|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.4 x 4 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||TRIO-0211-891|
|Number of Items||18|
|Point Type||Extra Fine|
|Line Size||0.7 Millimeters|
Paint Pens Set of 18 Vibrant Color Acrylic Markers Kit For Rock Painting, Ceramic, Stone, Porcelain, Glass, Wood, Fabric, Canvas, Mugs and More | Extra Fine Tip | Water-based, Non-Toxic and Opaque Ink
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.03 (32%)|
|Drill Point||Extra Fine|
|Line Size||0.7 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION FOR ART CREATION】: 18 Vibrant Bright Colors gives you wide range for creative art ideas (10 basic colors, 2 metallic colors & 6 pastel colors)
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY THAT YOU DESERVE】: ► Japanese Permanent Opaque Ink (water-based, quick drying, water proof, sun proof & fade-resistant) ► Premium Japanese Extra Fine Nylon Tip 0.7mm (Great for fine lining and detailed DIY craft projects, Also support smooth ink flow with strong covering force) ► Enhanced Pump-System Design (Excellent Air-tightness, durable preservation)
- 【TURN ON ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO A PIECE OF ART】: Trio Art painting pens MARKS ON ANYTHING (Rocks, Ceramic, Stone, Porcelain, Glass, Wood, Metal, Plastic, Fabric, Clothes, Shoes, Leather, Car tire, Canvas, Mugs & More)
- 【YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY】: Safe and Eco-friendly Markers (Non Toxic, Odorless & Acid free) Also, conform to ASTM D-4236. and EN-71 safety standards. But keep away from direct contact with food and don't swallow.
- 【GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR BELOVED ONES】: Trio Art painting pens suitable for all ages and for beginner and professional artists (Pushing their creativity to the max)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trio Art Acrylic Water-based Paint pens are your best choice for art creation.
Features of the pen:
♥ Concise and Fashion Appearance Design that will inspire you to create an awesome piece of art
♥ Japanese extra-fine nylon tip 0.7mm: the fine point of this tip will be the best for all drawing purposes as fine lining and detailed DIY craft projects Also, support smooth ink flow with strong covering force
♥ Japanese Permanent Opaque Ink (water-based,quick-drying,waterproof,sun-proof &fade-resistant)
♥ Enhanced pump-system design for excellent airtightness and durable preservation
♥ Ecofriendly, acid-free non-toxic and no odor.
♥ Marks on anything (rocks,ceramic,stone,porcelain,glass,wood,metal,plastic,fabric,clothes,shoes,leather,car tire,canvas,mugs,paper,card stock,ceramics,shell,human body &More)
18 Vibrant Bright colors:
★ 10 basic colors: (Red,Yellow,Pink,Orange,Purple,Blue,Green,Brown,Black,White)
★ 2 Metallic colors: (Gold,Silver)
★ 6 Pastel Colors: (Light yellow,Light purple,Beige, Light pink,Light blue &Leaf buds)
✔ An elegant design
✔ The best quality
✔ An awesome color variety
✔ Safe product (Non-Toxic and Environment-friendly)
✔ A thoughtful gift idea
You are in the right place, just click Add to Cart
1.Easy to wash if it still wet
2.For Permanent Results, let it dry for around a day
3.Bake for 1 hour after applying on a clean surface (mugs,glass,porcelain,ceramic) to get more permanent & waterproof custom pieces
⚠ Not suitable for kids under 3 years
⚠ Keep away from direct contact with food & don't swallow
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If the pens are defective or damaged. We will replace it for you or provide you a full refund
So, you can feel confident purchasing with Trio Art
Don't wait click Add to Cart
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good: Easy to use. Go on clear and solid. No mess made. Very clear instructions (when you look at the box lol)
The bad: Every marker comes in plastic wrap, so it takes a bit of time to open each individual marker before use, but my guess is they have to do that so they don't dry out.
All in all I highly recommend using these ones, and this seller, because from transaction to delivery was fast, clear and concise.
If you're unsure about this here the process I went through:
- I bought model paints for figurines. This was costly and didn't work.
- I went to several hardware stores. Also costly, basically speculative, and did not lead to a productive outcome either. In this case, the problem was that each paint purchase was a "test". Usually $5 or $10 dollars a time. Reading around doesn't help much either. You'd think having a good foundation in chemistry might, but nah. Not really. Most "materials" have some other stuff "over them" that makes paints difficult to buy for. With these pens that problem went away. I'm so relieved!
When this product claims 'binds to anything' (paraphrasing) they're not kidding.
My only caution to you is keep them a fair bit further away from the heat source your using to dry whatever you're working with, too. That should be obvious, but as well made as they are I got thoughtless and ended up having to unplug one. That's not a fault of the pen. I did it to myself. Just a word of caution to those that get hyper focused.
Wonderful product. Can't say enough good about it.
This set comes with 18 colors which have an extra fine tip of 0.7mm. Each pen is individually wrapped in plastic in case of leak. After opening, I hold the pen with the tip upward and press the tip down to release the air. This is suppose to keep the paint from spraying or spewing out when first used.
After that, it did not take long for the paint to start flowing down. The consistency is amazing and the coverage is really nice. I initially took the white paint pen and doodled on the box. The box is black and glossy. It covered well. I tried wiping it with water and it did not budge once it was dried. It will scrape off so a clear coat is necessary to protect anything that will be rubbed against or touched.
I am very pleased with my purchases and will purchase again when these run out.