Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Activate! Power Up Your Brand to Dominate Your Marketing: Crush Your Competition & Win in the Digital Age Hardcover – September 5, 2014
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
"Believe it or not the fundamentals of marketing and sales have not changed that much - what's really changed in the digital age is how people buy. ACTIVATE! is your road map for mastering how people buy." - John Jantsch, Best Selling Author of Duct Tape Marketing and Duct Tape Selling
"Brands of all shapes and sizes must quickly adapt to the digital & social age in order to survive. Read this book to find out how. Now." - Dave Kerpen, NY Times Bestselling Author of Likeable Social Media, Likeable Business & The Art of People
"Anybody who wants to win the future must learn to build their personal and company brand with digital media. With compelling stories and expert guidance, Activate provides a blueprint for online success." - Kevin Kruse, New York Times Bestselling Author, "We: How to Increase Performance and Profits Through Full Engagement," and Forbes Magazine Leadership columnist.
ACTIVATE! is a call to action to transform your business culture to address digital age challenges, offering an array of information from digital readiness, authentic communication, and generational wars to marketing automation, employer branding, and gamification power. Borenstein aptly notes, "The biggest challenges with leveraging technology have more to do with the people than the technology itself." Fortunately, ACTIVATE! helps with both. -- Nan S. Russell, author of Trust, Inc.: How to Create a Business Culture That Will Ignite Passion, Engagement, and Innovation
"In ACTIVATE! you get the best of two worlds as Gal Borenstein fuses the unchanging best practices of traditional marketing with strategies specifically tailored to the ever-changing realities of the social media. Every page has practical brand-building ramifications."
- Richard Levick is a communications thought leader and CEO of LEVICK, global strategic communications firm, and co-authored books including, The Communicators: Leadership in the Age of Crisis; and Stop the Presses: The Crisis and Litigation PR Desk Reference.
From the Author
Ten Things You Will Learn from This Book
- Why digital engagement is a MUST for your success
- How to build your digital professional brand
- How to build your digital corporate brand
- How to build a culture of digital engagement in your company
- How to handle social media in corporate settings
- How to create and sustain online reputation management in the Age of Google
- How to leverage digital engagement to optimize recruitment & retention
- How to activate marketing automation for growth & more sales leads
- How to gain competitive advantage with digital marketing intelligence
- How to use gamification to engage employees and clients
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
While the title does not exactly roll off one’s tongue, Activate! differentiates itself from others attempting to provide similar insight in three key ways:
- The author does not attempt to convey his sole perspective as an all-knowing marketing deity. Instead, he draws upon the expertise of several digital thought leaders and communicators, weaving their unique perspectives into the narrative.
- The author reveals that many executives either avoid or passively delegate when confronted with the state of their organization’s “digital readiness.” The narrative addresses the enormous contrast between CEOs who pay lip service to engaging digital audiences and those who lead their organizations with effective digital strategies.
- Throughout the book, Borenstein effectively defines issues critical to every enterprise by providing real-world case studies, entertaining anecdotes and relevant examples. These vignettes serve as the basis for actionable guidance and practical execution.
A fast and enjoyable read, this is outstanding work that should be required in prep for leadership development programs or for executives planning offsite strategy sessions.
What's terrific about this book is that it is up to date with the latest technologies--covering the digital age and what you need to do in order to properly market your brand to the generations of consumers who live and breathe the digital world. You will learn how to leverage social media, how to manage your online reputation, and how to use digital communication to better communicate with your employees and consumers.
The book is well-written, and it gives you tips and techniques that will help boost your business. Whether your brand is, ahem, brand new or well established, there is something in this book to help you grow your brand even more.