|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Newest Acer Aspire 1 15.6" FHD laptop business and student, Intel Celeron N4020(Up to 2.8 GHz), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Up to 10-Hours Battery Life, Microsoft 365 Personal, Win10 w/Ghost Manta Accessories
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 S|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- 【15.6" FHD Widescreen LED】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【up to 10-hours of battery life, GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription (activation code included). Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Intel Celeron N4020 (4MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz)
15.6-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display
4GB DDR4 SDRAM
1920 x 1080
Intel UHD 600 Graphics
Windows 10 Home in S mode
Dimensions L x W x H (inches):
14.31 x 9.86 x 0.78
2 x USB 2.0,
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A,
1 x HDMI,
1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack,
1 x RJ-45
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a no frills laptop so there is very small amount of storage. No usb-c ports. No disc drive. No media card slot.
Works fine for browsing web and creating word/ PowerPoint documents.
When first started the laptop is in “S mode” which I was not familiar with but apparently is a locked down version of windows where you can’t download programs that are not made by Microsoft (like google chrome) Until you download an app titled “turn off S mode” from the Microsoft store. It’s free and not actually difficult. Can watch a 2 minute YouTube video to figure it out.
Overall I’m happy with this purchase son does virtual school on it and his screen is bigger than his friends using chrome books.