Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Acme Made Courier Gradual Squares 15.4-Inch Laptop..." and save 73% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Acme Made Courier Gradual Squares 15.4-Inch Laptop Bag (Brown/Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Separated, padded laptop section has elastic strap that veclro's closed to store up to 15.4" laptops
- Internal accessory pockets with leather straps that snap closed to hold your mouse, power cord and cables in three perfectly appointed pockets
- Soft, cotton-blend shoulder strap adjusts to your ideal length - over the shoulder or across the body for comforttable transport
- Spacious main compartment with zippered center divider securely keeps you most important gear safely tuckd away - right in the center of the bag.
- Outer gusset pocket provides side storage for your phone, camera, iPod, etc.
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Courier by Acme Made is deeply rooted in the highly functional and very durable bags that have been used by postal carriers for ages. It is a clean and simple design that is traditionally attractive and incredibly practical. Designed to be used every day and be as functionl as it is attractive. As the motto goes, "neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night..." - so goes the Acme Made Courier.
Top customer reviews
Also, while the bag fit my specific needs exactly - this is not the bag to get if you're somebody who likes to overstuff your bag. If you put just a little too much in the front compartment, it's not going to adjust well, and makes keeping the lid shut via the magnets (which are cool) difficult. It also does not have the 'expanding zipper' like some fancier bags do, to give your bag some extra room if you'd need it once in a while. Similarly the interior. If you put your 15" laptop in here, plus a slim writing pad or ipad, and the power supply + cords, that is all that is going to fit. (Ok you can probably fit a magazine or two in the back zipper pocket).
The original reviewer who gave 1 star for 'false advertising' is not off the mark. The bag is indeed a dark brown, which is difficult to see in the photo, but the bag front with the checkers does look exactly like that. Also note that the zippers are a goldish color. I don't think these guys deserve 1 star for their product, but yeah, the photo could be better.