- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00SXZBLXE
- Item model number: ACTA-80
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,651 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
- Trigger auto-sync audio and MIDI clip grooves live or in the studio with Performance Panel.
- Loop library includes over 8900 royalty-free loops and samples in all styles. 18 pristine sounding virtual instruments, two new samplers, Alpha and Omni, and 52 professional audio effects.
- One-click publishing of music and videos directly to YouTube, Facebook, Sound cloud, Mix cloud, Vimeo, and Twitter. Burn directly to an audio CD!
- Load and edit video files and still images with ease. Render complete video projects to popular mats DVD creation or YouTube upload.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation with over 8900 music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions. Take to the stage with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible new Performance Panel, the perfect partner live performances. Turn your computer into a fully-stocked professional music production center, live or in the studio! Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 adds painstakingly modeled virtual analog and digital professional synthesizers. Memory moon is a spot-on recreation of the Moog Memory moong's crushing analog fatness. ME80 Version 2 is a killer model of the classic Yamaha CS80 synthesizer, now with a gorgeous new user interface and a whole new sound engine. Glass Viper takes its inspiration from classic 80s and 90s digital synths and offers unique wave shaping a deep and natural sense of movement. Pianissimo is an incredibly playable and realistic virtual piano. Combining 250 MB of high quality Steinway Model D piano samples with advanced physical modeling, Pianissimo recreates the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. Add a professional sheen with isotope Mastering Essentials suite. EQ to perfection with TB Parametric EQ or GSXL4070 Parametric, replicating the equalizer section of one of the world's most coveted mixing consoles. Impart analog tape compression and punch with Ferro Tape Emulator. Create banging' dance remixes with SideKick6 Side chaining Compressor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I come from Hollywood, and I have no problem using this in a professional setting.
But for a first time purchase this is a luxury for me, and it makes recording such a breeze, and the layout is very nice. A must buy for any musician, big, or small, this gets the job done.
I am a professional music producer and Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is my go-to DAW. It is the easiest to use and provides most every feature I need. This seventh version was recently released and comes in both 32 and 64 bit versions. It is loaded with improvements(but even the previous version was great!) and really blows the competition away! The improvements include new synths, presets, sampling software, a much improved help manual, and much more. Not only is this the best overall DAW on the market, but the price is among the lowest. Combine this with great tech support and you have an unbeatable tool. I have mentioned some suggestions to Mixcraft over the years which I wish they would include. In particular, there is only one feature not included which forces me to occasionally resort to Ableton: continuous transposition of audio files. It is an important tool in such applications as cinematic music. They could accomplish this by just supplying a transposing plugin and then it could even be used in automation. Even Ableton doesn't automate that feature. I should also mention that Mixcraft allows very easy use of plugins. Both the 32 and 64 bit versions will even recognize and utilize both 32 bit and 64 bit plugins. Even Ableton doesn't do that. So, if you are shopping around for a DAW and think there must be something wrong with this because it is so much less expensive than some other popular ones, I can assure you that is not the case. This is the best!
By the way, I notice in the description that it mentions 18 virtual instruments. That is an error. There are hundreds of virtual instruments! They might be referring to the number of underlying synths that are used to create various virtual instruments, but there are many, many virtual instruments from kotos, dulcimers, Irish bagpipes, pianos, guitars, banjos, timpani, glockenspiels, glass harmonicas, accordions, bassoons, oboes, and pretty much everything else!
There aren't many DAW's like this one on the market. I'm very pleased with its performance, and I would highly recommend it to any musician, whether they are operating on a budget or not.
Most recent customer reviews
Very simple and easy to work with
Better then wavelab or fl studio