Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 15, 2012
This necklace caught my eye as I was searching for owl jewelry, I was struck by not only the price but the style of the piece, I figured I couldn't go wrong and I'm so glad I took the chance. The shipper is in China so I was a little concerned as to when I'd actually receive the necklace but it only took 10 days from the date of placing the order until I received the necklace.

I literally caught my breath when it came out of the package, the picture does not do it justice. the owl's eyes are a deep amber color and the faceted jewel in the belly of the owl, though plastic it catches the light like a real crystal. The metal of the owl is a lovely burnished brass color and very sturdy. The chain is a perfect length, and is attached in such a way that the pendant doesn't turn like some of the other pieces I have.

I am very pleased with this purchase, the price couldn't be better and the product, well you'd never know its as cheap as it was.
review image
on January 28, 2013
This is a very pretty piece but very flimsy and light. does not hang right on the chain because the spring at the top ( not sure what you call it) is twisted and I am afraid it will break if I bend it back. Took forever to get to me but I was ok with that. its ok.
on January 3, 2013
Really well made. Bought as a gift, it was well-liked. The middle stone is clear, the owl is not too large, and the chain is a good length; not too long, or short. I would wear it.
on December 18, 2012
The picture does not do this necklace justice. It is so much prettier in person. The amber eyes sparkle. The bronze look in the pick is also a bit lighter.
on February 11, 2013
I enjoyed it alot. The colors are fantastic and it went with most outfits. Unfortunately, one day, the tummy just fell off, in pieces.
on January 31, 2013
I got this in the mail yesterday and was very disappointed. The metal looks exactly as pictured but instead of the pretty stone for the body it has a big ugly fake pearl. To make it worse, the pearl is all scratched up. It looks like my toddler took it to the playground with him.. Don't waste your time or money on this necklace.
on February 9, 2013
Bought this for a friend as a gift and she loved it. The chain doesnt adjust, you have to slip it over your head. Its made of a light metal and plastic jewels. Loved the price althought it took over a month to get it here.
on September 10, 2012
The product came in a timely manor and when I got it I was happy to see that it was a nicely crafted metal piece. The middle glass piece is a pretty amber color. It came on a chain but I am removing the pendant and using it on a hemp necklace. If there are more I may order again.
on May 18, 2014
I bought a few different types of owls all at the same time. This is beautiful, but not my favorite. I love them all. This is just a matter of taste, because it's still lovely. What a deal!
on January 5, 2013
I got this for my daughter as a Christmas gift because she likes different looking jewelry. She really liked this piece! Very cute and good size for the price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.