3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Acoustic wedge Studio Foam Panels 12 Pack 2' thick - Remove Noise & Enhance Sound Quality by-beefoam
|Sale:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EACH TILE COMES WELL PACKED - and uncompressed, ready to use, don't wait 72 hours to use our sound foam like other vaccum packed brands.
- ENJOY THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SOUND INSTANTLY! - our sound absorbing foam improves sound quality by removing residual noise, echoes, waves, flutter, and reverb;
- COMPLETE KIT- with 9meter tape roll to easy mount your acoustic panels on, strong apply.
- MAKE DECORATIVE -, attractive displays while defusing ambient sound. ideal for home studio or pro music soaces, web broadcasters, radio, voice over acting and professionals musicians desiring the best sound dampening
- FIRE RESISTANT- all Beefoam acoustic foam are made of fire resistant materials and compiling to strict CA Technical Bulletin 117
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Looking for a way to soundproof a room quickly?
Get the BEEFOAM ACOUSTIC STUDIO PANELS!
Get less noise now.
What makes the BEEFOAM acoustic panels soundproof so special?
COMPLETE SET: 12 pcs of 12”x12”x2” (3 ft sq) Panels
THICKER THAN OTHERS: 2 inches thick, not 1 inch
STURDY MATERIAL: Studio Acoustic Foam with 0.65 NRC & 23K/M5 density
FIRE RETARDENT: Complies with CA Technical Bulletin 117
2 COLOR OPTIONS: All Black or 6 Black / 6 Bright Red
WELL PACKED: Uncompressed so use out of the box, no deforming
EASY TO USE: Set up quickly & remove with ease
FREE DOBLE SIDE TAPE ROL: 9 METER long 1MM thick 19MM wide
DESIGNER BOX: Ready for gifting
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
With BEEFOAM TILES you get excellent sounds while vibration & echoes are reduced to a minimum!
The BEEFOAM PANELS are for:
Broadcaster Radio Webs & Webinars
Their lightweight material acts as a sound absorber, thus reducing echoes, vibration, & residue sound while improving sound & speech in a room.
12 Panels – 12”x12”x2”
double side foam tape roll - 9MX1MMX19MM wide
1 Gift Box – 24.5”x12.5”x7.5”
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Risk-Free
Click the “ADD TO CART” button to order your BEEFOAM ACOUSTIC STUDIO PANELS today.
Top customer reviews
I got these to help with "the acoustics of our basement" aka trying to reduce the noise created by our son's drumming practice...
These wedges are thick and install easily with PUSH PINS!!!
Don't bother trying to use the two sided tape, duct tape or even 3m 2 sided tape. I guess you could kill your walls and use contact glue but why bother? Push pins are cheap, easy to use and are not permanent.
Overall these panels are dense but not too heavy and the wedge design makes them look really cool and absorb sound beautifully.
Last important note: Measure your space and make sure you are ordering as many as you'll actually need because it gets frustrating if you don't have enough (from experience...). If you have extras you can use them on furniture in the room for even better sound absorption! Good luck and I hope my review helps fellow musically supportive parents ;)
These along with a few spare sheets of old studio foam, managed to quiet the resonance in my drum room CONSIDERABLY. Definitely not high end, but not complete garbage.
The foam doesn't have a nasty smell, is uniform, isn't crushed or deformed in any way.
Most importantly, it does a great job of controlling unwanted reflections that would otherwise ruin recordings.