Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Dahlia Men's 100% Fine Acrylic Colorful Striped Knit Long Scarf - Gray
Color: Fba - Colorful Stripe: Gray|Change
Price:$17.95+ $4.99 shipping

on January 23, 2013
I give this scarf five stars because it meets all of the criteria of being a scarf. It is long, therefore it can be wrapped around one's neck to prevent chill, with the ends long enough to be tucked into a coat, but not so long that walking is hindered by the ends of the scarf. The recipient of the scarf reported via text message that it is, indeed, a warm scarf, notable because it is -1 degree outside today. I would have given it four stars, simply because I am conservative with my criticisms of things in general, but it was also reported to be soft. Softness is a luxury in a scarf. No one wants a scratchy thing being all scratchy. And it's so hard to judge by a photo on the internet if the scarf will be soft. This scarf, however, is soft. Not scratchy. It arrived in a fun little pouch that was silvery in nature and quite pleasant to me, a female gift-giver, but was removed before I gifted it to its male recipient. I did show it to him and he agreed that the silvery pouch was, indeed, attractive. Overall, excellent seller - speedy delivery - high-quality scarf. Five stars.
22 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 22, 2016
I gave this as a gift to someone who lives in a cold, snowy state which abuts the Great Lakes between the US and Canada. He called his mother and told her that he considered it one of the most thoughtful gifts he had ever received. It was long enough, warm enough, and useful. I spent an hour perusing the customer critiques of this Dahlia Men's Acrylic Long Scarf before I bought it and sent it forth into the Northern Snowy Regions of this land. Thank-you to all those customers who took the time to assure me that this scarf was, indeed, a good buy. You were right!
One person found this helpful
on November 16, 2014
This scarf is great. It's super soft and long -- giving you plenty of options for wearing it. The colors (I got the tan/black/gray one) are bright and crisp. It's sharp.

My only complaint, which isn't really a complaint because the scarf is perfect for what it is, is that it's a bit thinner than I had hoped. That being said, it's also double wide. So when you fold it hotdog-style (long-ways) it becomes about as thick as my other winter scarfs. It also allows for more flexibility in covering your neck, because you can spread out the material to cover holes in your coat.

Overall this is a great utilitarian scarf. I've been wearing it in Fargo, and with 10F and -10F wind chill it's been great. I'm sure it'll work fine for lower temperatures too (although for the deep winter I may consider getting something more heavy).
One person found this helpful
on February 10, 2014
This scarf showed up just in time for the latest freeze, thank goodness! It's a nice soft material with a stylish pattern. Living in Texas, I never thought a scarf would be a good buy, but for $20 this is just right for occasional use. If I lived in a colder clime, I'd probably spring for something wool.
The tag is cheap and barely stichted on, I immediately took it off with a seam ripper. It's made in China but doesn't have that Chinese smell that a lot of apparel seems to have. I gave it a spritz of Febreze anyways, out of habit and since I wouldn't be washing it prior to wearing.
One minor fault in the weave, but not enough to be noticeable or to warrant a return.
on February 26, 2017
The USPS made a mistake and did not deliver the scarf and instead sent it back to the seller. I contacted the seller and they were quick to send a second one. I appreciated their customer service. When the scarf came I was impressed. Soft. Colorful. LONG! (which is great!) and the knitting is tight enough to keep my breath warm but not so tight it takes any extra effort to breath. Love it!
on March 3, 2014
Not as soft as fleece, but it's still very soft & warm. Big fan of the simple (but bold) color scheme. I have a few scarves and this is the one that gets the most compliments from coworkers and friends.

Just as a reference on the length, I'm about 5'9" and when I drape the scarf behind my neck at the midpoint, each side hangs down to a few inches below my waist (so it's might stick out of a shorter jacket if you're not putting it in a knot).

I got the black/grey/white one from the same folks as a backup and I'm also very happy with that one.
on July 10, 2015
First off, this is a beautiful scarf. I got the red-stripped one and can't tell you how many compliments I've received. Someone even offered to buy it off me while I was wearing it! Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.
Looks aside, its extremely comfortable and warm. The material is soft and feels gentle on the skin. I've owned several scarfs in the past and I think I've finally found 'the one'! I have absolutely zero complaints. If anything, I wish I had found it earlier.
on December 15, 2014
This is a very nice soft to the touch scarf. I bought it for someone I do not know except he is a middle aged man. He will be present at our friends house when we do secret Santa and I drew his name out of the hat previously. I thought of a scarf with his home being in a climate much colder than mine and this scarf will fit the bill. I cannot see that he will dislike it as it is such a lovely scarf. I would buy it for any man that I liked.
on November 7, 2017
I got a random compliment on the scarf within minutes of putting it on and going outside. It arrived quickly and it has a very sophisticated look to it; I got the red, white, gray, and black one and the pictures don't quite do it justice. It's not wool, but it keeps me warm. If you're in the market for a scarf and you don't want to spend more than $20, I definitely recommend giving this one a try.
on December 5, 2015
Very nice, expensive looking, classy scarf. Hubby loves it. It is warm and I love the colors. Definitely a recommend, especially as a gift!

Update 2/25/16: I bought this for my husband over a year ago and he has worn it for two winters. It still looks great and is very soft and warm. It looks great on him too. I still recommend it!