- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Brown-Box. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Acer X152H 1080p 3000 Lumen Widescreen DLP Projector ( 3D, 16:9, HDMI, MHL )
|Price:||$469.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$79.01 (14%)|
- Native 1080P widescreen resolution delivers a true cinematic experience for the latest high-def content.
- 3000 Lumens brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images from a long distance on a large screen
- This projector supports MHL connectivity (via an MHL/HDMI port), which means it can display uncompressed HDMI audio/video from any smartphone or mobile device that supports MHL.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Acer X152H DLP 3D Projector
Best Value Projection
Whether you're projecting business presentations, academic lectures, photographs, movies or even games, draw your audience in with the functionality of the Acer X152H Projector. Colors remain balanced and images accurate with advanced Acer technologies. Everything comes to life with crystal clarity thanks to exceptional resolution and high brightness. What's more, this projector is DLP 3D ready, depicting lifelike and breathtaking visuals with greater depth.
With DLP 3D ready, user can view any 120 Hz 3D frame sequential content from a PC with appropriate 120 Hz graphic card and 3D stereoscopic player or any Blu-ray Disc title from a Blu-ray Disc (BD) player and HQFS 3D DVD title from an NTSC DVD player by wearing DLP 3D glasses.
Native 1080P widescreen resolution delivers a true cinematic experience for the latest high-def content. It is the perfect fit for widescreen movies created in Blu-ray Disc and HDTV formats, as the content mirrors the original creation and every single detail is perfectly preserved with true-to-master precision.
3000 Lumens brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images from a long distance on a large screen.
This projector supports MHL connectivity (via an MHL/HDMI port), which means it can display uncompressed HDMI audio/video from any smartphone or mobile device that supports MHL.
Found easily on the IR remote control, the Acer Empowering Technology key provides instant access to all Acer Projector technologies; ePower Management, eView Management, eTimer Management and eOpening Management.
With the Installation menu, signal input from a notebook is no longer required to enable the OSD menu, making projector installation on the ceiling faster, easier and more convenient.
Acer EcoProtection reduces power in standby mode to as little as 1 W to conserve energy and protect the environment. Green elements include long lamp life for lower replacement cost and dependable use, an eco mode, and automatic sleep or shut down after a pre-set period.
Enabling the ExtremeECO Mode extends the lifespan of the lamp, reduces noise and consumes less power.