4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Wireless | Bluetooth Headphones for Sleep, Travel & More | Flat Speakers | Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 10 Hours | Midnight Black - Fleece Fabric (Size M)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- HELPS WITH INSOMNIA, RELAXATION, MEDITATION, TRAVEL, TINNITUS, AND MORE. Everyone from shift workers, people who share a bed with a snorer, tinnitus sufferers, athletes, and many more have benefited from getting a better night’s sleep by using these innovative sleep headphones that are the original & most comfortable bed-friendly headphones on the market.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY & LONG LASTING BATTERY. The headband headphone has Bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect with compatible devices so you never have to worry about getting tangled up in cords. Wireless range of 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) for easy connectivity. Rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours and easily pairs/syncs with smartphones, computers, and most other Bluetooth compatible devices. Battery charging time of 3 hours with included USB charger.
- NATURAL SLEEP AID CREATED BY A DOCTOR. Invented by a family physician to help patients fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer naturally & without drugs. SleepPhones come with a limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
- ENGINEERED & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT. The ultra-thin flat headphone speakers are comfortable enough to wear while lying down or sleeping on your side. They block out ambient noise without using earplugs that are painful & fall out. Built-in volume and play/pause controls. Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE & COLOR. Sizes XS, M, XL. Size Medium, M is the most common size that fits most. This model is available in two types of fabric for optimum comfort: a soft FLEECE fabric & a moisture-wicking BREEZE fabric.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Travel Companion
One of the most difficult times for getting to sleep is when we are traveling in airplanes, trains and buses. SleepPhones are the ideal help for getting to sleep no matter where you are heading - Whether traveling on business or taking a vacation.
These remarkably soft headband headphones make falling asleep a breeze, even on a noisy cramped flight! Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
Block Out Noise & Snoring
Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer & wake up refreshed. Wireless SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ‘ringing in the ears’ or people with a snoring bed partner. Listen to white noise or soothing sounds to drift off to sleep.
They are also fantastic if one partner wants to listen to music or an audio book while the other wants peace and quiet, SleepPhones makes it simple.
Relaxation, Meditation, Insomnia
Invented by a family doctor with the aim to help patients get a good night's sleep naturally, without medication. Many have restored good sleep habits & no longer resort to sleeping pills.
Listen to a guided meditation before drifting off - and sleep comfortably all night long without being woken later due to ear discomfort. They feature superior sound quality with wireless, lead-free electronics enveloped in durable soft, flexible casing.
Say goodbye to restless nights with AcousticSheep SleepPhones, the world’s first and most comfortable headphones for sleeping. Our innovative headphones feature ultra thin, high-quality speakers tucked inside a lightweight, machine washable headband. You’ll be able to comfortably fall asleep while listening to your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more without having to use uncomfortable headphones or bulky earbuds either digging into your ears or falling out. Whether you use SleepPhones to help with insomnia, to block out a partner’s snoring, or to enjoy music while lying on your side, our high-quality headphones allow you to fall asleep naturally without relying on sleeping pills. Developed by a family physician, SleepPhones also offer an app (available through Apple) and free, downloadable mp3 tracks featuring specialized sounds to slow brain waves and help induce a deeper sleep. Our SleepPhones pair with your Bluetooth device with the touch of a button and feature speakers that are both removable and replaceable. SleepPhones can also double as an eye mask, allowing you to sleep anytime, anywhere! All SleepPhones are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for one year after purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us so we can make it right! Looking for more comfortable ways to enjoy your favorite music and more? Then check out our SleepPhones & RunPhones Classic Headphones that connect to your devices via a cord or our SleepPhones & RunPhones Effortless Headphones, which charge easily with a wireless induction charger. SleepPhones make sleeping with headphones a dream come true!
Showing 1-3 of 472 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wiring is PATHETIC- it will break and start to cut out right about 1yr
The battery life is barely 6 hours and that is if you get "a good one" cuz they seem to vary a lot. Fully charge and fully run it down several times to get max run time- hopefully you can function on less sleep than me. The up side is that I wake up within 15 minutes or so after it dies so I'm never late to work.....
This is THE ONLY sleep headphone design on the market right now, that I know of, that has flat speakers on both sides, battery is flat enough that it's unnoticeable, and it's wireless. Sound quality isn't too bad either compared to the Chinese knockoffs.
But trust me! I'm searching high and low for a better quality product! $100 a pair?!?!?!??!? A year?!?!?!?? MY GOD!! My Parrots and my Bohms cost that (warehouse deals)!!!
And after YEARS of MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS from consumers, the company has done NOTHING to improve the product
I'm taking my broken wires pairs over to a friend who does fine electronic repair and see if he can replace the wires with sturdier ones- then maybe he can design a better quality headphone that we can market that you will only have to buy ONCE!
I don't appreciate being part of someone's business plan of "crappy quality=repeat buyer" !! I would be embarrassed and mortified if this was something I made and sold to people! Why in the world would someone waste such a great idea on crappy craftsmanship????? I'd love to buy the company and build them RIGHT!!
Design-wise, it's surprising that the manufacturer doesn't make it easier to charge the battery. You have to fish around inside the band to get the battery module out so you can plug in the USB adapter. This constant manipulation of this unit will ultimately result in damage to cables or the receiver. Plus, it's a hassle.
Next, the Velcro closure is overly bulky making a lump in the back of the band which is annoying for back sleepers. I'd say that less Velcro would solve two problems, a) it would make it easier to release the Velcro and get to the battery pack for daily charging and b) it would be less bulky.
Finally, and this is the single most annoying aspect of this device; the battery only lasts about 6 hours and when it is discharged, an automated voice says "power off". WHAT THE WHAT!
So you fall asleep (which is the intent of the product after all) and at 4AM the Sleepphones do you the service of waking you up with a notification to tell you that they are shutting down. Thanks a lot Sleepphones. This is simply stupid. It defeats the whole purpose of the unit.
The fact that they wake the user up in the middle of the night makes them useless. I mean, if you go to sleep with them on then either sometime during the night you have to manually turn them off so they don't surprise you with the voice notification or they unceremoniously rouse you with the shut down voice notification.
To be a ready-for-prime time product, this device needs:
• more secure positioning of speakers and battery/receiver unit.
• external connection point for plugging in charger without having to remove the battery every day.
• thinner Velcro on back of band so it doesn't dig into your neck.
• battery that will last through the night and not die at 4 in the morning.
• lose the notification that the unit is out of power and is going to shut down when you least want it to.
The Bluetooth version of this product is only a partially realized idea. Call it a beta version. I expected a high quality product for $100. As it is, $50 is over-priced.
3 stars because it's a good concept but poorly implemented.
If you want to stop the speakers from slipping deeper into the headband, you can easily sew a line (or even just a few stitches by hand in the middle) across the headband from one side to the other about four inches from the opening on each side. This way the speakers will only go that far and no further.
I will update this review when I have to test it against loud music.
July 31, 2014: I decided it was time to update. I do not find that these really block the noise for me. I can still hear my dog snoring down the hallway from the bedroom. But, if you use them as I do, to listen to music, podcasts, or books when suffering from insomnia, then they allow you to have the audio without disturbing your sleeping partner. I am finding them to be a bit finicky in the placement of the speakers. If I don't have them centered over my ears just exactly right, I don't hear the sound in that ear. Sometimes, this is annoying when I am trying to stay sleepy and do not want to concentrate on fussy adjustments that wake me up more.
Although they don't really block a lot of noise, they do provide a way to distract yourself from obsessing over the outside noise, so I still am glad I made the purchase.