Acrylic Paint Brush Set, 6 Packs / 60 pcs Nylon Hair Brushes for All Purpose Oil Watercolor Painting Artist Professional Kits
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 PACKS of 10 SIZES ART BRUSHES: 10 sizes versatile paintbrushes set with a variety of shapes make MIXING COLOR more easier, perfect for artists, students, teens, kids and painters of all levels. Wonderful gift idea for your friends and families that enjoy painting!
- All-purposed Brushes Sets: Professional paint brushes can cover all your needs. The multi-purposed brushes are ideal for Watercolor, Oil, Gouache, Acrylic Painting, Body, Nail, Face Painting, Miniature, Model, Ceramic, Craft Art Painting, etc.
- High Quality Craftsmanship: Designed with durable anti-shedding bristles, anti-rust nickel ferrules, and sturdy wooden handles, you can use the brushes to focus on your painting and always be filled with creative ideas.
- Easy Maintenance: After using the brushes, it’s very convenient to clean them with warm soapy water and reshape the brush tips. Air-dry the brushes and store them in the carrying container in a tip-top position for long time of use.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Purchase 6 Pack Paint Brushes Set now and you also have our Worry-free 6-Months Money Back Guarantee and a 12-Months Replacement Warranty! There’s no-risk of purchasing our paint brushes set.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A good deal. If you’ve seen or held student paint brushes you’ll know these are cheap. If you’re a Paint and Sip dilettante or guest, these brushes are great.
When cleaning DO NOT SOAK FOR LONG PERIODS. Instead wipe with paper towel, rinse and dry. The brushes will swell if soaked too long causing the wrapping to crack and the metal bristle holder to open
Top reviews from other countries
They are very happy.