Large Clear Acrylic Window Mounted Bird Feeder with 4 Strong Suction Cups. Attract Outdoor Garden Birds like Cardinals and Blue Jays. Simple to Install, Easy to Fill Seeds.
|Sale:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$14.95 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beautifully Designed Packaging: feel proud when giving this beautifully presented gift suitable for any occasion - bird lovers love it.
- Crystal Clear Views: 11.8 inch x 5 inch crystal clear acrylic with suction cups positioned as far out the way as possible ensures uninterrupted views of feeding birds.
- Hours of Entertainment & Delight: Young and old, cats and dogs, experience hours of joy watching little birds enjoying the tasty treats. Watch feeding birds while sipping your early morning coffee or relaxing in your favorite chair after a long day.
- View Feathered Friends Up Close: from the comfort of your kitchen, living, dining, bedroom, home office, school classroom, dormitory, nursing home or apartment.
- Extra Secure: with 4 extra strong suction cups (not the standard 3) your birdfeeder will stay stuck and steadfast even in extreme weather.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||4.33 x 5.51 x 12.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.49 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WBF01|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
MASTERFULLY DESIGNED & CRAFTED TO COMBINE THE BEST QUALITIES & FEATURES OF SIMILAR BIRD FEEDERS PUTS THIS FEEDER IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN.
SPRING, SUMMER, WINTER OR FALL
This bird feeder is great for all year round use and pleasure. Birds will visit your garden if there’s plenty of food available. A garden that provides wild birds with food, safety and materials for nesting is likely to be the most inviting and birds will flock to your garden.
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED PACKAGING
When giving this bird feeder as a gift you will feel proud that you are giving a beautifully presented quality gift for any occasion. The unique artwork on the box will surely impress the recipient. Installation and cleaning instructions are printed on the box.
120 DRAINAGE HOLES ensures seed stays drier and fresher no matter how heavy the rain or snow.
QUIICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Simply moisten the 4 suctioncups, position the birdfeeder on a clean window making sure it is level then gently press on each suction-cup.
11.8" x 4" ROOF protects birds and seeds from the elements.
REMOVABLE TRAY means there is no need to remove the whole feeder from the window (or window ledge) to clean or to refill it, so easy even a young child can do it.
LARGE CAPACITY holds 2 cups of seed and with 2 compartments allows you to offer 2 seed types.
Q: Is the feeder squirrel proof?
A: To deter squirrels, mount the bird feeder on the window up high and away from branches and other jump-off points.
Q: What type and size birds can the feeder accomodate?
A: Birds of all types love this feeder. It appeals to both perching and clinging birds. Whether you are looking to see a cardinal, dove, or chickadee, you will not be disappointed.
Q: How easy is it to set up the feeder?
A: Installing the window bird feeder is simple and completed in just a minute or two. Full installation steps are printed on the box.
Getting the Most from your new Window Bird Feeder
Attracting birds doesn’t have to take much time, effort or money. Besides helping your local birds it will also provide many hours of pleasure and entertainment for you as well as your family and friends.
Along with the endless pleasure of having birds frequently visit your garden, having birds visit regularly may aid in reducing the number of pesky garden bugs and insects and what better way than waking to the sound of delightful birdsong.
No matter how small your garden or how close you live to a city, it’s easy to attract birds to your garden. The variety of bird species will increase with garden size, how bird-friendly it is and its proximity to countryside or well-wooded parks.
A garden that provides birds with food, safety and materials for nesting is likely to be the most inviting. If you provide food, shelter and nesting materials with a selection of special plants and native species, birds will flock to your garden.
Installing your Window Bird Feeder
- Choose a suitable window.
- Make sure the window is clean and dry.
- Carefully insert the 4 suction cups provided into the 4 holes on the side of the feeder.
- Lightly moisten the back of the suction cups.
- Position the feeder so there is glass all around it and away from ledges to keep squirrels from reaching the feeder.
- Press the suction cups and feeder gently into position.
Can be installed on a pole or against a fence
- Simply mark the pole or fence where the suction cup holes are.
- Drive a large headed nail or screw into each marked position.
- Hang bird feeder onto nails or screws, making sure the feeder cannot fall off.
- Add a large rubber washer and gently fasten screw tighter until screw pushes washer tighter against feeder and pole / fence.
Cleaning the Window Bird Feeder
It is recommended to clean the removable tray often to prevent mold from forming and to ensure your feathery visitors always have fresh and tasty food.
- Simply slide the removable tray gently from the feeder using a finger and thumb.
- Empty the tray and wash with dish detergent and warm water.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Thoroughly dry before refilling with fresh food.