Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones (Black, Medium - One Size Fits Most)
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Medium size headband fits most with hat size 6-7/8 to 7-3/8 (21.5 - 23.375 inches)
- Fall asleep faster, naturally, without drugs
- Block out ambient noise without painful earplugs
- Flat headphone speakers are comfortable to wear even laying down or on your side
- Machine-washable headband is made from recycled materials
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones (Black, Medium - One Size Fits Most)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||COZYPHONES||COZYPHONES||Key Sleep Aids|
|Headphone Folding Features||Over-Ear||Two-Ear||Two-Ear||Over-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8.54 x 2.52 in||3.5 x 5 x 1 in||3.5 x 5 x 1 in||3 x 3 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||1.8 ounces||1.8 ounces||2 ounces|
From the Manufacturer
|SleepPhones Classic||SleepPhones Wireless||RunPhones Classic||RunPhones Microphone||RunPhones Wireless|
|Patented 'Headphone in a Headband' Design||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone Jack||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduce Ambient Noise, Even Snoring||✓||✓|
|Snug, Sweat-Wicking Sport-Style Headband||✓||✓||✓|
|In-Line Microphone with Variable Volume Control||✓|
|Super Slim (4mm) Padded Speakers||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|20 Hz - 20 kHz Speaker Frequency||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Washable Headband with Removable Electronics||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
i used to sleep with a pair of earbuds connected to my iphone, which has an amazing sleep application. while the earbuds would help me fall asleep and drown out all the noise, i'd never be able to sleep the entire night through, because unfortunately, i mostly sleep on my side. of course being a light sleeper, the tiniest discomfort of the earbuds pushing into my head would unfortunately wake me up. after exhaustive searching, there really was only one product on the market catered to me, and that was this product.
i had very low expectations for the sleepphones, but really had no other options. for some reason, they just didn't seem like they were going to work. i felt like i had to have something deep inside my ear to really block out all the noise, and figured that with the headband, sound would still be able to leak in. i also thought that they would definitely come off during the night, or end up around my neck. but i decided to give it a try, and i'm so happy i did.
i first bought the medium/large ones, and found out quickly that they were too big (guess i have a small head).Read more ›
• Exceptionally comfortable/no problem lying on my side on a pillow or on my back. For sizing purposes I ordered a medium, I took a quick measurement of my head and it is approximately 21 ¼ inches
• Works as advertised, sound is clear
• The wire material looks to be nylon
• The fact that everything is removable and the headband can be washed
• The first thing you should know is this is not the identical packaging as the manufacturer’s website. This almost seems like an Amazon exclusive package… for cheaper though. With this package you don’t get the lavender sachet or the music CD. Instead you get a little card/coupon that if you go to sleep phones.com or run phones.com and spend $50 you can get the lavender sachet for free... You can download the music for free.
• There is a weird notice that’s in my pictures below that comes within the packaging. It seems that due to the special wicking properties of this black fabric you have to make a mixture of white vinegar, water, and salt…. And let it soak for five minutes and then stick it in the washing machine prior to wearing. Also on the note they provide a video link with instructions that is a broken link?? I tried from multiple devices and Google says it’s not valid.
• Also because of the packaging differences….. The videos provided on YouTube and their own website does not match what you receive. For instance, the colors of the left and right headphone assembly are not the same and they do not have the “hole” they refer to when uninstalling and installing the unit back into the headband. Honestly, it’s not that hard to figure out but for someone that might not visually understand it can be difficult.
You know… I am happy with the purchase.Read more ›
When a friend of my wife suggested SleepPhones for her to listen to a meditation while lying down, she was so happy with them that I thought I'd try them for myself. They have literally rocked my world. I now sleep much more deeply and peacefully than I have in years, every night. Not only do the headphones fit nicely and produce good quality sound, the band is comfortable and as an added bonus I can slip it down over my eyes to block ambient light as well. I had gone through several months of frequently disturbed sleep, very little REM rest and general fatigue a good bit of the time before I tried SleepPhones. Now I can sleep 5-7 hours a night and wake up refreshed and rested. I am so delighted with them that I've recommended them to a dozen or more people in the 10 days I've used them.
I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable headphones if you want to use something when you are sleeping. But they do very little to cover a partner's snoring.Published 9 hours ago by maxsmom22
I have been using these for years. I do not find the earphones last long which is not a surprise as I sleep in them twiting and turning. The cover lasts forever. Read morePublished 2 days ago by W. Dean
My wife and I were set to take a cruise, she was anxious about my snoring. I bought these headphones and she was skeptical at first. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Second set of sleep phones. Initially bought a different brand and they broke immediately. I've used these a couple of months and they work great and are much more comfortablePublished 8 days ago by Lori H
I've been using these for about a month. I have a terrible problem with insomnia and needed something comfortable to sleep with so I could listen to brain wave music or rhythms. Read morePublished 10 days ago by cybernurse
this is the second time i buy it for my cousin. he loves it and wears it every night!! functions well and is very comfy during sleep.Published 12 days ago by Nadim