- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: R&L Education (February 16, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578862108
- ISBN-13: 978-1578862108
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,301,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Using Action Research to Foster Positive Social Values
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Benton offers teachers tools to develop positive social skills in children and reduce violence and disruption in the classroom. (Reference and Research Book News)
About the Author
Jean Benton is an associate professor of social and cultural foundations of education at Southeast Missouri State University.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|