- File Size: 654 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BKQR5PG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#576,384 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #99 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- #231 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Abdominal
- #281 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Digestive Organs
Acid Reflux Relief - Acid Reflux Natural Remedies Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend reading this if you're suffering, even in the early stages of GERD. Don't wait until you have ulcers to get relief, and for gosh sakes avoid those OTC Synthetic remedies. (I tried those for 10 days and didn't have any change in condition).
What I liked most was it was provided in an easy-to-understand bite-sized style.
But, I did learn a few things that will help; apples, honey, and some other food items for example.
a clear explanation of why ppl have acid reflux,
and many tips on things to control it naturally, depending
on whether you have it from an excess of acid, or a
lack of enough acid.
From food treatments to sleeping tips to physical
movement to breathing to smoothie recipes...wide variety of
options to try.
My favorite, simple and easy to access: Apples - Red Delicious
and Golden Delicious apples, organic...
who would have known?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow...very helpful.....forgot about this book...now, it remains top of my list!!!Published 7 months ago by Chris Jennings
I read this book for about 5 minutes before putting it down. It makes suggestions such as using Milk and 7UP as treatments for Acid Reflux, both of which are CAUSES. Read morePublished 18 months ago by D. Best
I found this book easy to read and it contains useful information. I will certainly apply its recommendations for natural remedies.Published on April 29, 2014 by landofoz
Just a quick review of this book which covers many of the causes, symptoms and remedies of Acid Reflux problems. Read morePublished on April 20, 2014 by Quick Reviews
I understand the effort that was conveyed by the author but there were no surprises in the journey of finding relief from such a debilitating physical problem. Read morePublished on March 18, 2014 by Penelope Foumakis
Good onetime read. More exercises would be good. Can't complain it's free and worth it to download. Enjoy reading..good luck!Published on January 30, 2014 by Shireesha
I am an acid reflus sufferer. This book is the correct book for myself and other sufferers out there.I needed help in understanding my problem and what to eat. Read morePublished on September 19, 2013 by ed
Really sound, well researched advice for those with mild or severe acid pain with helpful tips and recipes. Definitely worth the read.Published on August 26, 2013 by Katie Bell
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Abdominal
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Digestive Organs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Abdominal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology