|Item Weight||1.76 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.97 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSS-2|
Acronde 2PCS Vintage Stork Shape Sewing Scissors Stainless Steel Tailor Scissors Sharp Sewing Shears for Embroidery, Sewing, Craft, Art Work & Everyday Use (Gold)
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.97 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Material: made of finest stainless steel and resist corrosion, rust and stain. Using for a long time.
- Effective: having pointed edge and sharp blades, can save time to finish your work. perfect for cutting thread and paper items, but not for heavy yarn or hard fabric.
- Pleasant: The fantastic plated scissors are really light and comfortable to use, the plated handle fits right to your fingers, and you can feel smooth and soft to the touch. It looks like a lovely little bird hopping on the palm of your hand.
- Wonderful gift: Beautiful scissors is an good ideal for some people who like embroidering or DIY, is also a great addition to a personal collection.
- Package include: 2PCS vintage style small sewing scissors. Large scissors size: 4.5" x 1.9", small scissors size: 3.7" x 1.6".
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Material: Stainless steel
Large scissors size: 4.5" x 1.9"
Small scissors size: 3.7" x 1.6"
Package included: 2 x Embroidery Scissors
They are well made in an unusual stork bird shape with delicate engraved pattern on the handles.
The scissors are perfect for snipping threads, embroidery work and small sewing jobs.
Ideal to keep in your sewing box for those little jobs!
The stork scissors is an good ideal for some people who like embroidering or DIY craft ,is also a great addition to a personal collection.
The finely craft scissors have a slender frame, making them ideal for cutting threads, not heavier yarns or fabric.
Carry-on Everywhere - On your desk, on your dressing table, in bathroom, in the top kitchen drawer, in your travel make-up kit, and of course on your sewing machine.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not recommend
By Gil Cnaan on January 30, 2020
I would not recommend