Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones (Black, Medium - One Size Fits Most)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- CHOOSE SIZE & COLOR. Sizes XS, M, XL. Size Medium, M is the most common size, this size fits most. Colors soft gray, quiet lavender & midnight black.
- NATURAL SLEEP AID. Invented by a family doctor, with the aim to help patients fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, naturally & without drugs. SleepPhones come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and satisfaction guarantee. The original & most comfortable bed-friendly headphones on the market
- ENGINEERED & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT. The ultra thin 4 mm flat headphone speakers are comfortable to wear laying down or sleeping on your side. They block out ambient noise without using earplugs that are painful & fall out. The durable 48 inch cord allows multiple options in where you place your chosen device whilst sleeping. Eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Compatible with Smartphones, iPods, MP3 players, computers, tablet, radios, CD players & noise machines. Or any device that incorporates a standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- BREATHABLE, COOL, HYPOALLERGENIC. Our Innovative SheepCloud:tm: fabric is woven from a luxurious, smooth fleece material for the most comfortable fit during each and every use. 95% polyester, 5% spandex. The headband can be pulled down over your eyes as a sleep mask whilst you listen to soothing tunes, bin-aural beats, a podcast or e-book. Easy Care - the speakers are removable allowing you to machine wash the headband
- TRAVEL, INSOMNIA, TINNITUS. Everyone from shift workers, snoring spouses, tinnitus sufferers to those looking to increase athletic performance have benefited from getting a better nights sleep by using Acoustic Sheep Headphones. Our SleepPhones are an amazing aid to help get some shut eye whilst traveling. Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Why I need a set of SleepPhones in my Life
Travel - Perfect Travel Companion
One of the most difficult times for getting to sleep is when we are traveling in airplanes, trains and buses. SleepPhones are the ideal help for getting to sleep no matter where you are heading - Whether traveling on business or taking a vacation.
These remarkably soft headband headphones make falling asleep a breeze, even on a noisy cramped flight! Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
Block Out Noise & Snoring
Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer & wake up refreshed. SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ‘ringing in the ears’ or people with a snoring bed partner. Listen to white noise or soothing sounds to drift off to sleep.
They are also fantastic if one partner wants to listen to music or an audio book while the other wants peace and quiet, SleepPhones makes it simple.
Relaxation, Meditation, Insomnia
Invented by a family doctor with the aim to help patients get a good night's sleep naturally, without medication. Many have restored good sleep habits & no longer resort to sleeping pills.
Listen to a guided meditation before drifting off - and sleep comfortably all night long without being woken later due to ear discomfort. They feature superior sound quality with lead-free electronics enveloped in durable soft, flexible casing.
Like to listen to music in bed? SleepPhones by AcousticSheep are the most comfortable headphones to wear to sleep all night long. Just choose your favorite sleep soundtrack on your MP3 player, CD player, white noise machine, TV, or any other audio device and plug in SleepPhones. Regular headphones and ear buds are bulky and painful for side sleepers. Developed by a family physician, these innovative high-quality headphones allow you to fall asleep naturally, without drugs, by listening to relaxing music. SleepPhones connect to most devices via a standard 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) mini-jack and a 4 foot (120 cm) cable. Lightweight and washable, the wicking fleece SleepPhones headband contains thin removable (and replaceable) speakers. You spend a third of your life sleeping...make it enjoyable with SleepPhones.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Exceptionally comfortable/no problem lying on my side on a pillow or on my back. For sizing purposes I ordered a medium, I took a quick measurement of my head and it is approximately 21 ¼ inches
• Works as advertised, sound is clear
• The wire material looks to be nylon
• The fact that everything is removable and the headband can be washed
• The first thing you should know is this is not the identical packaging as the manufacturer’s website. This almost seems like an Amazon exclusive package… for cheaper though. With this package you don’t get the lavender sachet or the music CD. Instead you get a little card/coupon that if you go to sleep phones.com or run phones.com and spend $50 you can get the lavender sachet for free... You can download the music for free.
• There is a weird notice that’s in my pictures below that comes within the packaging. It seems that due to the special wicking properties of this black fabric you have to make a mixture of white vinegar, water, and salt…. And let it soak for five minutes and then stick it in the washing machine prior to wearing. Also on the note they provide a video link with instructions that is a broken link?? I tried from multiple devices and Google says it’s not valid.
• Also because of the packaging differences….. The videos provided on YouTube and their own website does not match what you receive. For instance, the colors of the left and right headphone assembly are not the same and they do not have the “hole” they refer to when uninstalling and installing the unit back into the headband. Honestly, it’s not that hard to figure out but for someone that might not visually understand it can be difficult.
You know… I am happy with the purchase. There is a savings of at least $15 from ordering through Amazon and the CD/lavender sachet is not a big deal in my eyes. However, I still think that should be explained under description. Looking at the actual product… It’s not the highest quality headphone system so I just hope it lasts for at least a couple years. I can see maybe the wires pulling out especially if you shift your head a lot at night or something to that effect. The thing that really threw me off was that this product was not ready to use out-of-the-box… I had to take the time to make that mixture because they used a weird dye (probably from China) that had to be basically cured and washed. So I chop a star off right for that… Ultimately, I think you will be happy with this product as its genuine purpose is to be a comfortable therapeutic tool to help you sleep better. In my opinion, it does accomplish that… Just know what’s coming in the package and that it comes in various sizes. I hope this review helps you make your decision.
I finally broke down and bought them. The fit is fine, the sound is fine. I got the lighter material band because I thought fleece sounded to warm. I pull them down over my eyes and that works great for blocking out light.
However, I wake up with my ear hurting a lot from lying on the speaker, which aren't as small/thin as I was expecting. If I'm not using them for sleeping, they're great, but considering that's the whole purpose of them, being uncomfortable during sleep is a big issue.
Also, for those that complain about cords getting wrapped around their neck, if you feed the cord up over the top of your pillow, then tuck it under, it eliminates that issue. Will include a pic of that.
That said, it's impossible to make high quality headphones this thin so don't expect them to be Sennheiser or Bose quality, and they don't fully seal over your ears like noise-canceling headphones, so some environmental noise can get through. They're for listening quietly, and for sleeping - not for deeply enjoying high dynamic range recordings or booty-shaking bass. The headband is generously sized - I have a pretty big head and a medium works just fine either over my forehead as designed or over my eyes as combination headphones/eye mask.
Seem silly, but really, kudos to whoever thought these up.