Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acronis True Image Home 2010 [Old Version]
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 9, 2016
Great item
on September 6, 2015
Clone your drive for COMPLETE BACKUP.
on July 2, 2015
Best Version of the Old Versions.
on September 13, 2014
Works as described. The only problem that I came across was it reassign drive letters on hard drive.
on August 30, 2014
I use it all the time to clone my three computers, it has saved me so much time and truble many times when something goes wrong or think I have be hit with a vires, just get out my clone drive copy it to the computers hard drive and I don't need to reset a thing, the only way to back up your computer.
on August 22, 2013
This was the software my computer repair person recommended (and he knows his stuff), so we bought it to do our regular computer system backups. I haven't had any problems using it, its pretty straight up, so I'm happy.
on June 30, 2013
I have Seagate Disk-Wizard that came with a Seagate drive I purchased. Installed it and really liked the software so decided to get a upgrade version from Acronis. Downloaded the software and it failed to install on XP64 while Seagate Disk-Wizard worked with no problems. Contacted support and received no support for the upgrade version, but they refunded my money for the upgrade version as it did not support XP64 which they failed to state in the offer. So I purchased the full version on disk which should work. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS! During the install the Installer froze-up. After trying again and having the same results I contacted support again and they say download the latest version. So I did and started the Installer and it WIPED ALL MY HARDDRIVES! Had to purchase a Recovery software to recover all my data as all the harddrive's partition data was corrupted by Acronis's Installer. After spending a week getting my system back up I contacted support again and their response was they have already refunded me for the upgrade and that's it. I email them back again with a copy of they receipt of purchase and the disk Serial Code to show them I purchased the full version and they responded with the same reply that this issue has already been resolved.
All I can say is DO NOT PURCHASE ANY 'ACRONIS' SOFTWARE as there is no support!
I'm not a fan of Norton's software, which I do not use, but it would be better to purchase there backup software.
on June 1, 2013
I'd buy from them again, It works up to WIN 7... Win 8 will not run with this version (ask me (G)) It is fast on the backups and disk cloning is incredibly accurate.
on February 10, 2013
Sériously i don't understand why this version have so many 1 star reviews...I have this version since 2010 and i use it every week,and has often saved my laptop with virus,BSOD,black screen,laptop won't open...I push F11,plug my external hdd and in less than 30 minutes my laptop is brand new.I strongly suggest this version.
on December 31, 2012
These people don't know how to write good software. Program full of bugs and cause system to crash on first trial. The backup files are prone to errors and cumbersome to use. I would delete the programs even if the prodcuts work to perfection. There is high probability the program would be unable to restore the backup files because of is design. This products has zero social value except to take your money. Do not waste your money on any version. Period