|Screen Size||37.5 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840 x 1600|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Acer XR382CQK bmijqphuzx 37.5” UltraWide QHD (3840 x 1600) AMD FreeSync Monitor (USB 3.1 Type-C Port, Display Port, HDMI Port)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 37.5" UltraWide QHD (3840 x 1600) Curved Widescreen with AMD FreeSync Display
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using Display Port
- Response Time: 5ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.229mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x MHL 2.1
- The Aspect Ratio is 21:9
This item is currently cheaper if you buy it in new condition!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Acer XR382CQK 37.5” Curved UltraWide QHD (3840 x 1600) AMD Freesync Display
Change Everything You Watch
Introducing the Acer XR382CQK display with a 37.5-inch curved IPS panel and 21:9 UltraWide QHD resolution making your games, work and movies look as epic as possible. Special features like 100% sRGB and DTS Sound give you the perfect picture and entertaining experience while Picture-in-picture and daisy chaining multiple monitors together take your productivity to a new level.
- 37.5" UltraWide QHD (3840 x 1600) Curved Widescreen with AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using Display Port
- Response Time: 5ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.229mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x MHL 2.1
- The Acer XR 37.5" Curved IPS Display with UltraWide QHD (3840 x 1600) resolution offers the sharpest picture quality and provides a perfect picture with a broader view. This monitor presents stunning, lifelike images with an amazing level of detail that makes games more exciting and movies truly cinematic. Enjoy reliable performance for the simplest tasks to the most demanding working environments.
- The curved screen panel and frameless screen wraps you in a world of entertainment with every corner of the screen at the same distance from your eyes for a uniform viewing experience without blind spots. The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio presents a more immersive experience with a wider field of view which brings a better movie and game experience compared to a flat display of the same size.
- 100% sRGB coverage and 6-axis color adjustment ensures the screen displays the highest standard of color accuracy desired by design professionals and photo enthusiasts. The IPS display delivers this top-class color across 178° viewing angles.
- The Acer XR curved monitor was designed with dynamic angles for the ultimate in gaming luxury. The solid stand with futuristic aluminum base is unique and the cable management hole helps to organize power, keyboard, mouse and accessory cables easily. The Acer XR Series monitor provides different ambient lighting effects that can be adjusted in the settings. 4 cool ambient lighting effects add a cool effect to your game. From a fixed light to different frequencies such as breathtaking, flashing or ripple, your desk never looked this good.
- Gamers will particularly appreciate the 5ms response time and fast refresh rates thanks to the Adaptive-Sync technology (AMD Freesync certified) product that matches the refresh rate of your monitor with your graphics card. The result is a smooth, tear-free experience in gaming and video playback applications.
- What's gaming without the sound of whizzing bullets, crunching glass and huge explosions? Two built-in 7W DTS Sound speakers bring world-class sound to your games and movies.
- Stay in your game for hours with EyeProtect’s Flicker-less and Blue-light Filtering technology. Give your neck a break too, the ergonomic stand lets you find your most comfortable view with tilts from -5°- 35° and can vertically adjustment up to 5 inches. Cable management hole keeps things tidy.
- With Picture-in-Picture function, you can connect two systems into the XR monitor and view two contents side-by-side in one screen. Multitask and watch your favorite movie while you simultaneously work on a spreadsheet. Or daisy chain multi-monitors together for a broader viewing experience.
- This high end monitor is designed to handle high rates of data transfers and has high-bandwidth connection ports like HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort. USB 3.1 Type-C port and 4 high-speed USB 3.0 ports , make it easy to connect your mouse, keyboard, gaming headset and mobile. Plus, you to charge your smartphone or other portable device quickly.
Compare with similar items
Dell U-Series 38" Screen LED-Lit Monitor (U3818DW)
Acer Predator Z35P bmiphz 35" Curved 1800R QHD (3440x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC VA Monitor
LG 34UC80-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD IPS Monitor with USB Quick Charge
Acer Widescreen Monitor 37.5" 21:9 5ms 75hz UW-QHD+ (3840 x 1600) (Certified Refurbished)
AOC AGON AG352UCG 35” Curved Gaming Monitor, G-SYNC, WQHD (3440x1440), VA Panel, 100Hz, 4ms, Height Adjustable, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||eGoodies||Amazon.com||Acer Recertified Store||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840 x 1600||3840x1600 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels||3840 x 1600||3440x1440 pixels|
|Screen Size||37.5 in||38 in||35 in||34 in||37.5 in||35 in|
|Item Dimensions||35.31 x 12.17 x 12.9 in||8.91 x 35.2 x 21.54 in||14.25 x 39.85 x 26.81 in||9.4 x 32.2 x 22.4 in||35.3 x 12.2 x 12.9 in||10.49 x 33.35 x 23.11 in|
|Item Weight||23.61 lbs||26.7 lbs||27.55 lbs||18.3 lbs||23.6 lbs||26 lbs|
Introducing the Acer XR series display with a 37.5-inch curved IPS panel and 21:9 UltraWide QHD resolution making your games, work and movies look as epic as possible. Special features like 100% sRGB and DTS Sound give you the perfect picture and entertaining experience while Picture-in-picture and daisy chaining multiple monitors together take your productivity to a new level.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, on that note, the stand - it is solid metal, really heavy duty and the mechanism for adjustment is so buttery smooth it's quite an amazing engineering achievement. I'd heard reports that the LG wobbles a lot when typing on the desk as it's a single tower stand made of plastic - on a screen so large that's not a good idea unless you create a robust adjustment mechanism. That's something that thankfully, Acer did. On LG's part, that to me, smacks of cheapness and style over substance. Especially so, because at nearly $400 more, the LG simply is not worth it for the exact same panel.
Next, the model I bought is the "HDR ready" 1ms variant, which was released in November 2017. Please check your specs because it's hard to spot these little items of info. It cost $1099 instead of $1039 for the non HDR ready, 4ms variant. Prices will change of course, so don't base your purchase off that, but I will say pay attention to those specs so you can get the most up to date model out right now. Of course, the screen only gets to about 500nits of brightness, so it's not technically 'enough' as per the guidelines that suggest 1000 nits is needed for proper HDR. However, it does a pretty decent job at accentuating contrast from experience, specifically in the games I tested (Destiny 2 and PUBG).
Next, the panel itself - Great. I went to this from a 5K iMac so it does drop a little in the sharpness stakes when I'm editing photos and just for general browsing; you will notice it if you're coming from the same background as me, but I have no regrets whatsoever. The 21:9 ratio knocks it out of the park for editing, general productivity and gaming and I wouldn't go back to 16:9 for any of the above if I had the choice.
75hz was the minimum I wanted for the little bit of gaming I do on the panel, and I have to say it's really very good, more than 'acceptable', though I understand gaming purists won't be satisfied.
Re: picture quality - it's very, very good. Rich colors, excellent contrast and sharpness (at 3800 by 1600 it was always going to be great for movies) and very little light bleed. Regardless of what anyone says, any IPS panel will suffer from light bleed to some degree; however, I am very fussy with this (having returned MANY TV's for light bleed) and I have to say it's very minimal and definitely livable with. You won't notice it unless the screen is just turning on, when you'll see a slight hint of it in the corners on the black screen. After that it's not noticeable
On the down side, it's expensive, but all 21:9 monitors are, and it's still almost 30% less than the LG (which is effectively the same monitor) so I have zero regrets plumping for this one. It doesn't have the same bezel-less effect display, but that's the only discernible difference.
So, build quality is exceptional (WAY better than the LG), the stand is a feat of engineering (I still don't know how they get the TV to tilt all direction and especially move up/down with a light touch of the hand, while keeping it perfectly in place and the quality of picture is fantastic too.
What's not to love!?
Did research around, and found the way to enable 4k@75Hz over USB-C: Turn off the monitor's USB hub functionality. Go to Monitor Menu -> System -> USB 3.0 and turn it off.
Coming from the LG Ultrafine 5k, this is far superior for office/general/productivity. The Macbook Pro 2016 can't handle the 5k monitor without the dGPU's fan constantly revving up on a little 720p video, which really got on my nerves. However with this Acer at full resolution, my macbook is quiet is a mouse, even with a full screen video playing for several minutes.
-Size is shockingly good, but it took ~3 hours to get used to. My neck was hurting until I put the monitor back about 2 feet and keep my main window in the center third. BetterSnapTool or other window management software is a must.
-Text and DPI are excellent. I was nervous about leaving Retina DPI as I like crisp text (coding, slack, excel, atom, contracts, reports).
-Whites are excellent and matte AG isn't overly aggressive or grainy.
-USB-C functionality is perfect for Macbook Pro 2016
-Brightness is excellent. Mines at 70/100 and I like very bright and very white whites.
-Bottom LED lights are pretty cool, easy to change or turn off.
-Very comparable or BETTER than the LG 38uc99 in every way. Pretty much identical except for aesthetics
-Bezel and the back are sleek, look high quality and are thin and less noticeable than the LG 38 and especially compared to the LG Ultrafine
-Generates very little heat or isn't noticeable at all
-Zero wobble with this stand, it's extremely sturdy
-Far more backlight bleed than the LG Ultrafine, but it's only noticeable on a screensaver or on boot up.
-Less saturated colors (red/blue/green) compared to LG, possibly due to matte vs. glossy screen. The flatter colors are easier on the eyes surprisingly, especially for office and productivity work.
-Only way to adjust volume takes 2 clicks after programming the shortcut
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.