Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 13, 2012
Not sure what else to say. It looks nice and it fits. It's comfy and it came nice and fast. It looks pretty, and man, there's nothing more to say. 20 characters would be overstating. Buy it. Love it.
on February 4, 2014
The hat is cheaply made, but it's good enough. I actually like the fit and feel. But the emblem on the front is a joke --- not attached very well. It just kinda wobbles and hangs there. It was annoying so I tried to remove it; which caused a hole in the hat. Either they should have left the emblem off -- cuz no one cares about their emblem anyway, or sowed it on firmly. I do not recommend buying this hat unless you pay no more than 3 bucks with the shipping included.
on January 10, 2014
This is a nice hat and I liked the stripes and the color combination. The one thing I didn't like at all was the horrible little insignia it has on it. It felt like it was made out of cardboard and I didn't think it would go through the wash. So I tried it cut it off. couldn't get it off and ended up tearing the yarns of the hat so had to throw the whole thing out. Why don't they just leave the insignia thing off?
on December 24, 2012
I ordered 2 of Beanie Cap Hats one Blue and one Gray color which listing says one size fits all!! Yes I agree it fits but what about smaller or larger? Gray was bigger than the Blue one. Disappointed/Embaressed. This was a gift for Xmass.
on December 20, 2012
This did not fit and the logo wasn't sewn on but glued on. This was so bad and poorly made that I threw it where it belonged. The trash.
on February 1, 2015
Love the hat but the logo is hot glued to the side of it and there was glue in the fabric from a messy placement of the logo. It was also attached crooked. After two hours with a hairdryer I finally got most of it out and just removed the logo.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2013
After looking in many of the stores for a beanie for my 17 yr son for Xmas, I found this one. As it turned it out it, not only did my son love it, but it was a much higher quality item & priced similar to those I found in the stores of lesser quality. Great Buy!
on June 30, 2014
The hat stays on, is a good fit and is just a plain old good head cover up for dog walking late at night. Nice colors so it could be worn other places but this is what I needed it for.
on January 28, 2013
cheaply made, silly oversized logo. I tried to pull the glued on badge off, hat ripped. my loss. buy the scarf of this set but skip this hat.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2012
IT is just what I wanted. Even the colors are cool with the clothes that I like. It is a good gift, not to mention, it is warm

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.