3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker Pair (Arctic White)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Innovative point-to-point cabinet bracing gives extraordinary rigidity and virtually eliminates distortion
- Bigger Bookshelf cabinets fitted with Floorstander driver units. Capable of astonishingly low 46Hz bass response and excellent 88dB sensitivity
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 165 mm (6.5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 46Hz – 30kHz, Impedance: 6 Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-145 W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz
- You can buy the matching Black or White 3030FSi floor stands to mount 3030i bookshelf speakers
- Includes: 2 x 3030i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3030i shelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i range. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and cost. Featuring a 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the powerful Q Acoustics 3050i floorstand speaker, along with an optimized motor.
Q Acoustics 3030i speaker has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstander, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively costed stand mount speaker.
- Shelf or stand mount the 3030i speakers, whichever works with your current setup and design
- Impressive sound and aesthetic enhancements for improved overall performance and design
- We've increased the cabinet size (taller and deeper than 3020i model) for a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- Our 3030i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques that give extraordinary rigidity and virtually eliminates distortion
- Capable of astonishingly low 46Hz bass response despite excellent 88dB sensitivity
The evolution of the driver technology in the Award-winning 3050i floorstander results in seismic bass extension, smooth attack in the treble and a detailed, eloquent midrange. Softly elegant lines and exceptional build quality ensure 3030i looks as good as it sounds, in any of its four finishes. The bespoke stand provides both perfect stability and perfect positioning. These are a few of the things that make 3030i one of the best pound-for-pound speakers Q Acoustics has ever built.
|Enclosure type: 2-way reflex||Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)||Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W|
|Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)||Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz|
|Average impedance: 6 Ω||Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)|
|Weight (per speaker): 14.1 lbs||Enclosure dimensions (WxHxD): 7.9 x 12.8 x 13.0 in (200 x 325 x 329 mm)|
Increased Cabinet Size Delivers
The Q 3030i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and deeper than 3020i model. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range. As an added benefit the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimized motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 25mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
The Q 3030i boasts P2P (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before (* entire series ).
Left image shows a cabinet without bracing, Right image shows a cabinet with P2P bracing.
Q Acoustics’ determination to extract unprecedented power and scale from a discreet, affordable standmounting speaker results in 3030i.
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Designed and specified without compromise, from the point-to-point bracing of its cabinet to the stability of its custom stand, 3030i is a speaker that’s even greater than the sum of its already-impressive parts.
We also thought that you might want to mount your shelf speakers and turn them into floorstanding speakers. We designed a special pair of 3030i floor stands to enhance the performance of your speakers and reduce the vibration. You can choose from black or white finishes.
As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver. Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, White, English Walnut or Carbon Black.
Compare with similar items
Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speaker Pair (Arctic White)
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speaker (Black, Pair)
triangle HiFi Bookshelf Speakers - Borea BR03, Black Ash, Pair
|Color||Arctic White||Arctic White||Black||—|
|Item Dimensions||12.95 x 7.87 x 12.80 inches||2.00 x 2.00 x 8.90 inches||10.80 x 7.90 x 12.80 inches||8.11 x 12.36 x 14.96 inches|
|Item Weight||14.11 lbs||21.16 lbs||35.90 lbs||35.65 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Floor Standing||Wall Mount||bookshelf||—|
|Speaker Type||Floorstanding, Bookshelf||Bookshelf||Bookshelf||Bookshelf|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Playing mostly Acoustics jazz CD's. Well, for $400 speakers I am very satisfied with the sound.
Extremely fast free shipping. It took only two days from Atlanta to my doorstep in Massachusetts