Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acetum Blaze The First Balsamic Glaze, 7.3-Ounce
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:$8.98+ Free shipping

on January 2, 2012
This is a superbly delicious, sweet and tangy glaze. I use it on all kinds of salads in conjunction with Caroli's Basil Infused Olive Oil (Amazon, please stock the latter!). It can also be drizzled over all manner of savory appetizers served on a white platter for a stunning visual effect. Blaze offers other flavors such as fig, chocolate and strawberry for dessert lovers, but this, the Original BLAZE is, in my opinion, their best and most versatile product. Enjoy, I promise you won't be disappointed.~~~ Trish O. in Phoenix, AZ.
on September 17, 2012
I picked up a large bottle of this stuf at Costco for a killer deal a couple of months ago. It is FANTASTIC! Layer sliced tomatos with basil and mozzarella and drizzle this on top...utterly amazing. I looked on Amazon and found several types of Balsamic reduction/galze, and unfortunately the Blaze is only in small bottles. I ordered 2 small bottles and I also ordered a different brand from Italy. Blaze is much much better. The other one doesn't taste bad, its just not as good.
I think this stuff tastes just like a very good bottle of aged balsamic, with a touch more sweetness and a gooey consistency (not honey gooey, more like watered down syrup gooey)...just enough to stick where you drizzle it.

FANTASTIC flavor...cant' say this enough.

The other brand (although highly spouted on Amazon reviews) tasted a bit yeasty for balsamic, and also contained other things like red wine vinegar in the listed ingredients...Blaze does not.
on February 19, 2014
I tried this after having some balsamic glaze on chicken ordered from a restaurant. And, I must say that this is a great at home version. Goes very well with salad and some the dishes recommended on the package (I have not been brave enough to try this glaze on ice cream). One thing that I have noted is that it does not seem to reheat very well in the microwave (on leftovers). Oven does just fine. But the microwave changed the consistency and and appearance of the glaze in an unappealing manner. At 20 calories per serving, its a great way to drizzle a little flavor into your meal.
on December 4, 2013
Delicious sauce that goes with almost anything. I love it on baked pears. It was nice on oven roasted salmon too. A little bit goes a long way. I usually make sauces, salad dressing and vinaigrettes myself, but this is definitely worth buying. Making thick reductions is time consuming and tricky. Very happy with purchase.
on November 28, 2011
Great balsamic glaze. It does contain sugar, but that gives it the delicious flavor. It also has a nice thick consistency, so it kind of oozes over everything. Great on tomatoes and mozzarella!
on April 11, 2013
I was looking for a balsamic reduction and was excited to find this product on Amazon. It is tasty, but I won't buy it again because it contains high-fructose corn syrup, which I avoid. It was my fault for not reading the ingredients more carefully. If you don't mind the corn syrup, the balsamic glaze is delicious, especially on a mozarella, tomato, and basil pannini.
on October 15, 2013
This brand of balsamic glaze, IMHO, is the best. Works beautifully with all sorts of dishes...but my favorite paring is used on a Caprese Salad (made of sliced fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil, seasoned with salt, pepper, light drizzle of olive oil and topped with Blaze all over).

This is a show-stopper for guests, who usually love the amazing complexity of flavors. It also works really well with pork dishes.

I don't rate 5 stars unless I truly like a product. This one is a winner!
on May 14, 2013
Had purchased this product for our use. Enjoyed it so much, bought some for a friend. A small amount goes a long way and this gives salads, veggies etc a richer taste and calories remain low. I would highly recommend this product.
on September 19, 2014
I purchased a 12.9oz bottle at Costco 2 days ago for $5.99, this stuff is awesome!
on March 13, 2013
I love thick aged balsamic vinegar, but also find the aged balsamic very expensive. This glaze is thick and sweet like the aged vinegar, but at a fraction of the price. It goes well with everything. I routinely use it with bread, bruschetta, and salads.

See 1 answered question