4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Actiontec Fast Single Dual-Band Wireless WiFi Network Extender Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz - FFP Packing Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Actiontec WCB3000N01 WiFi Extender Kit Come's with Router,with Coaxial Cable,Ethernet Cable,MOCA Splitter,Wall Charger,Router Stand, Quick Stater Guide
- Turns any existing cable coax connection into a high speed Ethernet outlet.
- Compatible with smart TVs, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, DVRs, laptops and smartphones.WIRELESS:802.11 a/b/g/n
- Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios eliminate wireless dead spots and lost signals throughout the home.
- Wireless extender provides networking speeds twice as fast as wireless repeaters Actiontec app lets you configure your wireless network extender and measure the strength of your Wi-Fi signals. Please refer the installation Guide before use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Ultimate Network Extender The Actiontec WCB3000N01 is a high performance coax network adapter and wireless extender in one that's designed to deliver twice the wireless performance to connected devices throughout the entire home. It connects to a coax outlet in a different room to extend ultra-fast wired network, provides robust Wi-Fi performance, and includes two Gigabit Ethernet ports to supply your Ethernet-enabled devices with an ultra-fast wired net. The WCB3000N01 Wireless Network Extender brings twice the wireless performance to even the most challenging areas of your home. Using a wired coax connection and offering dual simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, the WCB3000N offers the best performance around for extending your home’s Wi-Fi network. What Makes the WCB3000N Wireless Network Extender a Better Choice for You? Annihilates Dead Spots – Leverages the coaxial backbone already in place in your home Automatic Configuration – Use the Extender's WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) feature to automatically clone the settings from your primary wireless network Dual-Band Wireless Radios – 2.4 and 5 GHz concurrent radios baked in for less interference and a faster connection Customer Support - Actiontec provides 24/7 customer support for the Extender, over the phone or online Why the WCB3000N Kit is Superior to Typical Repeaters Wireless network repeaters connect to your router and devices simultaneously which means 50% of your bandwidth is already used up before you even start using your applications. Also, the further away the repeater is from the router, the less bandwidth you actually get. Your signal indicator on the device does not show the actual throughput.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I installed it behind one of our tv's in the hopes of running my fios service through the coaxial to the unit, then from the unit to tv with an ethernet cable, and also extending wifi to the room. After powering it up, my wifi devices detected the networks it was broadcasting (2.4 and 5 g) and the tv showed that it was connected to an ethernet cable. However, when trying to connect a device to wifi, I received the message "unable to obtain ip address. Same with the tv, although it showed it was connected to an ethernet cable, when I tried to open an app, for example, Youtube, I go the message "not connected to the internet."
I got on the phone with Amazon tech support, and we tried different scenarios, including the WPS buttons on the unit and my router. In the end, the Amazon tech support person connected me directly to the manufacturer, who asked for the serial number. I gave it to them and was told that the unit was owned by Time Warner and that I would need to call them for tech support. My attempts to get the unit working ended here.
Amazon issued me a return label, and I sent it back to them for a refund.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.