|Brand Name||Acoustic Audio by Goldwood|
|Item Weight||62 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 14.5 x 20 inches|
|Item model number||HD728|
|Number of Items||9|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HD728|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Acoustic Audio HD728 7.2 Home Theater Speaker System (White)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (4) 8" Rectangular In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers, (2) 8" Round In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers, (1) Dual 6.5" Center Channel, (2) 10" Passive Inwall Subwoofer, 3000 Watts Peak Power Handling (Total)
- Sensitivity is 100dB with 26-22,000 Hz Frequency Response
- These are voice matched speakers to get the seamless, consistent tone necessary for a great 5.1 channel home theater surround sound
- Rectangular Speakers: Cut Out Size is 8.75" x 12.66" per speaker, Overall Size is 10.125" x 14.25" per speaker and Mounting Depth is 4". Round Speakers: Cut Out Size is 9.5" per speaker, Overall Size is 11" per speaker and Mounting Depth is 4"
- Center Channel: Cut Out Size: 19.25" x 7.5", Overall Size: 20.5" x 8.75" and Mounting Depth is 3.25". Subwoofer: Cut Out Size: 10.625" x 10.625", Overall Size: 12" x 12" and Mounting Depth is 3.75"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a new Acoustic Audio High Definition Series HD728 7.1 in-wall/ceiling speaker system. This system is perfectly matched and consists of: (4) rectangular front in-wall HD speakers, (2) round rear in-ceiling HD speakers, (1) dedicated true center channel in-wall HD speaker and (2) 10" in-wall HD subwoofer. This is the ultimate entertainment package to build your very own home theater surround sound system. The speakers mount seamlessly into any wall or ceiling, so they won't take up precious shelf or floor space. Each speaker has been designed to provide the best sound quality. The entire system can handle 3,000 watts of power and features authentic 8" Kevlar cones, butyl rubber surrounds and titanium tweeters. Installation is easy because of the speakers' quick-turn mounting arms. The grills are white and can be painted to match specific decor. Speaker wire is included. This package comes with a non-amplified subwoofer. These subwoofers will need an external amplifier for use.
Compare to similar items
This item Acoustic Audio HD728 7.2 Home Theater Speaker System (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Built-In Media||—||Speaker, Installation Template, User Manual||Rc85I Speakers (Pair), 2-Grilles, Cardboard Template, Owner's Manual, Registration Card||7.1-channel Home Theater System With Bluetooth|
|Size||8-Inch||8-Inch In-Wall||8 Inch||with|
|Speaker Type||In-Wall, Ceiling||Surround||Surround; Wall Mount; Ceiling||Bookshelf|
Top customer reviews
For the subwoofers I "cheated" and picked up a 100 watt/channel stereo amp from a local thrift store - 100 watts per channel is minimal for these, but it was a very inexpensive way to run stereo subwoofers and seems to provide just enough power for my needs.
Definitely hard to compare with my previous (15 yr old) speakers that had 15" woofers in the mains, but these definitely exceeded my expectations for the quality I'd expected to get from an in wall speaker setup - and I LOVE the clean look in the room ... worth the trade-off to me.
For installation, I'd recommend not putting the subwoofers in the same wall cavity (between the same studs) as the left and right speakers - all the speakers (including the subs) do fit in a standard 2x4 built interior wall cavity (3.5" depth) however I did have to cut out some of the insulation to get a nice fit. At first I was worried that the wall might shake and interfere with the projection screen on the wall, but so far I have not noticed any movement at all.
For the money, this was well worth it.