- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann Drama; Annotated edition edition (January 13, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 043507038X
- ISBN-13: 978-0435070380
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,217,050 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Acting Interactive Theatre Annotated edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
GARY IZZO was one of the first directors to experiment in the interactive theatre genre and has trained hundreds of actors in interactive and participatory theatre. He recently started up a new company, Interactive Artists, where he works as a freelance director, writer, producer, and teacher. He is the author of Acting Interactive Theatre: A Handbook (Heinemann, 1998), the companion book to The Art of Play.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|