Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA15LBS Powered 15" Bluetooth LED Light Display Speaker with Microphone and Stand, Black, 16" x 14" x 27"
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERED BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 1000 watts system power, multi-colored LED woofer flashing light display with ON/OFF switch
- EXTRA FEATURES - Built In FM tuner, USB or SD player with controls and remote, RCA, two 1/4 inch mic and 3. 5mm AUX input, mics, echo, line and master volume control, 5 band slide graphic equalizer, RCA line level outputs to link to another powered speaker
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Deluxe 15" woofer and 2" tweeter, 20Hz-20kHz, 102dB, rugged cabinet with rear wheels, handles, adjustable stand pole mount and is (H x L x W) 27" x 16" x 14"
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Any Bluetooth audio streaming device, standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard RCA, 3. 5mm or 1/4 inch mic output. Use for DJ, PA, karaoke, live stage, party, beach or tailgating
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA15LBS powered Bluetooth speaker with power cable, MP3 remote, wired mic with cable, speaker stand, instruction manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This acoustic audio active speaker is perfect for any event. Add virtually any sound source and Bluetooth, no other equipment needed! this speaker is perfect PA, musicians, DJ's, rental companies and many fixed installations including houses of worship, theaters, music halls, meeting rooms, amusement parks, hotels, stadiums, nightclubs and auditoriums. Standard US 110V grounded wall plug for charging and playing
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be honest when I set the speaker up I was so confused because I have never worked anything this grand before. I had the hardest time then I watched a YouTube video to figure out how things work because there are no setup instructions in the box. Everything is clearly labeled but that’s assuming everyone knows speaker/music jargon. After getting pass that I noticed that Bluetooth through the iPhone was not such a powerful sound (at least not how it was advertised). So I plugged in my AUX and ohh my, the sound blew me away. It scared me cause it was loud. I did not even have the music turned up to the max. So I will have to wait till I’m outside at an event (back yard party).
great speaker and I paired it with echo input, a waterproof grill cover (so I can leave it set up outside) and a sockit waterproof box for the electrical connections.