Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder [FREE Bamboo Toothbrush] Natural Whitening Teeth, Personal Coconut Charcoal [BRIGHTENS TEETH] 60g / 2.11oz
|Price:||($5.68 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- 100% gentle and natural premium ingredients without mixing any harmful chemicals and artificial colors.
- Naturals Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder is expertly created from wonderful ingredients known for their ability to whiten teeth naturally such as activated coconut charcoal powder, bentonite clay, and sodium bicarbonate. Spearmint flavor bring you a fresh breath. Enjoy your good mood from the confidence communication.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Use caution not to inhale the powder when initially open the product. Test the product for reaction before use. Consult your healthcare provider if pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing conditions before use. Contact Poison Control if accidentally swallowed more that suggested amount for brushing.
- Great alternative to harsh bleach or whitening peroxides; very find powder, non-abrasive; suggested for use 1-2 times per Day. Oniza Naturals Teeth Whitening Charcoal is Cruelty Free
- Safe and effective to whitening your teeth completely and naturally. Especially for people who with black teeth and yellow teeth caused by smoking, tea drinking, coffee and wine, Remove tartar and peculiar smell, Leaving your mouth clean and fresh.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Usage Instructions: 1. Make toothbrush slightly wet and remove excess water from toothbrush. 2. Dip your toothbrush into the charcoal powder and dab off excess powder. (a little goes a long way) 5. Brush your teeth like normal. (for 1-2 minutes and 2 times a day) 6. Rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep the sink clean. (It is recommended to brush your teeth with toothpaste to clean the black residual powder.)
Tips: At your first use it, please be careful when opening lid. It is recommended to use a de dicated toothbrush due to the powder is black. It could also be used to DIY charcoal mask, sugar charcoal scrub and so on. Enjoy your best time with our Iwotou activated charcoal powder.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9 x 6.5 x 2.4 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : Charcoal
- UPC : 689205681315
- ASIN : B0787DQWHP
Best Sellers Rank:
#151,124 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #561 in Teeth Whitening Products
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sarabara on June 26, 2018
By Amazon Customer on March 20, 2019
By Amazon Customer on January 12, 2019
I used it twice and thought I was wasting my time. I smiled at my coworker and she asked why my teeth are so white. I used It a 3rd time over 3 days and they are noticeably whiter.
I am definitely a believer now. It’s getting 4 stars because there’s no “plastic” thing to dispense it on your brush and the fine powder is a disaster scene, but it works.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.