|Item Weight||9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 1.25 x 0.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||0.6 inches|
|Assembled Length||7.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||1.25 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||3|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Number of Lights||10|
|Specific Uses||Under cabinet lights|
|Special Features||Under cabinet lights, Battery powered, Homelife LED bars motion sensor lights, Cordless, Stick on anywhere, Motion activated|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Switch Style||Automatic Sensor|
|Switch Installation Type||Adhesive|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||120 Lumen|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LED Closet Light Motion Activated, Under Cabinet Lights, Homelife Motion Sensor LED Lights, Stick-on Anywhere Battery Operated 10 LED Motion Sensor Night Light for Closet Hallway Stairway (3 Pack)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- AUTOMATIC MOTION SENSOR: With passive infrared technology (PIR), it detects human motion. Automatically turns on in the dark. The Motion Sensor Closet Lights is auto-on within 10 feet, auto-off after 20 seconds with no motion. To save battery life, these lights won't turn on if there's already light in the area.
- EASY TO INSTALL: These homelife led bars motion sensor lights have an adhesive strip with magnetic fields is easily attached to and detachable from the lamp body. No tools, screws or nuts are required. Mount it on any flat surface
- BRIGHT LED CLOSET LIGHTS: The Wardrobe Light is brighter than other similar lights, with 10 LED in each light, motion sensor lights provides enough light to make sure you never stumble in the dark. Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
- BATTERY OPERATED: These Under Cabinet Lights are Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included). Light does not switch on if there's enough light in the area. This saves battery life for a long time.
- MULTI-PURPOSE AND DURABLE: This motion sensor cabine light can be used in attics, basements, kid's room, closet, cupboard, drawer, emergency supplies storage room, garage, medicine cabinet, storm cellar, storage unit, vanity mirror, workstation, etc. 30 day money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These 10 LED Motion Sensor Closet Lights by VYANLIGHT use the passive infrared technology (PIR) to auto turn on in the dark, as soon as you are within 10 feet and stay on as long as motion is detected.
Multi-purpose applications: including under cabinets, closets, pantries, walkways, hallways, stairways, and any place you need light.
VYANLIGHT is an American Brand, Headquartered in Michigan, USA.
Easy to Install Motion Sensor Lights for Closets, Hallways and Stairways
Excellent for closets and wardrobe. Easy to install in any closet, just peel the adhesive tape and stick the light in the desired location. Remove the light off the magnetic strip at any time to replace the batteries.
Convenient Lighting for Kitchen Pantries or Medicine Cabinets and More
Works great for kitchen pantries, medicine cabinets and similar applications. Use these lights as a convenient option, so you can see what you need at night.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Heather Kaupas on August 18, 2020
By Cathy on October 15, 2020
Pros: When all three lights come on it is very well lit. The piece that sticks to the wall is a magnet that also sticks to the light bar - so replacing batteries means the sticky side never has to be removed from the wall.
Con: Due to the battery saving mode, it has to be completely dark in the kitchen for all three lights to come on. And It would be more helpful for me if they just did that all the time.