- Series: Ocean Engineering: A Wiley Series (Book 15)
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (July 12, 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471160415
- ISBN-13: 978-0471160410
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,176,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Acoustical Oceanography: Principles and Applications (Ocean Engineering: A Wiley Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more