Top positive review
13 people found this helpful
Works perfect, and so does the software
on April 10, 2016
Works perfectly, has not broken after normal use. Just don't handle it too roughly or toss it around, it is somewhat fragile. I use it to Pokegen Pokemon in Pokemon Diamond and it works just fine. The software works perfectly too, but it's a bit confusing. Get it here: [...] Since the manual does a poor job of explaining how to add codes, I'll explain it here:
1. Connect your action replay with the cable while running the program. The current codes on it will pop up on the left. Do NOT connect it while it is in your DS or has a game inside it.
2. On the bottom right, right click and pick "add new code list"
3. At the top right where is says subscriptions, find your game for your region, then drag it down to the bottom right, on top of your newly created code list.
4. Right click the game and pick "add new cheat"
5. type in the cheat and name
6. drag the game with the cheats inside it to the left.
7. It will ask you if you want to override the codes for that game that are already on the action replay itself. If you need those codes, find them and put them under the game on the bottom right. Click yes
8. At the top, click commit changes
9 disconnect your action replay and use it