- Blend of fine viscose and acrylic. Weight: Approx. 7 oz. Length Approx. 78" with fringes (72" + 3" fringes each side) / width Approx. 27". It's soft, medium weight, and has a subtle sheen. Drapes nicely and stays wrinkle free. Rolls up and fits in your purse easily.
- Ideal as a wrap for a wedding or evening event and great as a warm scarf during cold months. Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places (office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant, supermarket and cruise travel) when you need a little extra warmth.
- This shawl wrap may be worn as a bridal, bridesmaid’s pashmina or as a beautiful complement to a guest’s formal outfit. Making a lovely gift idea for an anniversary, wedding ceremony, birthday party or leaving present. Pashmina scarf is perfect for any season, event or occasion!
- Great as a shawl, head wrap, hijab, stole or light cover. Wrap a pashmina stole around shoulders for a touch of late-evening warmth, or tie around your neck for casual panache. They will dress up any outfit whether a formal occasion such as a wedding or dinner date or simply use as a summer evening wrap.
- Remove attached label from the scarf might cause damages. Gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hand wash could use hair shampoo in cold water. Wash individually. Squeeze gently and do not twist. Dry flat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PASHMINA FOR WEDDINGS AND BRIDESMAID GIFTS
The perfect shawl for the perfect wedding, these cashmere pashmina shawls are blended with a small amount of silk to make them wonderfully stylish and add a sheen. Our pashmina shawls and wraps are a wonderful addition to any wedding ceremony and as a bridesmaid gift are sure to be appreciated for years to come.
She said "I drape one over every other chair, because it looks nice as guests come down the aisle to be seated."
These shawls have been used to decorate the reception chairs, as chair covers, where they serve a double purpose as useful and appreciated favors.
PASHMINA FOR EVENTS
These pashminas are great for indoor and outdoor events alike. A small detail guests will love when the sun goes down or the breeze comes in. These pashminas not only help in keeping your guests warm but also its fine fabric feels amazing when touched to skin. A classy guest treat sure to make your event stand out.
PASHMINA SHAWL IN 40+ COLORS
Available in lovely and elegant plain colors and finished off with classic tassels, match with a range of formal dresses for summer weddings, balls, ladies days, dining out and more or drape around your shoulders for a timeless, elegant finish whilst on holiday this summer.
This soft touch pashmina is the quintessential evening wrap for formal summer occasions & events.
A MULTI SEASON SCARF
Fine and light yet warm. Our pashminas are perfect for those cooler summer days and evenings. Slip one into your handbag and then use over the shoulders to keep you warm when you don't want to wear a jacket.
This shawl can be worn at any formal occasion or a simple scarf worn on a daily basis. Can be worn all year round.
Pashmina is also the quintessential cover-up for restaurants, theaters, outdoors, parties, work events and dining out, as well as being a beautiful complement to your more relaxed daytime outfit.
They may well become the most versatile piece in your entire wardrobe.
- Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LZWPZ84
- Item model number: ACHI-30-01
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 856 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had ordered a few of the MaaMagic pashminas/ shawls and for $11-$12 each, I couldn’t believe the quality. Then these came up in my recommendations, I saw they appeared to be very popular and highly rated, so I ordered three. I wish I had returned them all.
1) look at description of materials. Know what tag says? “70% pashmina, 30% silk.” Pashmina is supposed to be a type of silk, so WTH?
2) as others have mentioned, large label is glued to fabric and fabric is so thin and loosely woven that peeling tag off does damage it.
3) description says “light” and that’s certainly true. You can definitely see through these.
4) they wrinkle terribly. I mean, badly enough I couldn’t wear it again without having it steamed or something.
4) They do have a LOT of colors, but they aren’t all accurately represented in photos. The “champagne” one, for instance, is almost a light camel or taupe color. Certainly nowhere near the light, bright shade pictured.
Summary:If you need a cheap, colorful wrap (or chair decoration), this is fine. If you’d rather have a high-quality (and also warm) wrap, try MaaMagic. (And no, I don’t work for them- just sharing my experience. For $1 more, their quality is MUCH better. Plus no unsightly tags glued on their products.)
and they make a great pair!!
I will probably buy more colors of this scarf.