20 Ounces Activated Charcoal Powder only from USA Hardwood Trees. All Natural. Whitens Teeth, Rejuvenates Skin and Hair, Detoxifies, Helps with Digestion, Treats Poisoning. Free Scoop Included.
- ✔NEW: 25% MORE CHARCOAL IN EVERY POUCH! Get the best-selling brand on Amazon, now with 20 ounces per bag, instead of 16 oz! Same great quality, same low price, with 4 extra oz. FREE!
- ✔CLEAN AND WHITEN YOUR TEETH the all natural way. Rejuvenate and maintain your healthy skin & hair.
- ✔DETOXIFY YOUR BODY and maintain healthy digestion by taking with your meal or drink. Use for your bug bites, burns, or accidental poisonings.
- ✔CERTIFIED FOOD GRADE and proudly Made in the USA from ONLY from Eastern American hardwood trees, an all natural and renewable resource. Our 100% pure Zen activated charcoal features much better adsorption than cheaper alternatives such as bamboo. Kosher.
- ✔CUSTOM PREPARED. Our activated carbon has been milled to be the ideal powder size for both topical and internal use. Not too 'grainy' to include in your favorite drink, nor too rough for skin masks, creams or poultices. FREE scoop inside every bag!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Whiten Your Teeth and Keep Your Mouth Healthy. Add a little activated charcoal powder to your toothpaste every day to remove stains and for minor mouth pain.
• Keep Your Skin and Hair Healthy and Fresh. Mix a scoop of charcoal powder with coconut or other oil and a little water for a soothing face mask or a cream for your skin and hair.
• Help with Digestion. Mix in your favorite drink to help with digestion and to reduce gas and bloating.
• Bites, Burns and Wounds. Mix with water and apply to skin to ease pain and itching.
• Accidental Poisoning. Take with water after accidental poisoning or overdose.
WHY BUY FROM ZEN CHARCOAL?
• We Source Only the Best Charcoal. Unlike other sellers, we use only the best quality food grade charcoal from USA suppliers. We also make sure the charcoal is cut to a powder with ideal fineness for external and internal uses.
• FREE scoop included! Use our included scoop to make it easier to measure the amount you want to use and also reduce spilling or mess.
• Resealable Mylar Bag. Our charcoal comes in handy stand-up bags with zippers to keep air from getting in.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be happy with our charcoal. If you are not for any reason, we'll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
Size: 16 Ounces
Given its long history of safe use, the FDA has deemed activated charcoal to be GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) for internal and external uses. But of course you should consult your doctor before using it. In particular, be careful about taking charcoal with prescription medicine. The same adsorptive process with eliminates bad stuff can sometimes also make medicine less effective. Always try a small amount of charcoal before any use to make sure your body has no issues with it.
The number of uses for Zen Charcoal is truly amazing. Use the powder daily with your toothbrush to reduce stains and keep your teeth and breath clean. It also adsorbs impurities on the skin and for this reason makes a great natural face mask when mixed into a paste. Taking internally with a glass of water, it can help reduce gas and bloating. In extreme cases, it can be taken with water to treat accidental poisonings until you can get to a hospital.
Made from 100% Hardwood Trees, proudly grown and packaged in the USA and that's it--Mother Nature already did the hard work for us!
(For instructions on other great uses of activated charcoal, refer to the information we send every buyer of Zen Charcoal!) To Whiten Teeth: 1. Wet your toothbrush and pour on a little charcoal. 2. Brush in small, gentle circles for 2 minutes. 3. Spit carefully and rinse well. 4. Follow with a second brushing using your regular toothpaste. 5. You may see a difference within 1-2 weeks. If not and especially for darker stains, give it a little longer. 6. Use as often as needed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I love using 100% natural products in order to improve my well-being. I get so sick of using all types of chemical laden products. If I find something that works that is the natural route I'm all over that! (Plus, it usually saves money. Those teeth whitening strips can be so expensive!!!)
I wanted to try to use it as a natural teeth whitener and a veggie wash. (my friend uses it religiously on insect bites and bee stings with great success)
Anyway, I will warn you that this stuff is so incredibly messy! Now that you are warned, I think you'll be all right lol. There is a scoop in the bag but in order to look for the scoop, get ready to blacken your entire hands. Maybe just use your own scoop until theres comes to the top easily. From my research don't use a stainless steel spoon as it doesn't react well with the charcoal. Be careful, as if the stuff does get on your clothes or in your tile grout you're not going to be happy..
I scooped some of the charcoal into a little jar. I made one for myself and one for my two older kids. (12 and 15) I put it next to my toothpaste and after I am done brushing my teeth I dip a little bit into the charcoal and brush. When I am done I spit it all out and continue with water and till I don't see any more black. The good news is if you swallow some of this, it's actually good for you (: I have read 2 different opinions on how often to do this. One says you can do it every night, and the other says 3 to 4 times a week.Read more ›
I have chemical sensitivities, and if I am exposed to perfumes, air fresheners, polyurethanes, formaldehydes etc, I take some internally to help rid my body of the toxins in my system from them. One thing people need to remember when ingesting charcoal, is to take it at least 2 hours from any other supplements or medications, or taking them will literally be a waste of money as it will render them useless.
Charcoal adsorbs, not absorbs. Many don't understand the difference. A sponge absorbs, but you can wring it out, so bacteria, toxins etc escape. Charcoal adsorbs......toxins bind to it, and cannot escape, so it all gets flushed out, not reabsorbed into your system. If it's used along with fiber, or psyllium for example, and even bentonite clay, it will become even more beneficial, as all of those items also serve the same kind of purpose. The fiber will help sweep it out, the bentonite clay and charcoal will adsorb countless toxins, parasites, bacterias, viruses, chlorine, aldheydes, candida, mycotoxins, molds, gases etc, and exit them out of your system through elimination. It's very gentle on our intestinal walls, and can help to heal them over time.
Activated charcoal can be used externally as well as internally. It is used in nearly every water filter that there is, and even as room purifiers, deodorizers. The uses are endless. It has the ability to adsorb more than 100x's its own weight, so it doesn't take a lot for it to work effectively.
If you know someone who has a foot ulcer, this can help with that too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived when they said it would. You get a lot and a little goes a long way. I use it to brush my teeth, wife and daughter use for face mask. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by craig r.
I purchased for the purpose of teeth whitening and I have noticed a change and so have those around me. Love the product!Published 1 day ago by Alex
It is so handy to have Activated Charcoal Powder on hand. I have young children and the possibility of them swallowing something harmful is there. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mrsjess
The product came as listed. Shipping was fast. Also, the ebook was helpful in references for the other usages charcoal provides.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This product is great!
Like other people said it can get a little messy because it is a very fine powder, but I just put a little in a ziplock/mason jar and keep it in the... Read more
Great product! Used it internally and as a facial mask. Highly recommend.Published 3 days ago by Kit Kan
My Husband and I just started using the charcoal as a teeth whitener. I can't tell yet if it has made a difference, but I am determined to continue to use it and hope that it truly... Read morePublished 3 days ago by amyjo925