- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Q Acoustics M3 Soundbar With Built In Subwoofer (HDMI ARC)
|Price:||$249.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Our M3 is a streamlined soundbar that offers big TV and movie sound packaged in a compact design
- It has flexible mounting options, so you can put it on your TV stand, in your TV unit or even wall mount it
- The M3 is a powerful soundbar for TV and movies, but can also be used as a wireless music speaker. Stream in superior aptX Bluetooth quality
- It has a simple plug-and-play setup with HDMI input
- Specifications: Drivers: BMR 58mm x 58mm. Bass: DVC 100mm x 150mm (dynamic bass). Optical input. Bluetooth: V4.0 Class II aptX. RCA Phono input, Aux 3.5mm input, HDMI ARC input.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Q Acoustics M3 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer
Because Hearing is Believing
The M3 is where beautifully engineered sound meets beautifully designed engineering. It’s a more compact soundbar than its big brother, the M4, but it still packs a punch. Enjoy crystal clear intelligibility and powerful dynamic bass with our M3, which reproduces a big, bold sound.
We’ve focused on making a soundbar that fits seamlessly into your home, which is why we’ve made sure that the M3 will sound amazing no matter how you incorporate it into your design. Place it on or in a cabinet or even wall mount it. All you have to do is change the switchable EQ. Enjoy movies and music as they were intended!
Transform Your Sound
Our M3 becomes one with your TV, leaving you to discover the two sides of this versatile soundbar: movies and music. Detailed and wide dispersion BMRs provide clarity while our built-in dual voice coil (DVC) subwoofer gives a depth of soundscape that completely transforms your TV sound.
With our new intelligent pre-amplifier (IPA) designed to seamlessly integrate into your home setup, the M3 is a true plug-and-play soundbar. Simply connect it to your home entertainment setup using Bluetooth aptX or the ARC HDMI input and forget about it!
Compare with similar items
Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar with Dual Built-In Subwoofers & Bluetooth Black
Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth & DTS Virtual Black
Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer (Multi-Award Winning)
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Focal Dimension Discrete High-Fidelity 5.1 Soundbar
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||QAcoustics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||QAcoustics||Amazon.com||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958|
|Color||—||black||black||Black, Black, Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||4.92 x 39.37 x 2.76 in||5.12 x 35 x 2.12 in||4.25 x 36.62 x 2.38 in||5.59 x 39.37 x 3.54 in||3.38 x 21.5 x 2.75 in||4.53 x 45.47 x 4.53 in|
|Item Weight||8.82 lbs||7.5 lbs||6 lbs||10.8 lbs||3.7 lbs||12 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Wireless, Subwoofers, Wall Mount, Soundbar||Surround||Surround||Wireless, Subwoofers, Wall Mount, Soundbar||Soundbars||Soundbar|
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Switching Bluetooth sources is awkward. It will in the end always work but requires a lot of trials every time. NFS rarely works. Once connected, the connection is long range and stable.