4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones (Black, Medium - One Size Fits Most)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- CHOOSE SIZE & COLOR. Sizes XS, M, XL. Size Medium, M is the most common size, this size fits most. Colors soft gray, quiet lavender & midnight black.
- NATURAL SLEEP AID. Invented by a family doctor, with the aim to help patients fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, naturally & without drugs. SleepPhones come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and satisfaction guarantee. The original & most comfortable bed-friendly headphones on the market
- ENGINEERED & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT. The ultra thin 4 mm flat headphone speakers are comfortable to wear laying down or sleeping on your side. They block out ambient noise without using earplugs that are painful & fall out. The durable 48 inch cord allows multiple options in where you place your chosen device whilst sleeping. Eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Compatible with Smartphones, iPods, MP3 players, computers, tablet, radios, CD players & noise machines. Or any device that incorporates a standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- BREATHABLE, COOL, HYPOALLERGENIC. Our Innovative SheepCloud:tm: fabric is woven from a luxurious, smooth fleece material for the most comfortable fit during each and every use. 95% polyester, 5% spandex. The headband can be pulled down over your eyes as a sleep mask whilst you listen to soothing tunes, bin-aural beats, a podcast or e-book. Easy Care - the speakers are removable allowing you to machine wash the headband
- TRAVEL, INSOMNIA, TINNITUS. Everyone from shift workers, snoring spouses, tinnitus sufferers to those looking to increase athletic performance have benefited from getting a better nights sleep by using Acoustic Sheep Headphones. Our SleepPhones are an amazing aid to help get some shut eye whilst traveling. Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Why I need a set of SleepPhones in my Life
Travel - Perfect Travel Companion
One of the most difficult times for getting to sleep is when we are traveling in airplanes, trains and buses. SleepPhones are the ideal help for getting to sleep no matter where you are heading - Whether traveling on business or taking a vacation.
These remarkably soft headband headphones make falling asleep a breeze, even on a noisy cramped flight! Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
Block Out Noise & Snoring
Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer & wake up refreshed. SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ‘ringing in the ears’ or people with a snoring bed partner. Listen to white noise or soothing sounds to drift off to sleep.
They are also fantastic if one partner wants to listen to music or an audio book while the other wants peace and quiet, SleepPhones makes it simple.
Relaxation, Meditation, Insomnia
Invented by a family doctor with the aim to help patients get a good night's sleep naturally, without medication. Many have restored good sleep habits & no longer resort to sleeping pills.
Listen to a guided meditation before drifting off - and sleep comfortably all night long without being woken later due to ear discomfort. They feature superior sound quality with lead-free electronics enveloped in durable soft, flexible casing.
Like to listen to music in bed? SleepPhones by AcousticSheep are the most comfortable headphones to wear to sleep all night long. Just choose your favorite sleep soundtrack on your MP3 player, CD player, white noise machine, TV, or any other audio device and plug in SleepPhones. Regular headphones and ear buds are bulky and painful for side sleepers. Developed by a family physician, these innovative high-quality headphones allow you to fall asleep naturally, without drugs, by listening to relaxing music. SleepPhones connect to most devices via a standard 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) mini-jack and a 4 foot (120 cm) cable. Lightweight and washable, the wicking fleece SleepPhones headband contains thin removable (and replaceable) speakers. You spend a third of your life sleeping...make it enjoyable with SleepPhones.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i used to sleep with a pair of earbuds connected to my iphone, which has an amazing sleep application. while the earbuds would help me fall asleep and drown out all the noise, i'd never be able to sleep the entire night through, because unfortunately, i mostly sleep on my side. of course being a light sleeper, the tiniest discomfort of the earbuds pushing into my head would unfortunately wake me up. after exhaustive searching, there really was only one product on the market catered to me, and that was this product.
i had very low expectations for the sleepphones, but really had no other options. for some reason, they just didn't seem like they were going to work. i felt like i had to have something deep inside my ear to really block out all the noise, and figured that with the headband, sound would still be able to leak in. i also thought that they would definitely come off during the night, or end up around my neck. but i decided to give it a try, and i'm so happy i did.
i first bought the medium/large ones, and found out quickly that they were too big (guess i have a small head). they didn't really fit right and were pretty loose, so i had to order the small headband. once i got the right fit headband, the quality of my life has completely changed. they fully block out all the noise, in fact, i never have to turn my volume up full blast, they definitely produce enough sound. the speakers inside the headband can be moved around, so you can have them either directly on your ears for complete noise blocking, or you can move them forward/backward of your ears and get a more ambient noise. they're extremely comfortable, and i have no issues with sleeping on my side. sometimes during the night they come down a little on my forehead, but they don't ever fall off.
i finally can sleep completely through the night. what's even more interesting, is that i'm actually in bed LESS than i was before. i used to be in bed 8-10 hours, constantly being woken up, going back to sleep, being woken up again. imagine my surprise when the first night using the sleepphones i slept 5 hours and felt incredible the next day. it was 5 hours of quality sleep, not being woken up once, something i hadn't experienced in years. i'm now sleeping 6-7 hours a night, and again, the sleep is such good quality that i feel wonderful in the morning.
there is only one drawback however, which has less to do with the sleepphones themselves, and more about the technology. since there is a cord, you do run the risk of it wrapping around you. i have woken up a few times with the cord wrapped around my neck, which was a little scary. it's definitely not discouraged me from using them, and it's only happened a few times, but it's just something to be aware of. having a cordless version would be the most ideal thing, but that too would come with it's own set of drawbacks, at least right now. having a wireless sleepphone system would mean integrating a long-lasting (6+ hours), rechargeable battery into the headband, as well as a bluetooth receiver, all in way that would be comfortable to sleep with. this i'm sure could be done, but the cost would be substantially higher. until that day comes however, the wired version is almost perfect in every way.
there are very few products that i can conclusively say have increased the quality of my life. without a doubt, the sleepphones have totally changed a huge part of my health and well-being. after an entire life of dealing with poor sleep and trying everything possible, this is something that has truly helped me. i hope that this company continues to innovate in the area of sleep headphones.
The first pair came with a defective left speaker. And although a medium size is supposed to "fit most heads", it was far too large. It was the wrong color too, although that didn't matter to me.
The second pair are a little grubby, have obviously been used, and came with a large opening in the back that should have been sewn up. I don't know if the speakers work, because I am not willing to try to fix the gaping plastic gripper. They are going back tomorrow.
First of all, AcousticSheep needs to offer more detail on head sizes. I had to choose between "medium" and "extra small". I have a normal-on-the-small-side head, so extra small fit me. But I had to guess, and the first time I guessed wrong.
Secondly, these are much too hit-and-miss in terms of construction, as reviews amply demonstrate. One is either lucky- or not. But effective quality control exists in order to minimize the misery, eh? It is quite off-putting to receive an exchange that is in bad shape and flagrantly used. I am not necessarily against the wide-spread practice of replacing new returns with slightly used items: it all depends on the result. If I can't tell the difference, and everything works well, I can live with it.
I will try one more time to buy these, for the same reason other people also keep trying. If I can get SleepPhones that don't have anything terribly wrong with them, I am fairly sure I will like them very much. And I will change my ratings if the third time is the charm. But no matter how much I like them, I won't give more than three stars because the quality control level is inexcusable. This is a very simple and clever device, and rather expensive for what it is because of the cleverness. But no amount of potential utility makes up for junk you have to keep sending back.
Most recent customer reviews
-The cable is much less of a problem than I thought.Read more