P6 Thin & Light Business Laptop, 14" FHD IPS, Intel Core i5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 20 Hrs Battery, Win 10 Pro, TPM 2.0, Mil-Spec, Fingerprint Reader, TMP614-51-54MK
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$350.00 (30%)|
|Display Size||14 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3 9GHz) & 14 0" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802 11ac Gigabit WiFi | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Bluetooth 5 0
- 1 - Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3 1 Type C) Port | 2 - USB 3 1 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off USB charging) | 1 - HDMI 2 0 Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Professional | Operating System Architecture 64-bit | Military Grade Tough | TPM 2 0 |Lightweight Only 2 57 lbs | Up to 20 Hours Battery Life | Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ultra-Light, Ultra-Powerful, Ultra-Secure
Combine feather-light portability and performance and you get the TravelMate P6. This slim, durable laptop weighs just 2.57 pounds, yet delivers first-class results with its powerful processors and user-centric design. The TravelMate P6 is tough and tested passing MIL-STD810G and has has numerous security and management features, making it ideal for enterprise.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz)
- 14.0" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) & Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 - Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3.1 Type C) Port, 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off USB charging) & 1 - HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Professional | TPM 2.0 | Up to 20 Hours Battery Life | Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging
- Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Backlit Keyboard
- Military Grade Tough - Individual tests include: High Temperature, Low Temperature, Rain and Drip, Humidity. Sand and Dust, Vibration, Mechanical Shock (Packaged and Unpackaged)
Premium Portable Design
Work on the go and look great doing it with this sleek, ultra-portable laptop. Its stunning magnesium-alloy body is just 0.65 inches thick and weighs only 2.57 lbs., and houses a narrow-bezel 14” FHD IPS screen. Sharing and collaborating is even easier with the 180° hinge and 170° wide viewing angle.
Tough and Tested
Having proven itself in 8 key U.S. military testing standards, the TravelMate P6 offers undeniable durability with enhanced protection against drops, rain and challenges of daily life. Outlast a day of meetings or work offsite with a battery life of up to 20 hours. Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging.
Ensure secure authentication and safeguard company data with the hardware-level Trusted Platform Module 2.0. Keep your data safe and login quickly via the fingerprint reader, which is incorporated in the power button, or via the IR webcam, which both use Windows Hello. Protect your privacy by closing the camera shutter when the webcam is not in use.
Hook up all your peripherals and accomplish more with a full range of ports. Get blazingly fast data transfer with the ThunderBolt 3 port delivering transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps, USB charging, and DisplayPort over USB-C, while also allowing you to connect to multiple 4K displays.
Take on a more serious workload and conquer larger tasks with an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Coupled with high speed DDR4 memory, apps load faster and graphics run more smoothly. Even heavy processing jobs like large spreadsheets and video transcoding are no match for this powerful processing combo.
First-Class User Experience
Get greater clarity and high-quality audio with a four-mic array that picks up vocals from up to 13 feet away, plus dual speakers. Enjoy quicker, more accurate voice commands with Cortana, while conferencing is enhanced with Skype for Business.
Compare with similar items
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Convertible Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 8GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Win 10, 81X1004RUS, Graphite Grey
Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) - Space Gray (Previous Model)
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, HD Webcam, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home
Dell Gaming G3 15 3500 - 15 Inch FHD 120Hz Refresh Rate, Intel Core i5-10300H 10th Gen, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home Eclipse Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||QuickSpeed Tech-signature required at delivery|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||3.9 GHz||1 GHz||1.1 GHz||3.6 GHz||4.5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||—||—||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||14 inches||14 inches||13 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||—||—||—||512 GB|
|Item Dimensions||12.80 x 9.06 x 0.65 inches||12.66 x 8.56 x 0.82 inches||12.76 x 2.40 x 9.09 inches||14.31 x 9.86 x 0.71 inches||10.00 x 14.39 x 0.85 inches|
|Item Weight||2.60 lbs||3.63 lbs||—||3.97 lbs||5.18 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home||Mac OS||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR4 SDRAM||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, 802.11ax||—||802.11ax||—|
Acer TravelMate P6 TMP614-51-54MK comes with these high level specs 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3 9GHz (6MB Smart cache) Windows 10 Professional 14 0" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD Acer TrueHarmony Technology Built-in discrete smart amplifiers to deliver powerful sound Acer Purified Voice Technology with Four Built-in Microphones Compatible with Cortana with Voice for up to 13 feet Certified for Skype for Business Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802 11ac Gigabit WiFi which can deliver up to 1 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 5 0 Back-lit Keyboard Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution on Power Button featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR) 1 - Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3 1 Type C) Port 2 - USB 3 1 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off USB charging) 1 - HDMI 2 0 Port with HDCP support TPM 2 0 Military Grade Tough - Individual tests include High Temperature Low Temperature Rain and Drip Humidity Sand and Dust Vibration Mechanical Shock (Packaged and Unpackaged) Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 20-hours Battery Life Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging 2 57 lbs | 1 164 kg (system unit only) (NX VK9AA 001)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, there are some drawbacks. First is the price. This is a state-of-the-art laptop, and the high price-tag reflects that. Meaning that many of the features that are good to great are fairly standard on units that cost this much. So I can't say that this is a bargain price-wise as you can get a similar or better laptop from another manufacturer if you are willing to pay this price.
Second, the unit I received didn't have the infrared camera mentioned in the specs. And for the price, I'd like some additional inputs. And usability of the pad and the fingerprint sensor isn't always first-rate.
Third, Norton Security is preinstalled. It is ridiculously invasive if you don't opt to pay for Norton's service after the trial period ends. You get constant notifications about renewing and there's no way to turn them off via Windows settings. You're reading something on the web and suddenly Norton opens up a tab in your browser that interrupts you and reminds you to pay them. Worst of all, there's no real way to uninstall Norton. Acer tells you to contact Norton, and Norton sends you to a link to download a removal tool that, once used, renders your fingerprint sensor inoperable. You can try to reinstall drivers but the sensor will no longer work. So you just have to do a full reinstall and put up with the non-stop Norton notifications. For the price of this laptop, this is totally unacceptable.
1. The fingerprint reader is unreliable. It almost never works on the first attempt, and more than half the time it fails so many times that Windows tells me I need to skip the fingerprint reader and go with my PIN instead. This is the second laptop I've owned that has what I consider to be a completely useless fingerprint reader (the first was a Lenovo, not an Acer).
2. Although the product photos and description say that this laptop has an infrared camera (for logging in using the Windows "Hello" facial recognition), the laptop I received most definitely did not include that camera. It turns out, and you can verify this if you find the laptop manual online, that there is a "Model A" and a "Model B" version of this laptop: A has the infrared camera, and B does not. Apparently I received the B model.
3. This last one I knew about from the specs, so it wasn't a surprise. But I'll still mention it: some laptops have the larger SD card slot. Some have microSD. What's nice with larger slot is that it allows you to read both the standard and (with an adapter) microSD cards. But microSD cards can only read the small cards... not the larger cards. This Acer has the smaller slot. My camera uses the standard SD cards, which means I can't read them on this laptop without purchasing some kind of card reader that plugs into the USB slot. I wish laptop manufacturers would go with the larger slot, because it offers more flexibility and is more useful to more people.
Putting aside those complaints, this really is a solid performer. I'm happy with my Acer in general. But with an unreliable fingerprint reader and nonexistent IR camera, I can't log in with the ease I was expecting. And I can't easily use the laptop for reading SD cards from my camera. If these things don't really matter to you, then I think you'll be really happy with the latest Acer P6.