Action Sport Towel / Travel Towel by SportLite - 100% Microfiber - Multiple Sizes - Hand Towel - Gym Towel - Beach Towel - Ultra-Light & Fast Drying - Many Colors - Camping - Gym - Swim - Surf
|Price:||$10.99 - $16.53|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ULTIMATE SURF & ADVENTURE TOWEL: these sport towels pack tightly, making them easy to take to the gym, pool, yoga, workouts, backpacking, or anywhere else you might need an ultra-fast-drying sport towel
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: microfiber sport towels from SportLite are compact and lightweight, yet stylish and sporty, great for students, saves space in washing machine
- 100% MICROFIBER TECHNOLOGY: available in multiple colors and three unique sizes, SportLite Sport Towels utilize 100% microfiber technology, making them perfect for the beach, the bath, or any other application
- USED BY LIFEGUARDS: SportLite microfiber towels are the Official Towel of the Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association, wonâ€™t trap sand
- MULTIPLE SIZES & STYLES: choose from hand, sport, and beach towels. Hand towel dimensions are 15.75 x 26 inches (2 towels per pack), sport towel dimensions are 28 x 50 inches (perfect for workouts, traveling, or the bath), and beach towel dimensions are 32 x 68 inches (ideal for the beach, the pool, and travel)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SportLite Action Towels are Lifeguard Used and Approved!
The SportLite Action Towel is the Official Towel of the Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association.
Lifeguards require their towels to be light, super-absorbent, fast-drying, travel friendly and durable.
Get what the Lifeguards rely on - get a SportLite Action Towel.
Lots of Attractive Colors - 3 Different Sizes
- Hand + Face Towels: 2 per pack. Each towel measures 15.75" x 26". Keep them handy for any use - outside or around the house.
- Sport + Bath Towel: 28" x 50". Great choice for taking the gym or on a hike. Dry your whole body.
- Beach + Pool: 32" x 68". Take it to the beach, pool, or on your next travel adventure.
100% Microfiber - Great for the Traveler
SportLite Action Towels are engineered from the highest quality microfiber material.
Microfiber construction enables these towels to absorb just as much water as any terry towel, at a fraction of the thickness.
This means they'll pack small and dry fast. Put a few in your suitcase, and you'll still have plenty of room left over for some more.
For Sport and Play
Sportlite Action Towels make the perfect gift for the active person in your life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as an after bathing type towel though I cannot recommend this as much. If you need something small and portable ok. But due to its relative thinness and texture it has a less than refreshing feeling when trying to wipe down on a larger scale. I think this is because a normal towel would be thicker with a plush large surface area where this is relatively flat and it feels like it wants to stick to your skin after its already wet rather than smoothly slide across it.
I bought the Slate/Ash color since I was a little apprehensive about getting any other color after reading some reviews about the dye bleeding in the washing machine. I actually tested this towel by washing it with some sacrificial white shirts and there was absolutely no dye bleeding at all. Not even a little bit. I don't know if it's worse with the other colors or maybe it was an old lot of towels that had the issue, but mine has no issue with ruining clothes, so don't worry about that.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this towel and I will definitely be buying more in the future.
The Rat towel was the size of a normal bath towel which was more convenient than the Coleman towel which was a third of its size.
As far as drying times, if I used the towel in the PM the Rat towel would dry overnight whereas the Coleman towel would take at least two nights to dry and even then it was still damp. I was really impressed with the Rat towel drying all the way because it was extremely humid in Panama and my expectation was that it would dry mostly but not certainly all the way.
Smell on the Coleman camping towel was like burnt marshmallows and very quickly turned to mildewy burnt marshmallows as the towel never fully dried. I was in Panama for 2 weeks and I didn't notice a smell on the Rat towel and certainly no noticeable mildew smell.
Both the Coleman and the Rat towel are able to go through the washing machine (don't use fabric softener) which is helpful post trips.
Both the Coleman and the Rat towel are able to become very compact and takes up very little room, which is a great positive when trying to pack light and smart. Even though the Rat towel is much bigger in size compared to the Coleman towel both were able to be compacted to a super tiny size. The Rat towel was thinner and bigger and the Coleman was a little thicker (like felt) and smaller.
Overall the Rat towel exceeded my initial expectations and was a GREAT buy. I will be ordering a second one for my next trip as well as one for my brother who camps regularly with Boy Scouts.